Greenskin

Greenskin

oh dear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:00 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Well I for one haven't tried to register on Napoleon's Farm for about 7 years to repeat my 'one trick pony' predictions concerning the club and the ambitions of the farm mafia but he and his goons have clearly upset enough people for them to want to have their say and rattle a few cages.

Let's get this clear. They don't like free thinkers. They don't like educated w@nkers. They do like nodding, compliant Avivas and they tolerate a few questioning souls for a while, so they can say how un Pyongyang like they are.

Pasoti..............fast disappearing up its own backside laugh

Weren't you Brian Green or someone a couple of years ago?

Now that would be a major surprise. lol!

Was Brian Green a one trick pony too ?

Not sure if he posts all that much these days but when he did there wasn't anyone whose views were more polar opposite to yours. Put it this way, if you were BrianGreen on PASOTI, then you must have the biggest split personality in internet history. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

oh dear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Well I for one haven't tried to register on Napoleon's Farm for about 7 years to repeat my 'one trick pony' predictions concerning the club and the ambitions of the farm mafia but he and his goons have clearly upset enough people for them to want to have their say and rattle a few cages.

Let's get this clear. They don't like free thinkers. They don't like educated w@nkers. They do like nodding, compliant Avivas and they tolerate a few questioning souls for a while, so they can say how un Pyongyang like they are.

Pasoti..............fast disappearing up its own backside laugh

Weren't you Brian Green or someone a couple of years ago?

Now that would be a major surprise. lol!

Was Brian Green a one trick pony too ?

Not sure if he posts all that much these days but when he did there wasn't anyone whose views were more polar opposite to yours. Put it this way, if you were BrianGreen on PASOTI, then you must have the biggest split personality in internet history. Laughing

I'm sure him along with all the other Farm Multi's will be wheeled out again in due course when the Brent Propaganda Machine is at its most needy.
Back to top Go down

oh dear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:42 pm

Wasn't the site owner caught talking to himself recently via a multi?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

oh dear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:47 pm

Co owner, multi owner, what's the difference!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

oh dear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:39 pm

I see that some Argyle fans, no longer enamoured with Napoleon's Farm, are now talking Argyle on a f/b group and calling it a forum. Even had a word myself, chatting with Luggy and his wife I think. He describes what has happened to Argyle as a rollercoaster and that I should get back on and enjoy the ride.  Rolling Eyes

The concept is free speech within the f/b rules which is fair enough but it's hardly a forum, more a good old boys dating site for Argyle away days.

When I pointed out that ATD was free and democratic, I was told that people can now choose Argyle sites by whatever 'temperature' appeals.

I take that as inferring that Pasoti is Pyongyang and that ATD is too extreme in its criticisms.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

oh dear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:06 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
I'd agree with Chemical. It was a great community - and in some ways still is - but the domination by the Cheerleader (and his mates like PL2, Daz and Ponty) ruined it for me. There was no good reason for the control-freakery.

Yes the cheer leader is a strange freaky weirdo type, only disliked by those who know him so i hear.:pighug:
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

oh dear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:42 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
They seem ever so keen to let everyone know how many disaffected or banned posters have pleaded to be allowed to rejoin that forum, I wonder who they are referring to ?  up until the last week I'd have guessed at ejh who seemed to have stopped posting on here and that other chap who used to be a regular on here but seems to have vanished, his name escapes me but his avatar had a picture of Brent wearing a turban Very Happy   I'm sure zyph can fill in the blanks, anyway it's probably all pasoti propaganda mixed with a large dose of BS, who'd want to rejoin and then be muzzled, only a masochist surely.

You mean mcfry. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

oh dear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:50 pm

Thanks/OK You crafty old goat !!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

oh dear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 4:38 am

The temperature is distinctly chummy and tepid, thus far.

Edward Blackburn
17 hrs
Back to important matters.
I bought an argyle mug in Bluewater shopping centre Kent about ten years ago. Sadly it had an accident with a dishwasher. Does anyone know if I can get a decent mug like this still? And where from? Last time I looked in the club shop it was full of tac.
"Back to important matters.

I bought an argyle mug in Bluewater shopping centre Kent about ten years ago. Sadly it had an accident with a dishwasher. Does anyone know if I can get a decent mug like this still? And where from? Last time I looked in the club shop it was full of tac."
Like · Comment · Share

Andrew Brooks Pasoti has plenty of mugs..........
16 hrs · Like · 1

Alan Norman classic Andrew ..PMSL
16 hrs · Like

Alan Norman I can do a piggy mug for you
16 hrs · Like

John Lloyd I'll have a look for you on Good Friday, Ed.
9 hrs · Like · 1

Andrew Chapman That doesnt look like "Official Merch" to me but - for want of a better word(s) - 'market tatt"!!
7 hrs · Like

John Lloyd One for Leigh Rapson, perhaps? Not the "tat" aspect, of course - just the possibility that the market might have stuff like this?
7 hrs · Like

Leigh Rapson Ed have you got a picture of it intact??
7 hrs · Like

Back to top Go down

oh dear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:53 am

Tringreen wrote:
The temperature is distinctly chummy and tepid, thus far.

Edward Blackburn
17 hrs
Back to important matters.
I bought an argyle mug in Bluewater shopping centre Kent about ten years ago. Sadly it had an accident with a dishwasher. Does anyone know if I can get a decent mug like this still? And where from? Last time I looked in the club shop it was full of tac.
"Back to important matters.

I bought an argyle mug in Bluewater shopping centre Kent about ten years ago. Sadly it had an accident with a dishwasher. Does anyone know if I can get a decent mug like this still? And where from? Last time I looked in the club shop it was full of tac."
Like · Comment · Share

Andrew Brooks Pasoti has plenty of mugs..........
16 hrs · Like · 1

Alan Norman classic Andrew ..PMSL
16 hrs · Like

Alan Norman I can do a piggy mug for you
16 hrs · Like

John Lloyd I'll have a look for you on Good Friday, Ed.
9 hrs · Like · 1

Andrew Chapman That doesnt look like "Official Merch" to me but - for want of a better word(s) - 'market tatt"!!
7 hrs · Like

John Lloyd One for Leigh Rapson, perhaps? Not the "tat" aspect, of course - just the possibility that the market might have stuff like this?
7 hrs · Like

Leigh Rapson Ed have you got a picture of it intact??
7 hrs · Like

lol

i bought one a few years back and its still working well as a mug for one main reason...it clearly says on the packaging dont place in dishwasher sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oh dear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

oh dear
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4