Dougie
Czarcasm
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:57 pm

PS thanks for answering here when you only 'belong' to the other forum - you is owned  Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Meanwhile on the farm...

odiumruse on Pasoti wrote:
 Good luck, and I'm glad no staff are involved. Ignore the comments of those who judge from here .

and just to make perfectly clear...

Newell the mental midget on Pasoti wrote:

It's not 'here' they judge from.

However, Nik only belongs to this forum.  .

He's going to be heartbroken when he finds out he's wrong and you're here Nikkk...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Nik you say james brent has ambition for the club, so why after two and a half years of his ownership the side is so poor?

I guess its about degrees to be fair and the amount of cash anyone is either able or willing to commit. I can only say that James is a mile away from his original well publicized statements at the takeover. Don't you agree ?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:58 pm

The farm hands don't need to ask feck all, just read the answers here.

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I have and believe if it wasn't for the development land he would not have come near us.

I'm sure that's true. I'm not sure I see a problem with that considering the deep shit we were in. I have twice asked him if he expects to make more money out of his ownership than he puts in. And twice I have not received a direct reply. That's a pity.

I have no problem with him making money (actually I do - but that's for a discussion about politics and we live in a real world where bankers & ex-bankers do what they do) but I just wish that he hadn't got into all the politicking and obfuscation that he certainly has seemed to do. I also wish that his plans for the new stand didn't show such a paucity of ambition.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:00 pm

nikkk wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Nik you say james brent has ambition for the club, so why after two and a half years of his ownership the side is so poor?

I guess its about degrees to be fair and the amount of cash anyone is either able or willing to commit. I can only say that James is a mile away from his original well publicized statements at the takeover. Don't you agree ?

We wouldn't possibly know. Brent refuses to tell us how much he has put in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Rickler wrote:

Meanwhile on the farm...

Good luck, and I'm glad no staff are involved. Ignore the comments of those who judge from here .

He's going to be heartbroken when he finds out he's wrong and you're here Nikkk...

Well it was a difficult decision because I have seen some pretty unpleasant stuff on here, but it was the right thing to do . I have to have the opportunity to put my point to all sides whether I'm bashed on here or not and perhaps an opportunity to put some opinions on other matters across whether we agree or not.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

We wouldn't possibly know.  Brent refuses to tell us how much he has put in.

And we heard little of his ambition. It shouldn't take having to jump in a car with him to find things out and to be convinced.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Help a fan in need?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:11 pm

GOB wrote:
I think I would prefer to get my updates from the Justice Courts, they are factual.

BTW well spotted SFD, you were 100% correct so it now seems.

Do you think that I would have posted what I did if I wasn't 100% sure?

The figures I have heard bandied about are that Nikk had spent more than £600k of which around £300k officially went to Argyle and the rest towards various donations (auctions etc). I wouldn't know if these are accurate but I'm sure that Nikkk does.

P.S. Can we have the thread that I started unlocked now, please?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Nikk is lucky that Greenjock has semi retired. It is weird that there has not been one question on Pasoti. Freaks and weirdos we may be - cynical might be a better characteration but better that than a sycophantic grinning popinjay.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Perhaps james would like to come on our democratic forum to answer a few questions, maybe with a bit of transparency opinions maybe altered?
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:22 pm

Dougie wrote:
Nikk is lucky that Greenjock has semi retired.  It is weird that there has not been one question on Pasoti. Freaks and weirdos we may be - cynical might be a better characteration but better that than a sycophantic grinning popinjay.

They're all on here reading the questions and answers that's why. There's always lots of guests when there's something interesting here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:27 pm

nikkk wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Meanwhile on the farm...

Well it was a difficult decision because I have seen some pretty unpleasant stuff on here, but it was the right thing to do . I have to have the opportunity to put my point to all sides whether I'm bashed on here or not and perhaps an opportunity to put some opinions on other matters across whether we agree or not.

I think that if you have seen stuff that is worthy of legally defending yourself then you have every right Nikk. It's not very nice to see things said about you or anyone else that are extremely insulting, threatening and bullying. Wouldn't you agree Nikk?

An awful lot read this forum now Nikk and they are aware of an awful lot of things that have been said in the past. I am sure they will be interested to read your reply now.

Last edited by GOB on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

The figures I have heard bandied about are that Nikk had spent more than £600k of which around £300k officially went to Argyle and the rest towards various donations (auctions etc). I wouldn't know if these are accurate but I'm sure that Nikkk does.

Well the real 300K figure is really important to determine because the fans have to repay that amount back to the GT's.

In effect... Every penny that Nikkk gave to the GT's that was given to Argyle, will have to be matched by ordinary Argyle fans in order for the GT's to be eventually paid back.

Start saving Janners....
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Any chance of some FEScennine Verse upon a Friday? The odd offering of FEStal prose? Re-band one's shield with anew ATD FESswise? Lay a FEStering turd upon thy doorstep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Guys I have to go shortly but will pop back again in the next day or so.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:41 pm

why no advertising outside the Plymouth Argyle umbrella? your donations obviously come with advertising of your companies so why no alternative advertising elsewhere? to me i cant see much buisness being strummed up by sponsoring everything ian tells you to sponsor with pafc!!!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Thanks Nikk!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:44 pm

nikkk wrote:
Guys I have to go shortly but will pop back again in the next day or so.

Cheers nikkk. No need to leave it so long, you can tune in on ur fone and everything these days when you have a spare five minutes. Ian can show you how, he's an avid incognito ATDer.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:45 pm

So the procedure now is what? FES has an administrator a la Guifoyle and the creditors all get there money or part of thereof. A creditors meeting? An administrators report? We really need to get Postey on board.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Thanks for putting the time in today. You'll find that not everybody on this site bites and contrary to what one or two people might think elsewhere, not everybody is a freak or weirdo either.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Posty was pretty decent value on here in the early stages of the Argo admin.

He fookin loved Buttivant. PMSL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Nice one Nikkk, cheers for coming on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

FES & Nikkk Q&A
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next