Josh Pope
Les Miserable
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

jocolor jocolor geek clown confused laugh laugh laugh lol confused deadhorse point and laugh there there yeh yeh parteeeeee chickendance :greenrave: :Zzzzzzz: :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:12 pm

Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Extra police on hand as Argyle take on Exeter in Devon derby

Jeeezuz

Making mountains out of molehills again I see.

Feckin Exeter V Argyle not Rangers V Celtic or Millwall v West Ham

D&C police are a village lot they dont get out much.

Tomorrow is the annual D&C jolly to Exeter, they must look forward to this. I bet pens and calendars are at the ready when the fixture list is drawn up in June [at the moment, anyway].

If D&C have 300 officers on duty [and that includes back-up from whatever force], then they will say it is a job done if nothing really serious happens. They will probably go on to say that they prevented any trouble happening, due to the amount of officers on duty.

If there were to be serious disorder, they would say that the number of officers in Exeter was justified.

The game and the day is all sewn up by D&C, it is all done in a military fashion.

This has got to be the worst away trip of any season.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:53 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

jocolor jocolor geek clown confused laugh laugh laugh lol confused deadhorse point and laugh there there yeh yeh parteeeeee chickendance :greenrave: :Zzzzzzz: :Suicide:

Sulk Sulk Sulk Sulk Sulk Sulk Sulk Sulk Sulk Sulk Sulk Sulk
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:25 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:52 pm

pilgrimfather wrote:
The old funny handshake mob desperate for a bit of overtime as usual.

bang on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:55 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Jeeezuz

Tomorrow is the annual D&C jolly to Exeter, they must look forward to this. I bet pens and calendars are at the ready when the fixture list is drawn up in June [at the moment, anyway].

If D&C have 300 officers on duty [and that includes back-up from whatever force], then they will say it is a job done if nothing really serious happens. They will probably  go on to say that they prevented any trouble happening, due to the amount of officers on duty.

If there were to be serious disorder, they would say that the number of officers in Exeter was justified.

The game and the day is all sewn up by D&C, it is all done in a military fashion.

yeap and like that copper that is always on twiiter and in the herald there will be alot of people in uniforms making up for the fact they got bullied in school with the way they treat football fans.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:48 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Jeeezuz

If D&C have 300 officers on duty [and that includes back-up from whatever force], then they will say it is a job done if nothing really serious happens. They will probably  go on to say that they prevented any trouble happening, due to the amount of officers on duty.

yeap and like that copper that is always on twiiter and in the herald there will be alot of people in uniforms making up for the fact they got bullied in school with the way they treat football fans.

If you get burgled then you get a crime number and maybe not even a visit from the boys in blue, pay £22 to attend a family first sports interface experience and you end up on the national crime data base record. The police see it as a payday, nothing more nothing less, bums on seats or in their case bums in jackboots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:55 pm

Iggy wrote:
Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Jeeezuz

If you get burgled then you get a crime number and maybe not even a visit from the boys in blue, pay £22 to attend a family first sports interface experience and you end up on the national crime data base record. The police see it as a payday, nothing more nothing less, bums on seats or in their case bums in jackboots.

I havent seen an actual copper on the streets for ages only those fake ones that are right up brents ally because they are either volunteers or cheap labour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:58 pm

The last cop I saw in public was a cardboard cut-out at Trago mills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:17 am

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
The last cop I saw in public was a cardboard cut-out at Trago mills.

I used to think that was a legit advert for a ride n a police car as a kid lol
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 10:57 am

Les Miserable wrote:

Sad Act [Freathy] in reverse Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:04 am

ROAR !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:10 am

Forget about bobby beale killing lucy, mayweather/pacman setting a date and dfs having a sale on the biggest event of the week is here

This is the biggest game in the world today bigger than the superbowl and the cheese run

The Devon Derby Exeter City Vs Plymouth Argyle is the big one, bigger than the old firm, madrid derby and yes even ipswich vs norwich it doesnt get much bigger than this at all.

Always look forward to this one ever since i reached puberty and discovered stripy things

Tomorrow will be a big test for our Promotion Push i dont think my wrists will cope in truth

Sure that Shez & the boys are up for it

Come on you Greens #stripesareback cheers  cheers  

:scarf:
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:31 am

Don't forget it's a 1pm kickoff bheys 'n' girls bounce jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:35 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
Don't forget it's a 1pm kickoff bheys 'n' girls  bounce jocolor

Lifesaver mate, I had forgotten, wife will be dragged out of the house in thirty seconds to get chores done, wouldn't be the first game I'd missed by a couple of hours, worst one was Pompey at home that I had tickets for. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:53 am

Iggy wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Don't forget it's a 1pm kickoff bheys 'n' girls  bounce jocolor

Lifesaver mate, I had forgotten, wife will be dragged out of the house in thirty seconds to get chores done, wouldn't be the first game I'd missed by a couple of hours, worst one was Pompey at home that I had tickets for. Embarassed

Bit harsh!.....while you sit around with your feet up listening to the radio.....the old treat 'em mean keep 'em keen tactic eh? Wink
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Unchanged team, only 6 on the bench, more than enough to beat those doughnuts, COME ON cheers
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:52 pm

The excitement is killing me cherry jocolor Basketball
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:00 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
The excitement is killing me cherry jocolor Basketball

just getting out of bed, bad back for the last two days, off to Albion.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:10 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
he is around twenty stone and extremely unattractive, should be easy to spot.

Thank fook I am not going to the game, I could have lifted and marched off down the pokey.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:23 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

God to see the Pashitty boys are all up for their Cup Final.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:30 pm

0-1 Reid Very Happy

All over them by the sounds of it.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Roobs scored, Nools running towards the big bank scarf above is head, should get there by fulltime!laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next