Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")

Go down 
+24
Czarcasm
gasser9
Gareth Nicholson
shonbo
Lord Tisdale
Elias
Richard Blight
david_fisher
seadog
Thai green
Greengiant
Dane
lawnmowerman
GreenSam
Rickler
Tgwu
swampy
Charlie Wood
mouldyoldgoat
Mock Cuncher
Freathy
Damon.Lenszner
Tringreen
Dougie
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
Oh dear, the holier than though one is not getting it all his own way today, or is it night over there? He just has to bring the same old crap every time now and looks like he's got the Xisle viper tongue on him, this is going to get him mighty mad!

Looks like Nool makes a point of ignoring xisle. Gotta say I actually agree with the Sleepless in Singapore guy on that. Xisle is undoubtedly THE singular most annoying holier-than-thou sanctimonious tosser in the history of Argyle forums.

You da man, Ian. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:59 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
tcm wrote:
promotion run!!!!!! have seen the gates the scummers are getting affraid still what lovely trust lol,,,

Who,,, are ,,,, you ,,,,,, today?????

Normally I like Mike's posts but today whoever has his password is a complete bellend. Is,,,,hee,,,,,possting frum a,,,,,,,,,,proxey ippp,,,,,,,,adrest,,,,,,,,,ore,,,,sumthin,,,, ,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:03 pm

He's in Vietnam isn't he? I've foolishly played the fool at Hanoi Airport in the past and I can assure you that Newell will approve of the "moderating" standards of the local constabulary. Bearing in mind it was between 8pm and 10pm when he posted are him and his wife in seperate rooms? I wouldn't be getting my "hotel holiday bonus" if I asked her if she minded if I posted on Pasoti whilst she gobbled her after eight mint.....

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
He's in Vietnam isn't he? I've foolishly played the fool at Hanoi Airport in the past and I can assure you that Newell will approve of the "moderating" standards of the local constabulary. Bearing in mind it was between 8pm and 10pm when he posted are him and his wife in seperate rooms? I wouldn't be getting my "hotel holiday bonus" if I asked her if she minded if I posted on Pasoti whilst she gobbled her after eight mint.....

cheers

Nool noshing in 'Nam. I think I would rather be napalmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:11 pm

tcm wrote:
promotion run!!!!!! have seen the gates the scummers are getting affraid still what lovely trust lol,,,

Population 100,000 with 4666 or something on Saturday. We get what we get, but on a percentage basis that would make it 4.6% of the population. Population of Plymouth is how much? Crowd at Gnome Park last Saturday was?

Exeter Chiefs stadium approved to increase to 20,000 and is a proposed World Cup Venue. You know they will get it don't you?! Great news for Exeter City if and when we eventually share the stadium for bigger games like Man Utd, Brazil or Truro City
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:41 pm

The Red Star wrote:
tcm wrote:

Population 100,000 with 4666 or something on Saturday. We get what we get, but on a percentage basis that would make it 4.6% of the population. Population of Plymouth is how much? Crowd at Gnome Park last Saturday was?

Exeter Chiefs stadium approved to increase to 20,000 and is a proposed World Cup Venue. You know they will get it don't you?! Great news for Exeter City if and when we eventually share the stadium for bigger games like Man Utd, Brazil or Truro City

brazil????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
tcm wrote:

brazil????

Don't bite, they'll only brag about it again.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
brazil????

Oh yes!

Fixtures with Brazil and world club champions Corinthians arranged for the build up to the World Cup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
brazil????

Oh yes!

Fixtures with Brazil and world club champions Corinthians arranged for the build up to the World Cup.

we played santos and they didnt send their kids for that game Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

we played santos and they didnt send their kids for that game Wink

Nah, but they got their money and then some before they would set foot on the pitch didn't they ?

Santos were a circus act for hire around Europe at that time, they would have played anyone who could stump up the cash.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:48 pm

Santos, what a run ashore that was in the 70s.

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:17 am

keep your knickers on jock lol! it is quite amusing that this whole site is based on slagging anyone and everyone off to do with our club ,and you all seem very happy to do that on a daily basis,but god forbid anyone who says the word scummer? then you all come screaming foul play,,,double fecking stadards,,,nothing more than i would expect from atd finest though,,,x
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:19 am

Who are you, who who, who who?

Pete Townsend.

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:20 am

tcm wrote:
keep your knickers on jock lol! it is quite amusing that this whole site is based on slagging anyone and everyone off to do with our club ,and you all seem very happy to do that on a daily basis,but god forbid anyone who says the word scummer? then you all come screaming foul play,,,double fecking stadards,,,nothing more than i would expect from atd finest though,,,x

Not 'anyone and everyone', just the devious control freaks ruining the club. Look how far they've come and how far the club has fallen. Clowns clown
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:23 am

seadog wrote:
Who are you, who who, who who?

Pete Townsend.
who he fecking hell are you?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:27 am

no tring ,,anyone and every one,from the fans upwards,,,who havnt you slagged off ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:31 am

tcm has id issues clearly.

i sense a pasoti mod account in the works
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:36 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:

tcm,,, started on the farm, using the same style. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:40 am

come on tring,,you can do it ,,,name one ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:41 am

Tringreen wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

tcm,,, started on the farm, using the same style. Rolling Eyes

but they dont have multis on pasoti What a Face no mod has ever had one pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:42 am

I don't slag anyone off tcm, you cheesy dicked hump backed drain licker.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:44 am

god your good gob,,,
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:45 am

GOB wrote:
I don't slag anyone off tcm, you cheesy dicked hump backed drain licker.

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:46 am

tcm wrote:
come on tring,,you can do it ,,,name one ?

Name one ?

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 am

ooo do keep up dear boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")   Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition") - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Andy Symons & John Petrie (aka "Leaders of the Opposition")
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next