Rickler
Dougie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Purse Transfer Listed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 am

knecht wrote:
I should have pointed out that the author of the article I linked to above is Baba. That, combined with his excellent summary on pasoti also quoted earlier, should get recognition on a mural. Intelligent & clever man .... for a mathematician.

You don't need to be particularly clever to smell a pile of crap.

What has taken the likes of Baba blacksheep so long ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:19 am

It doesn't matter how long it has taken someone (and Baba tbf has been having a go at the present regime for a while) to realise what is going on, personally I welcome Baba to the dark side, the more fans that moan the sooner we will see changes we need at the club. It all depends on what you want for the future of the club really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:45 am

Tringreen wrote:
knecht wrote:
I should have pointed out that the author of the article I linked to above is Baba. That, combined with his excellent summary on pasoti also quoted earlier, should get recognition on a mural. Intelligent & clever man .... for a mathematician.

The article was published in April 2012. It was a summary of how we had reached administration, some of the events during the process, some guesstimates of how much Mr Brent had paid and some concerns for the future which seem to be coming true.

Maybe you didn't read the article?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:02 am

Iggy wrote:
It doesn't matter how long it has taken someone (and Baba tbf has been having a go at the present regime for a while) to realise what is going on, personally I welcome Baba to the dark side, the more fans that moan the sooner we will see changes we need at the club. It all depends on what you want for the future of the club really?

Tell me about it Iggy.................. it just amazes me how it has taken people so long. It may now be too late as Brent is quite likely to hand the club over to the clowns who helped him acquire it, in return for their silly hats n titles.
These are the deepthroating, flag waving, bucket rattling, self promoting dimwits , I object to most.
A few of us have seen through them for years.

No integrity. No sophistication. No class.

Home Park has become their own, backslappingly village Avivafest.

Why does it take janners so long to see the blatantly obvious ? I knew Fletcher would be useless since I first heard him speak ffs.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:14 am

knecht wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
knecht wrote:

The article was published in April 2012. It was a summary of how we had reached administration, some of the events during the process, some guesstimates of how much Mr Brent had paid and some concerns for the future which seem to be coming true.

Maybe you didn't read the article?

As I said, some of us knew that if the chuckle brothers and the Pasoti Politburo were in cahoots with Brent, it didn't require a mathematician to calculate the likely outcome.
Just as some of us knew where 'trusting in stapes' would lead..............the mathematician didn't. Rolling Eyes

Just as listening to fletch speak for the first time, informed some of us he'd never make a manager...............

Is the jury still out for you on these issues dear boy ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:31 am

Tringreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Tell me about it Iggy.................. it just amazes me how it has taken people so long. It may now be too late as Brent is quite likely to hand the club over to the clowns who helped him acquire it, in return for their silly hats n titles.
These are the deepthroating, flag waving, bucket rattling, self promoting dimwits , I object to most.
A few of us have seen through them for years.

No integrity. No sophistication. No class.

Home Park has become their own, backslappingly village Avivafest.

Why does it take janners so long to see the blatantly obvious ? I knew Fletcher would be useless since I first heard him speak ffs.

The Circus has arrived at Home Park......and they don't need to put up a big Tent either........but as Circus's go there are an awful lot of clowns with this one.

Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
There's a big difference between his named being circulated, and him actually going.

Exactly, who in their right mind is going to 'pay' for a 35 year old has been, how many millions is the club looking to cash in on with the sale of.. oh yes a 35 year old has been? Reducing the wage bill, bigger bleddy fools you for giving an ageing footballer far too much in the first place!! Whose bright bleddy idea was that? Obviously still being financially mis-managed from the top Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Purse Transfer Listed
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5