Josh Pope
Les Miserable
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Is it easier and less hassle just to walk to the ground from St David's, or is it quicker to change platforms and train it to central ?

St James Park Halt is right outside the ground, much more convenient than Exeter Central. Served by trains on the Exmouth branch I think, not sure what the arrangements would be on Saturday though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:50 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Unfortunately for those of us who associate a nice pre-match pint, either for social or medication reasons, you should steer clear of St Davids. Do as TGWU suggests and have a lovely day. Either that or stay in Somerset on the Friday and drink yourself into oblivion with Bandy by Axminster.

Smile

Hardley oblivion DT - only on 3rd can at Axminster!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:12 am

Exeter view to the build up to Saturday game

The days and weeks leading up to the Devon Derby are usually fraught with tension and hype, but there seems to be an extra layer of tension for Saturday’s edition with both sides still in the thick of the playoff hunt, although the Cornish know that by recording a win they could effectively end City’s hopes of City’s season continuing through May. City’s treatment table is finally looking a little less busy with David Noble and Scot Bennett making the bench in the agonising defeat at Portsmouth, and both will hope to make the starting line-up as Paul Tisdale searches for the winning formula after just one victory so far in 2015. One name definitely missing will be Jamie Reid, the Northern Ireland U21 international has come back from Weymouth but is back out on loan a Torquay.

At the end of January, as Plymouth Argyle failed to win for the seventh game in succession by losing at whipping boys Hartlepool, the vultures appeared to be circling round John Sheridan. However, February has been rather more kind with three successive victories, including a 2-0 win at promotion chasing Wycombe, a run that has put the Pilgrims back into the playoff zone. Lewis Alessandra has scored in all three games to take his tally to 11 in all competitions, still behind 14 goal top scorer Reuben Reid. Birmingham’s Oliver Lee plays the last game of a productive loan spell, while Ryan Brunt, loaned from Conference side Bristol Rovers, has made an encouraging start with two goals to his name so far.

It was a shame that the fixture computer threw up the reverse fixture so early in the season, as a City side still plagued by injury and illness was no match for a strong Plymouth side, going down 3-0 with goals from Harvey, Reid and Nelson. The SJP version of the Devon Derby last season was an altogether more edifying experience for City, Arron Davies putting the hosts ahead before Luke Young equalised, only for City to win through goals from Alan Gow and Scot Bennett – although that would prove to be City’s last home win for several months. Overall it’s that lot down the A38 who have the Football League head to head lead with 26 wins to City’s 17 (20 draws)
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:32 am

I'll be there. Can't say I'm overwhelmed with excitement just yet, but then we always lose derbies that I go to. I've only ever seen us score one goal at Sid James Park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:05 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Looking for a spare ticket but might travel down anyway - closest game of the season for me so have a beer down there if cant get in!!

Bandys got a ticket, Bandys got a ticket, Bandys got a ticket lalala lalala
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:18 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Looking for a spare ticket but might travel down anyway - closest game of the season for me so have a beer down there if cant get in!!

Bandys got a ticket, Bandys got a ticket, Bandys got a ticket  lalala lalala

getting ready for your audition for forza nerde on Saturday i see lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:34 pm

i must get some songs printed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:05 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
i must get some songs printed

i attend 3/4 home games and i dont know the lyrics to any argyle song other than there is alot of woah woah lalalalalalala chants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:36 pm

i must try and remember that one,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:15 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
i must try and remember that one,

Dont forget to take your shoes off if you love the greens aswell...

That was an old favourite of two knobheads i forget their names but they were twins.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:29 pm

There appears to have been a problem with the booking of the black pasty, a replacement has been cobbled together and is being referred to as the white pasty but that just sounds wrong to me so I'm calling it the white roll, anyway table seats have been allocated in order of superiority, no prizes for guessing who is on table 1 Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:44 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
There appears to have been a problem with the booking of the black pasty, a replacement has been cobbled together and is being referred to as the white pasty but that just sounds wrong to me so I'm calling it the white roll, anyway table seats have been allocated in order of superiority, no prizes for guessing who is on table 1  Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
There appears to have been a problem with the booking of the black pasty, a replacement has been cobbled together and is being referred to as the white pasty but that just sounds wrong to me so I'm calling it the white roll, anyway table seats have been allocated in order of superiority, no prizes for guessing who is on table 1  Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Twisted Evil

Or is it a cunning decoy to throw the 'welcoming party' off the scent?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:39 pm

It's just so cringely hilarious how you are TOLD which seat you've been allocated - on a fuckin coach!

Heaven forbid you'd have someone lower down the Fanfest pecking order who had the audacity to sit on the same table as King James! lol!

That list just perfectly demonstrates how desperate some people are to be perceived as 'someone'.

Sad fuckers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:54 pm

You know you,ve made it in the super-fan world when you sit on table 1 !!!!

Let's hope they have adequate 'ventilation' and fresh air on the trip back down the A38 laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:55 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
It's just so cringely hilarious how you are TOLD which seat you've been allocated - on a fuckin coach!

Heaven forbid you'd have someone lower down the Fanfest pecking order who had the audacity to sit on the same table as King James! lol!

That list just perfectly demonstrates how desperate some people are to be perceived as 'someone'.

Sad fuckers.
If i was allocated a seat next to Argyles Greatest ever fan, i'd catch the fookin Train:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:57 pm

Please note the Black Pasty has now been used for Plymouth Albion. 

Why is Albion using the Black pasty when they are playing at home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:00 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Good question. Unless they plan on being sporting and giving the bus to the jersey shore lot.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Plus if the game is a wash out and he have already given the profits away will they have a refund?

Thanks for your money and all of the profit has already gone to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:06 pm

Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooool and Green Jim all on the same table, i'm shocked! Dear old dear, some really are more equal than others. Will there be a "Fly past" paid for by table 1, trailing a banner calling Exeter City rude names?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:14 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooooool and Green Jim all on the same table, i'm shocked! Dear old dear, some really are more equal than others. Will there be a "Fly past" paid for by table 1, trailing a banner calling Exeter City rude names?

Carefully Nikkk will sue you for having too many K's in his name.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:22 pm

Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Carefully Nikkk will sue you for having too many K's in his name.
To be fair angers, i think its quite nice of the pasoti royalty to just call their table number 1. i think "Most fantastic superfans in the universe table" would be more appropriate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:28 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

Bandys got a ticket, Bandys got a ticket, Bandys got a ticket  lalala lalala
cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:08 pm

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Good question.  Unless they plan on being sporting and giving the bus to the jersey shore lot.

Makes sense that Jersey need local coach to get from airport / hotel
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

I just hope that dimwit Pete Desborough manages to retain the contents of his glass, amidst all that Argo royalty. They don't just reign, they pour?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.   'El Crapico'...Match Build Up. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'El Crapico'...Match Build Up.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next