Tgwu
Josh Pope
Les Miserable
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Pope

'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:44 pm

While I agree it wasn't a red card, I don't think it'll be rescinded. There's arguably enough in it and though I don't agree, the ref will be able to justify it. I'm still unconvinced by him, he's got his moments but other than the slightly higher goal threat (even though he's only scored one) I'm not sure he's worth keeping on. I'm sure Norburn or Cox offer a much wider range of attributes to the team.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Just seen the "challenge" by Lee, that was a sending off without a doubt. Thanks tgwu, for the clip!!!!
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:05 pm

I didn't think it at the time and I don't think it now, he didn't touch him, did he?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:48 pm

Cheers T&G, great vid.

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:58 pm

Angry wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Aviva 'til I die.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i thought reuben was taller and socks lower then that guy is showing.... oh and he's black too (dont sue me stan collymore)

That's Sam Allardyce isn't it Angers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:28 pm

This is one way to respond to the big bank's vile songs, love it Luke.

Image removed, copyright and all that.

Last edited by Pitbull on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:38 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Aviva 'til I die.

i thought reuben was taller and socks lower then that guy is showing.... oh and he's black too (dont sue me stan collymore)

That's Sam Allardyce isn't it Angers?

your right it is. Silly me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:40 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
I didn't think it at the time and I don't think it now, he didn't touch him, did he?

didnt touch him but what he was doing going in like that is probably why he got red. Very 50/50 if he gets it overturned.
Back to top Go down
Argyle Nutter

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:40 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Aviva 'til I die.

Love the sketch Do you mind if I pinch a copy of it. I would like to print & put on the wall at work to pi55off all the 6 toe supporters at work tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:42 pm

Pitbull wrote:

i notice you like to use Luke to attract attention for yourself on twitter but it wont work on here.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:52 pm

Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

i notice you like to use Luke to attract attention for yourself on twitter but it wont work on here.

What? Laughing Laughing

By using that logic, every single post anyone writes on the internet is attention seeking, which in fairness, is a valid argument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:53 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Just seen the "challenge" by Lee, that was a sending off without a doubt. Thanks tgwu, for the clip!!!!

It's an ugly challenge but there's no contact whatsoever, lad goes down like he's been shot.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:57 pm

I think by the latter of the law that challenge is a red. By the way common sense is usually applied, it's a yellow.

It won't be rescinded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:58 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

What? Laughing Laughing

By using that logic, every single post anyone writes on the internet is attention seeking, which in fairness, is a valid argument.

There is posting on the internet and then theres openly supporting a man convicted of death by dangerous driving just to troll people on twitter,
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:58 pm

Argyle Nutter wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Aviva 'til I die.

Love the sketch Do you mind if I pinch a copy of it. I would like to print & put on the wall at work to pi55off all the 6 toe supporters at work tomorrow

Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Argyle Nutter

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Argyle Nutter wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Aviva 'til I die.

Go ahead.

Thank you Thumbs
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Pitbull wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

It's an ugly challenge but there's no contact whatsoever, lad goes down like he's been shot.
The intent was there cobi, a stupid challenge which left the ref with no option but to send lee off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:29 pm

It certainly looked a disgraceful challenge, contact or not the intention was to boot the player and not the ball. People are deluded if they think that is getting rescinded.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:50 pm

I've watched it several times in slo mo and there is minimal contact but it's a very reckless tackle nonetheless, I'd be amazed if it's rescinded red card
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:38 am

Exeter match moments

Good view of the red card and John clapping the fans, plus Mr Brent with his minder.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Exeter sport reporter view of the match 

Plymouth Argyle gifted Devon derby points by charitable Exeter City defending

h[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Exeter match moments

Good view of the red card and John clapping the fans, plus Mr Brent with his minder.

I think the matchday moments are good, let's face it we get next to no coverage on the TV so if you're not at a game it's a good insight. Great to see Sherry giving it some at the end too.

Last edited by AstiSpumante on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:58 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
I've watched it several times in slo mo and there is minimal contact but it's a very reckless tackle nonetheless, I'd be amazed if it's rescinded red card

"minimal contact"???

He's kicked him in the fooking leg.

Well them vids were painful to watch if not unexpected, we have one decent defender and a couple of good lads up front who seldom get much of a chance, they are either on the bench, played out of position or thrown on when the game is gone.

Tisdale has excelled himself, breaking what appeared to be an insurmountable record for buying and playing ageing gimps. He has re-signed Noble and Harley who were massively overrated when they were here before, continues to play Bennett who will never be a footballer while he has a hole in his arse and Sercombe who has never trained on. None of this seemed to matter while Grimesinho was shining his beneficient light upon us, but now the whole thing just stinks.

8 of the regular first team squad over the age of 30, plenty of them nearer 40, Not one proper centre half been near the team all season, only one on the books, he's an old crip that hasn't kicked a ball for months, I tell thee it makes you wanna fooking cry, inept management doesn't even come close.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:13 pm

Oh well, never mind.

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Exeter match moments

fancy being so scared to sit in the directors boxx because your cab driver pissed alot of people off.

lets face thats the only reason he was in that end in the first place. Is it me or is most the game fuzzy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next