green_genie
Hitch
Chancellor
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:31 pm

Is that who supplied the loans to the club?
Back to top Go down
Hitch

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Brent's 'backer' is a bit misleading isn't it? Surely it was PCC.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:04 am

Yea Man wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
A link has been provided on the pasoti thread to this discussion:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well worth reading from start to finish, although page 4 may cause you to laugh very, very loud.

Page 4 did indeed make me laugh out very very loud!

Bloody hell, that's a sterling bump that. Before my time in the online world of Argyle. How tunes have changed.

"I remember, a few weeks ago, someone wrote the words 'leave it up to the businessmen, they know best'. Perhaps that could be our epitaph. Twisted Evil" Anger at the sentiment of just putting blind faith in the hands of business, replaced now by a "trust us he knows best" attitude.

But its the oh no no no, he definitely isn't interested in developing a hotel or all that crap up at home park, the mans only interested in the pavillions.That really takes the prize biscuit.

Wowee. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:09 am

Interesting to see an 'Ian Newell' and 'IJN' posting on the thread.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:56 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Interesting to see an 'Ian Newell' and 'IJN' posting on the thread.

Par for the course................ and yes, the 'backer' would almost certainly have been PCC. It has been recorded that the reluctant one had been in talks with them re development projects for some time.

'He's not interested in building a hotel at HP. He told me so. Just before he offered me the run of the place if I backed him and started an internet campaign, marginalising all opposition/warning voices' laugh

It's still going on today.

Back to top Go down

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:36 am

PCC being the backer is just an assumption, maybe it's correct, maybe not but is it normal for a city council being described as a backer to a business man?
Back to top Go down

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:38 am

Another thing of note on that pasoti thread is the lack of posts from me who was one of the more vociferous weirdos at the time, it's as though I didn't say anything at all. scratch
Why doesn't somebody put that in Nools face, especially his quotes about Jim no bob.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:30 pm

what happened to marin(er) ?
Back to top Go down

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Saw one too many of your bumps and jumped in the Tamar.
Back to top Go down

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:25 pm

Iggy wrote:
Saw one too many of your bumps and jumped in the Tamar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:00 pm

Another own goal from the forum don, will he never learn? WAFC!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:11 pm

He's said for ages that they don't delete accounts and we accused him of lying (or Libel as its known on the farm cos he's famous innit) that's because they only de activate them so they can keep an eye on them. That's us I guess, personally I would have thought your dossier of people's personal details would have been more useful than a deactivated account would be? Hi Ian, hi Doris.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:23 am

Well I for one haven't tried to register on Napoleon's Farm for about 7 years to repeat my 'one trick pony' predictions concerning the club and the ambitions of the farm mafia but he and his goons have clearly upset enough people for them to want to have their say and rattle a few cages.

Let's get this clear. They don't like free thinkers. They don't like educated w@nkers. They do like nodding, compliant Avivas and they tolerate a few questioning souls for a while, so they can say how un Pyongyang like they are.

Pasoti..............fast disappearing up its own backside laugh
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:52 am

The Cheerleader wrote:
The idiot posted whilst a match was going on (from memory) which shows he's one of the freaks.

How freakish. Thinking about Plymouth Argyle while Plymouth Argyle are playing.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 8:57 am

I was banned but don't think I ever deleted my account. Not that I'm bothered as I no longer use the email account that I registered with and my IP has changed.

I've no interest in signing up to pasoti, I find most of the site boring (unless Newell goes on one of his attacks) as most threads are trolled by GA1984 and think its poorly run (some of the mods quite clearly have personal vendettas against people- look at the ridiculous Pedlar Nitty Gritty incident as one example of many). Just remember that most of the mods that allowed, and also took part in, the cowardly use of multi accounts on pasoti are still in position. Twitter and facebook provide more news on Argyle now.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:01 am

I'd agree with Chemical. It was a great community - and in some ways still is - but the domination by the Cheerleader (and his mates like PL2, Daz and Ponty) ruined it for me. There was no good reason for the control-freakery.
Back to top Go down

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:04 am

Tringreen wrote:
Well I for one haven't tried to register on Napoleon's Farm for about 7 years to repeat my 'one trick pony' predictions concerning the club and the ambitions of the farm mafia but he and his goons have clearly upset enough people for them to want to have their say and rattle a few cages.

Let's get this clear. They don't like free thinkers. They don't like educated w@nkers. They do like nodding, compliant Avivas and they tolerate a few questioning souls for a while, so they can say how un Pyongyang like they are.

Weren't you Brian Green or someone a couple of years ago?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:10 am

They seem ever so keen to let everyone know how many disaffected or banned posters have pleaded to be allowed to rejoin that forum, I wonder who they are referring to ? up until the last week I'd have guessed at ejh who seemed to have stopped posting on here and that other chap who used to be a regular on here but seems to have vanished, his name escapes me but his avatar had a picture of Brent wearing a turban Very Happy I'm sure zyph can fill in the blanks, anyway it's probably all pasoti propaganda mixed with a large dose of BS, who'd want to rejoin and then be muzzled, only a masochist surely.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:18 am

Apparently "Harvey Slayer" who made the anti-brent post on pasoti is Paul Thomas, I would imagine Newell knows this but tries to paint a picture that its someone from ATD. Paul Thomas has been banned from ATD multiple times.

Newell was also caught out imitating Paul Thomas on twitter with the @Rasturd3rd account recently. He tweeted selfies of himself and views from Tranmere's directors box- when this was raised on here those pictures were quickly deleted. The account has been unused since Laughing

Paul Thomas is now posting on the new Argyle facebook chat page and seems more sane than previous.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:18 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
They seem ever so keen to let everyone know how many disaffected or banned posters have pleaded to be allowed to rejoin that forum, I wonder who they are referring to ?  up until the last week I'd have guessed at ejh who seemed to have stopped posting on here and that other chap who used to be a regular on here but seems to have vanished, his name escapes me but his avatar had a picture of Brent wearing a turban Very Happy   I'm sure zyph can fill in the blanks, anyway it's probably all pasoti propaganda mixed with a large dose of BS, who'd want to rejoin and then be muzzled, only a masochist surely.

Whats zat......Blanks = Voids or Spaces......... jocolor .
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:24 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Now that would be a major surprise. lol!
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:39 am

zyph wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
They seem ever so keen to let everyone know how many disaffected or banned posters have pleaded to be allowed to rejoin that forum, I wonder who they are referring to ?  up until the last week I'd have guessed at ejh who seemed to have stopped posting on here and that other chap who used to be a regular on here but seems to have vanished, his name escapes me but his avatar had a picture of Brent wearing a turban Very Happy   I'm sure zyph can fill in the blanks, anyway it's probably all pasoti propaganda mixed with a large dose of BS, who'd want to rejoin and then be muzzled, only a masochist surely.

Whats zat......Blanks = Voids or Spaces......... jocolor .

cheers Very droll zyph.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:40 am

You can read pigsoti without being a member however tedious most of it is. The only point in rejoining would be if you wanted to post and for most of us that would be a complete waste of time, as soon as we began expressing our true opinions we'd experience login problems, or is it de-activation? Razz

Kudos to those who manage to bridge the gap between the two sites, Greenskin does it well and manages to get his points across without losing the plot with the eternally grateful, the dimwitted and those of a devious persuasion.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:37 pm

Its a dogshit site,totaly ruined by the chief Bumlicker and his creepy nerds. When you have a dictatorship, you get Nool and his ilk.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:50 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Now that would be a major surprise. lol!

Was Brian Green a one trick pony too ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oh dear - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear   oh dear - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

oh dear
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next