Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")

Go down 
+24
Czarcasm
gasser9
Gareth Nicholson
shonbo
Lord Tisdale
Elias
Richard Blight
david_fisher
seadog
Thai green
Greengiant
Dane
lawnmowerman
GreenSam
Rickler
Tgwu
swampy
Charlie Wood
mouldyoldgoat
Mock Cuncher
Freathy
Damon.Lenszner
Tringreen
Dougie
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
GOB wrote:
Somebody needs to collate the evidence of shenanigans and wrap it all up in one package.

exactly GOB time is ticking away...

Then take it to a solicitor or the police.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:43 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
GOB wrote:
Somebody needs to collate the evidence of shenanigans and wrap it all up in one package.

make it public at least doubt the flith or wigs would be interested tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Jock - Jameson is a notorious fantasist. Wouldn't be trusting a word that comes from his mouth - ever.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
GOB wrote:

make it public at least doubt the flith or wigs would be interested tbh

You maybe correct I would hope they would be but most solicitors will give half an hour free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
Jock - Jameson is a notorious fantasist. Wouldn't be trusting a word that comes from his mouth - ever.

Jameson is a queen of the highest order, i once had the misfortune to be sat near him on a train quite a few years ago, think it was going back to London after Halifax away in the early Luggy years?
Quite a few footy fans from other clubs on the train and he had obviously had a few sherbets...... embarrassing , i had my head in my hands , thank feck i never wear colors to games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:03 pm

I'm assuming Jock hasn't received any further threats for quite a while now so it's not a matter for solicitors. Public exposure has and is still being achieved which serves a purpose. It should be a matter for Brent and his board though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
I'm assuming Jock hasn't received any further threats for quite a while now so it's not a matter for solicitors. Public exposure has and is still being achieved which serves a purpose. It should be a matter for Brent and his board though.

they will just laugh at it all sadly the club is corrupt to the core sadly.

media is the only way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Alannotivvy - your post was deleted by me. Sorry mate it was a bit too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
no probs, bloody cider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:21 pm

pasoti

Quote :
mr brent is a self made millionaire.everything he does is to make money

he is at least three or four steps ahead of all of us at any given time.

everything he does has a purpose,is well considered in advance and done for his benefit.

he is used to getting his own way and not being questioned.

do you think he gives a flying toss what argyle fans think ? he's here for property development and possibly self promotion.

sit tight,support the team and he'll be gone in a year or two

this strikes me as mutli at work lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Freathy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Ok well I'm betraying a confidence now but I know for a fact that Webb and Newell were involved in Greenman, and as Postey says he was but didn't make the threats that means one of those two did, because Lee Jameson opened his big gob after the Oxford game when he was as pissed as my grans mattress.

So Webb you cnut, was it you or your fat bastard mate Newell who threatened to come around in a gang with baseball bats?

And to think that both of these people, both connected to the club, blamed an 18 yr old club employee. How feckin low can you get?

f***ing hell!

Useless pile of shite that he is, Fletcher did say that there were people in and around the club who didn't want us to succeed'

Maybe he should have signed that shirt after all. lol!

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Mike Searle wrote:

You are correct about public exposure mike but most fans don`t look at forums.If memory serves me correct the internet only represents two percent of argyle fans. which a very small number.The only way this going to be heard by more people is if the press or someone takes legal action.

I speak from personal experience (not pafc related) if you don`t stand upto people like this it will grumble on and they will continue until it goes to far and it gets nasty. I little letter from a solicitor asking you nicely to behave normally stops all the games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:03 pm

GOB wrote:

And send it to the Herald and every other feckin outlet we can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:03 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
no probs, bloody cider.

Why I love this site.

An explanation, the person censured sees the reason and respects that decision. All in full view.

It'll never catch on. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
no probs, bloody cider.

Why I love this site.

An explanation, the person censured sees the reason and respects that decision. All in full view.

This. Absolutely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:18 pm

This is an example of the shite I got sent a while back, now i've only used the email address on Argyle related forums on here and Pasoti, nobody else knows I post on here.

You can work out where they got my email address from Laughing

From an anonymous Yahoo account:

Argyle Supporter (argyles@ymail.com)

Sent:

28 September 2012 18:21:38

To:

#######@hotmail.com (########@hotmail.com)

I see that you are still running your mouth on ATD, you and your little freak friends.
Is it a jealousy issue you have? Maybe you have little in your life so need to feel big behind a keyboard.
Your comments are noted and have been filed for future reference, and believe me action will be taken.
Your sort are not wanted at our great club, the club we saved whilst freaks like you ridiculed and mocked.
If you cease posting on that silly little website then we can draw a line under this and I will forget I ever "met" you.
If you continue to post then you will find Home Park is not a welcoming place for you.
I trust I make myself clear?
I'll give you a couple of days to withdraw from the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Yea Man wrote:
This is an example of the shite I got sent a while back, now i've only used the email address on Argyle related forums on here and Pasoti, nobody else knows I post on here.

You can work out where they got my email address from Laughing

From an anonymous Yahoo account:

Argyle Supporter (argyles@ymail.com)

Sent:

28 September 2012 18:21:38

To:

#######@hotmail.com (########@hotmail.com)

I see that you are still running your mouth on ATD, you and your little freak friends.
Is it a jealousy issue you have? Maybe you have little in your life so need to feel big behind a keyboard.
Your comments are noted and have been filed for future reference, and believe me action will be taken.
Your sort are not wanted at our great club, the club we saved whilst freaks like you ridiculed and mocked.
If you cease posting on that silly little website then we can draw a line under this and I will forget I ever "met" you.
If you continue to post then you will find Home Park is not a welcoming place for you.
I trust I make myself clear?
I'll give you a couple of days to withdraw from the site.

This scum should be named and shamed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Unfortunately there is no name, it was sent by "Argyle Supporter" and was sent from a Proxy IP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:29 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

You are correct about public exposure mike but most fans don`t look at forums.If memory serves me correct the internet only represents two percent of argyle fans. which a very small number.The only way this going to be heard by more people is if the press or someone takes legal action.

I speak from personal experience (not pafc related) if you don`t stand upto people like this it will grumble on and they will continue until it goes to far and it gets nasty. I little letter from a solicitor asking you nicely to behave normally stops all the games.

A solicitor's letter will do nothing now. These people are now comfortable in the cosy seats and have had a taste of power.

They have the backing of Brent and Jones so the club finding out line is worthless.

They have Hooper and Jameson's replacement on the PASB, and we know that Hooper has been meeting Brent with Newell, and Hooper is so far up Brent's ass he will do whatever he is asked.

The Trust reps on the PASB are not welcome so their opinions are worthless. Brent has already made it clear he won't deal with them.

The club president is the biggest sell-out turncoat since Judas Iscariot and firmly in the Brent camp, along with his best mate Newell. We've seen comments made by Newell about Peter Jones a while back which were, let's say less than complimentary. He's changed his tune now of course because he's been invited into the inner sanctum and has got his fat ass firmly entrenched in the directors box and if that means kissing ass and going back on what he previously thought of Jones, he will bend down and pucker up all day long.

Postey the controller of Pasoti was extremely critical of Brent and the Trust leader who he accused of rolling over to allow Brent easy passage into the hotseat. In fact Postey's comments on here when he hated Pasoti could be construed as suggesting the Trust board member or members who rolled over oh so easily were rewarded for doing so.

Now Postey loves Brent and Pasoti and has admitted to taking part in the Greenman account, but he didn't make the threats to me. He won't say who did though! Now there are only a couple of people that Postey would protect in this way, and they are the people that Jameson has let on were involved as well. Not the first time Jameson has revealed some really interesting info while pissed. He told me that Webb and Newell bully him into doing their dirty work and call him a drama queen if he moans about it.

So we have the largest fans forum, Pasoti, which is controlled by these people. Postey only allows what he wants posted on there. Take Andy Lannies post yesterday, because it was critical of Webb and mentioned Hooper spying on me and giving out my mothers details to Jameson, it lasted seconds on Pasoti before it was deleted, just like all the Deepthroat/Windsor Boy/ Deadly Nightshade/ Derrick Sanderson/ Dogger accounts, which were used by Postey, Newell, Webb, Angry Andy Soper, Jameson and the rest.

Webb and Newell are untouchable. Newell had Wozzer by the balls with his screenshots showing that Wozzer had posted as Deepthroat. Wozzer might try and gain brownie points by saying he came clean, but in truth he had no choice because Newell would've revealed it sooner or later if the heat got turned up and him or Webb were implicated. To me Wozzer is just as bad as the feckin rest of them because his involvement was right at the start of the shit and it has only escalated since. Now we have the situation where the Trust is no longer recognised by Brent! I hope Wozzer's pleased with his part in this.

Then we have the slimy tw@t Peter Jones who has the use of anonymous accounts on Pasoti to attack Trust members, the club captain and fans in general who are unhappy with the situation the club is in. He also made sure that Peggy was removed from the matchday programme on Webb's say so.

feck knows how many times Webb and Newell have threatened people on this site with legal action, and others like Grovehill, yet none is ever forthcoming. There is only one reason for that and it is because they are in it up to their necks and they know what is posted on here is true. Newell lies over everything. According to him we have never spoken on the phone, yet I have showed e-mails that show that we have. He blamed an 18 yr old club employee for making threats to me, over and over again, but when his story didn't add up he blamed it on Webb, said he was the one who told a roomful of people that Greenman was the club employee. Webb also told me that it was the 18 yr old, I have texts that show this. He told me he was 99% it was that person and kept repeating this claim. In fact his naming of this person went on for months.

Webb also told Frank Bullitt that Newell had been gagged by the club and was no longer allowed to post on Pasoti, yet Newell continues to post on there. In fact Newell continues to post on there without any danger of being censored. He abuses posters on there, pinkoe was the latest insult I saw him use to people who disagree with him. Anyone else using homophobic terms like that would be automatically banned. Mark Pedlar has tried standing up to Newell but he has too much influence and support amongst the mods and nothing is done about it. In fact Mark Pedlar has gone extremely quiet on Pasoti now, apart from his brief synopsis and what appears to be drunkenly insulting people tonight saying because people like John Lloyd are renewing their Trust membership then he still won't be joining.

When Andy Symons was announced as the new Trust board member Postey and Newell immediately let it be know that they are relinquishing their membership. At least they did it under their own names this time instead of using Deepthroat!

I would love the Trust to make public exactly what has been happening lately. Show people exactly what Brent's reply was to their concerns recently. It's fairly obvious that the reply was to go forth and multiply, but they should confirm it now so fans can see what Brent is really like. Then they should urge members to boycott a game or games and hit Brent where it hurts. They should also tell Webb that he is no longer welcome as a Trust member, because he's been involved in destabilizing it right from the start. the Trust that he holds so dearly? Yeah right Webb, you're nothing but a scab and a cowardly one at that.

I am more and more leaning towards going to Home Park and asking these people questions face to face now. See if I can persuade the scumbag Postey to tell me to my face that the threats made by him and his friends weren't that bad. See if I can help him with his problem sleeping and with his memory. To ask Webb and Newell which one of them said they were coming to my home in a gang with baseball bats, see if the grinning fucktard Webb looks any better with the grin wiped from his face. And Newell. See if he can recall our telephone conversation when I'm stood in front of him again, and if his runt of a son Mike Newell is there as well, see if he's so keen on "quoting lines from a film to me".

And Hooper. See if the jumped up little neighbourhood watch busybody can remember my mothers name, address and telephone number. See if he is so keen to be recognised when I'm there. I might even take my mother along so she can ask him a few questions, like what the feck does he think he is doing giving a 63 yr old disabled widows private details to any fucker who asks for it? Details which are then passed all around a supporters coach.

I'm feckin livid with these cowards and there is only one way to get them to stop their shit. They might think it's funny when they think I am hundreds of miles away but I dount very much any of them will be laughing when I turn up and start dragging the fuckers out of a fanfest. The pricks will start squealing like little girls then, won't be able to stop them grassing each other up to save their own skins.

Or maybe I'll wait until next season and bump into the assholes at Forest Green. Might be funnier watching grown men crying in a strange town when there are so many sheep there to back them up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:13 am

Mike Searle wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
no probs, bloody cider.

Why I love this site.

This. Absolutely.
run out of cider now !!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:58 am

so james was at the game....

makes todays announcement via a letter even more disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:00 am

Greenjock wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
Mike Searle wrote:

A solicitor's letter will do nothing now. These people are now comfortable in the cosy seats and have had a taste of power.

They have the backing of Brent and Jones so the club finding out line is worthless.

They have Hooper and Jameson's replacement on the PASB, and we know that Hooper has been meeting Brent with Newell, and Hooper is so far up Brent's ass he will do whatever he is asked.

The Trust reps on the PASB are not welcome so their opinions are worthless. Brent has already made it clear he won't deal with them.

The club president is the biggest sell-out turncoat since Judas Iscariot and firmly in the Brent camp, along with his best mate Newell. We've seen comments made by Newell about Peter Jones a while back which were, let's say less than complimentary. He's changed his tune now of course because he's been invited into the inner sanctum and has got his fat ass firmly entrenched in the directors box and if that means kissing ass and going back on what he previously thought of Jones, he will bend down and pucker up all day long.

Postey the controller of Pasoti was extremely critical of Brent and the Trust leader who he accused of rolling over to allow Brent easy passage into the hotseat. In fact Postey's comments on here when he hated Pasoti could be construed as suggesting the Trust board member or members who rolled over oh so easily were rewarded for doing so.

Now Postey loves Brent and Pasoti and has admitted to taking part in the Greenman account, but he didn't make the threats to me. He won't say who did though! Now there are only a couple of people that Postey would protect in this way, and they are the people that Jameson has let on were involved as well. Not the first time Jameson has revealed some really interesting info while pissed. He told me that Webb and Newell bully him into doing their dirty work and call him a drama queen if he moans about it.

So we have the largest fans forum, Pasoti, which is controlled by these people. Postey only allows what he wants posted on there. Take Andy Lannies post yesterday, because it was critical of Webb and mentioned Hooper spying on me and giving out my mothers details to Jameson, it lasted seconds on Pasoti before it was deleted, just like all the Deepthroat/Windsor Boy/ Deadly Nightshade/ Derrick Sanderson/ Dogger accounts, which were used by Postey, Newell, Webb, Angry Andy Soper, Jameson and the rest.

Webb and Newell are untouchable. Newell had Wozzer by the balls with his screenshots showing that Wozzer had posted as Deepthroat. Wozzer might try and gain brownie points by saying he came clean, but in truth he had no choice because Newell would've revealed it sooner or later if the heat got turned up and him or Webb were implicated. To me Wozzer is just as bad as the feckin rest of them because his involvement was right at the start of the shit and it has only escalated since. Now we have the situation where the Trust is no longer recognised by Brent! I hope Wozzer's pleased with his part in this.

Then we have the slimy tw@t Peter Jones who has the use of anonymous accounts on Pasoti to attack Trust members, the club captain and fans in general who are unhappy with the situation the club is in. He also made sure that Peggy was removed from the matchday programme on Webb's say so.

feck knows how many times Webb and Newell have threatened people on this site with legal action, and others like Grovehill, yet none is ever forthcoming. There is only one reason for that and it is because they are in it up to their necks and they know what is posted on here is true. Newell lies over everything. According to him we have never spoken on the phone, yet I have showed e-mails that show that we have. He blamed an 18 yr old club employee for making threats to me, over and over again, but when his story didn't add up he blamed it on Webb, said he was the one who told a roomful of people that Greenman was the club employee. Webb also told me that it was the 18 yr old, I have texts that show this. He told me he was 99% it was that person and kept repeating this claim. In fact his naming of this person went on for months.

Webb also told Frank Bullitt that Newell had been gagged by the club and was no longer allowed to post on Pasoti, yet Newell continues to post on there. In fact Newell continues to post on there without any danger of being censored. He abuses posters on there, pinkoe was the latest insult I saw him use to people who disagree with him. Anyone else using homophobic terms like that would be automatically banned. Mark Pedlar has tried standing up to Newell but he has too much influence and support amongst the mods and nothing is done about it. In fact Mark Pedlar has gone extremely quiet on Pasoti now, apart from his brief synopsis and what appears to be drunkenly insulting people tonight saying because people like John Lloyd are renewing their Trust membership then he still won't be joining.

When Andy Symons was announced as the new Trust board member Postey and Newell immediately let it be know that they are relinquishing their membership. At least they did it under their own names this time instead of using Deepthroat!

I would love the Trust to make public exactly what has been happening lately. Show people exactly what Brent's reply was to their concerns recently. It's fairly obvious that the reply was to go forth and multiply, but they should confirm it now so fans can see what Brent is really like. Then they should urge members to boycott a game or games and hit Brent where it hurts. They should also tell Webb that he is no longer welcome as a Trust member, because he's been involved in destabilizing it right from the start. the Trust that he holds so dearly? Yeah right Webb, you're nothing but a scab and a cowardly one at that.

I am more and more leaning towards going to Home Park and asking these people questions face to face now. See if I can persuade the scumbag Postey to tell me to my face that the threats made by him and his friends weren't that bad. See if I can help him with his problem sleeping and with his memory. To ask Webb and Newell which one of them said they were coming to my home in a gang with baseball bats, see if the grinning fucktard Webb looks any better with the grin wiped from his face. And Newell. See if he can recall our telephone conversation when I'm stood in front of him again, and if his runt of a son Mike Newell is there as well, see if he's so keen on "quoting lines from a film to me".

And Hooper. See if the jumped up little neighbourhood watch busybody can remember my mothers name, address and telephone number. See if he is so keen to be recognised when I'm there. I might even take my mother along so she can ask him a few questions, like what the feck does he think he is doing giving a 63 yr old disabled widows private details to any fucker who asks for it? Details which are then passed all around a supporters coach.

I'm feckin livid with these cowards and there is only one way to get them to stop their shit. They might think it's funny when they think I am hundreds of miles away but I dount very much any of them will be laughing when I turn up and start dragging the fuckers out of a fanfest. The pricks will start squealing like little girls then, won't be able to stop them grassing each other up to save their own skins.

Or maybe I'll wait until next season and bump into the assholes at Forest Green. Might be funnier watching grown men crying in a strange town when there are so many sheep there to back them up.

Jock I believe what has happened to you but do not go to hp yourself it will not look good and it can be twisted to suit there own agenda. As you say webb has threatened legal action many times but never followed through maybe coz he does not have enough evidence to make it stick or maybe he knows people have more on him and could make him look the fool. If people have proof of wrong doing then its time to take action.
Back to top Go down
Greengiant

Greengiant

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:03 am

Freathy wrote:
Now is the time to drive brent out of the club. It can be done.
And once again i ask replace him with whom?? Is there anyone known to us in a position to take over?? there's no point calling for his head if there is no replacement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:08 am

Greengiant wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Now is the time to drive brent out of the club. It can be done.
And once again i ask replace him with whom?? Is there anyone known to us in a position to take over?? there's no point calling for his head if there is no replacement

Rolling Eyes not this tired and worn out excuse that was used to death by stapleton fans and now i see being brought back for brent. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

if the club isnt up for sale of course there isnt anyone known to replace him. .... Put the club up for sale and we will find out one way or another. Was JB known to anyone before the club was up for sale? no i think you find.
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:10 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
James Brent now refusing any communication with the Trust!!!!

No surprise there then ! Thanks Damon for this information, I have always doubted his intentions towards the Trust. I attended the first Trust AGM and I was surprised he was not there. He sent along our President to complain about The Trust instead.

I am shocked at this news and very disappointed in James Brent. I will also re-visit the pm's from The Windsor boys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next