Rickler
Dougie
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Purse Transfer Listed Empty
PostSubject: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All about the money money

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:50 am

Just saw this. Bit of a shock but no loss on the pitch, oh well can we now knock the idea of him as manager on the head for good? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:06 am

At least we will always have the mural to remember him. LEGEND
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:31 am

The captain transfer listed to save money...

An absolute new low. Beyond imagination really!

PASB.. The Trust... Earn your crust -- Demand an emergency meeting with Brent and ask what the hell is going on!

What is the plan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 am

I expect we will be beating off offers with a shitty stick!!!!

Chadwick, Wotton and ,any other deadbeats should follow....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:45 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
At least we will always have the mural to remember him. LEGEND

Oh and this

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor geek geek geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 am

As Ricks says, the Trust and the PASB need to step up and start to demand some answers. There is something seriously wrong at Argyle. The club is in free fall.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:24 am

The problems do seem to run deep. But what do us freaks and weirdo Joe Soap fans know.

Other than we have a bloated squad, the break even figure was ludicrous, the resignings in the summer were strange, having loan players sitting on the bench is a waste of money and that Darren Purse isn't a mural warranting legend.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:33 am

If we are that short of money that we are having to transfer list our captain, then do we really have the cash for a DoF AND a manager? Or is it that we can't afford to sack Fletcher and talk of a DoF is just to appease the fans?

I can't imagine a player of Purse's age, with 6 months on his contract is going to attract a fee. Looks like we are back to the days of having to let players go on a free to get them off the wage bill!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:34 am

I reckon this is more than just saving money, maybe Purse is too vocal in the changing room against Fletch so they're getting rid.

Makes the murial look even more ridiculous though, here for a few years and is a "legend".

Now who is Nool going to go on fishing trips with and twank over.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:42 am

This is interesting/worrying.

On Nov 18th the following was posted on PASOTI (by 'Cult Of Personality') in the rumours board. More bad news to come?....

"Rumours and only Rumours

That Darren Purse is off as he is on to big a wage

Wotton back injury will finish off his playing career

And young Tyler Harvey is being shopped around for quick cash"

Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:43 am

Yea Man wrote:
I reckon this is more than just saving money, maybe Purse is too vocal in the changing room against Fletch so they're getting rid.

Makes the murial look even more ridiculous though, here for a few years and is a "legend".

He'll find another who bleeds green Rolling Eyes The stench of parochial self promotion is overwhelming .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:06 am

Yea Man wrote:

I think you have nailed it with your first line, maybe Madjo was another one who saw Argyle for what it was hence his sickness?
Is Hairy up and about yet? Maybe you could photoshop the Purse Muriel with a sold banner across it? We could get Jamesey Design to do some crucial T shirts.
The big question in my mind is Brent deliberately trying to run the club into the ground?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:09 am

This is bullshit, who the hell is going to pay a transfer fee for him? He's clearly fallen out of favour and would have gone out on loan had he not have been sent off at Fleetwood.

Meanwhile it looks like Noolie has backed the wrong horse yet again. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:12 am

Funny that Nool is real mates with him, not really a ringing endorsement of his personality is it? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:17 am

The doctor says on pasoti,

It's curious that the last two loan players to finish spells at Home Park, Scott Griffiths and Alex MacDonald, have both had pieces in the media at the time they were leaving saying how they would love to come back to Argyle if something could be sorted out contracts-wise. I guess everything depends on being able to offload a high earner or to from the wage bill to make space for some incoming players.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:21 am

Iggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I think you have nailed it with your first line, maybe Madjo was another one who saw Argyle for what it was hence his sickness?
Is Hairy up and about yet? Maybe you could photoshop the Purse Muriel with a sold banner across it? We could get Jamesey Design to do some crucial T shirts.
The big question in my mind is Brent deliberately trying to run the club into the ground?

A pic of the Purse Muriel with "LEGEND FOR SALE" across it would be pretty cool.

If we could flog him to Yeovil or Hibs, they could even take the Muriel as part of the package without having to change the colour...

What a joke PAFC has become.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:22 am

Iggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Thanks for the mention folks santa santa santa
Hopefully get to meet some of you loverly people next week at the Sponsors do lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 am

Just for once, I agree with Postey:
Quote :
Announcing this now doesn't make any sense when Purse can't move anywhere for a month anyway. I understood a loan move was happening before the emergency loan window closed but for one reason or another the move didn't happen.

Now we have a public announcement when there was no need to say anything for a month, we are desperately short of experienced cover at centre-back and we can't sign anyone for a month so Purse or Richards will have to play should Nelson or Blanchard get injured.

All this news has done is unsettle everyone ahead of a crucial and busy December when it could have been kept in-house for a month.

The unqualified manager places the more qualified captain on the transfer list when the transfer window is actually closed for another month!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:30 am

Jaytex2012 wrote:
Just saw this. Bit of a shock but no loss on the pitch, oh well can we now knock the idea of him as manager on the head for good? Rolling Eyes

thankfully Very Happy

However i am starting to become very anti Brent that he still try to run this club on the cheap and we all suffer as a result Trust and PASB if you are worth your grain in salt you will start demanding answers from brent now before admin 2 kicks in.

I wonder how real friends webb and nool are coping with the news that football friend is going?

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:30 am

jamesy_design wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Hopefully get to meet some of you loverly people next week at the Sponsors do lol!

You want to mingle with junkies, paedophiles and whores do you? Luckily I'm not going because I would give you something to personally remember your role in setting up ADT and the crap you and your buddies found hilarious. Tring's wife was a pig remember?

feck off back to arse-licking shit players and Nool and the gang.

Wanker
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:46 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:47 am

jamesy_design wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Your murials look shit.

Just saying.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:52 am

I'm no Jamesy Design but it'll have to do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:57 am

Dougie wrote:
I'm no Jamesy Design but it'll have to do

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purse Transfer Listed   Purse Transfer Listed Empty

Back to top Go down

Purse Transfer Listed
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next