PatDunne
mouldyoldgoat
Dougie
Czarcasm
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:51 pm

Well some answers there eh!! Thank-you to Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkk for coming on an doing a Q and A.
I suppose the court case will drag on for a while and at the end of it we will truly be able to say who was/is telling the truth.
It would be interesting to see what Ian Redington has to say on the matter.
I see on Pasoti Newell has this to say:

It's not 'here' they judge from.

However, Nik only belongs to this forum.

Says it all really
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Mods can you make this a sticky for a week or two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:56 pm

It was very interesting nik thanks for taking the time to come on here, we consider you one of the family now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
P.S. Can we have the thread that I started unlocked now, please?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Tgwu wrote:
Mods can you make this a sticky for a week or two

I doubt that is going to be needed.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
It was very interesting nik thanks for taking the time to come on here, we consider you one of the family now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Nikk is lucky that Greenjock has semi retired.  It is weird that there has not been one question on Pasoti. Freaks and weirdos we may be - cynical might be a better characteration but better that than a sycophantic grinning popinjay.

They're all on here reading the questions and answers that's why. There's always lots of guests when there's something interesting here.

I recently checked the 'guest' traffic on ATD since Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, posted. High, very high. If I were a betting man, I would say around 80% is from the farm. I expect White feather man and Jean Luc De-lar are spitting horse jizz in not being able to contain and/or censor this one.

ATD - As our strapline says 'We're right (usually)'  party animal

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:08 pm

I really do appreciate Nikk coming on here. And the considered questions, answers & responses show this is not a site for freaks & weirdos. But I'd rather be a freak or weirdo than the sycophants living next door.

Equally, Nikk appears to be answering openly, honestly & calmly but an internet persona is easy to do in short bursts. The Friendly Society & the ex-directors presumably have a different take on things otherwise they wouldn't have pursued it to court. Certainly when one of the ex-directors posted on here they were very angry!

But it is good that he has come on here again. He could have cloistered himself away on pasoti & put up the barricades. But he didn't. Maybe a few other senior people at the club could take a lesson from this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
I recently checked the 'guest' traffic on ATD since Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, posted. High, very high. If I were a betting man, I would say around 80% is from the farm. I expect White feather man and Jean Luc De-lar are spitting horse jizz in not being able to contain and/or censor this one.

ATD - As out strapline says 'We're right (usually)'  party animal

Makes you wonder why the neighbours don't ask similar questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Nik got a friendly welcome, because we are friendly people I love you  I love you  sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:19 pm

The truth always emerges victorious no matter how great the spin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:21 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Nik got a friendly welcome, because we are friendly people I love you  I love you  sunny

We are ss68 - but by god, if we have a question, we'll bloody well ask it - no matter how uncomfortable it is. ATD - that's how we roll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:22 pm

see what hapens when you just be open

hint horatio hint hint
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:31 pm

I remain to be convinced but I suppose I'm a want to see the nail holes in his hands kind of person. The sudden upping of the profile of FILS came at a time when problems were obviously afoot. When one door closes another one opens and all that. The interchangeability of FES/Nikk sponsorship seems weird and I surprised the club thought it all hunky dory (money speaks maybe). And the legalise with a member of this site seems a bit off piste. Bit easily glossed over. I'd be livid with whatever person/persons/firm that had led me to make such a mistake.

At the end of the day I wish Nikk no harm and would never give him a second thought if he wasn't involved so intimately with Argyle. A club despite his assertions otherwise that he has put more actual money into than James Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 10:56 pm

The thing is 4 weeks ago Nickkkkkkkkkk was categorically denying anything of the sort that has been unveiled tonight.
Still alot more to be unveiled yet in this cornucopia of home truths me thinks  popcorn 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:13 pm

nikk was good to come on here and have a civilised and in prompt q and a. Im sure there will be another soon but credit to him for at least keeping the fans abreast of whats going on and not just for pasoti users.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 11:14 pm

And you heard it here first.

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:57 am

Thanks for coming on here Nikk and taking the time to explain things and answer questions when in truth you cannot have been looking forward to and also for acknowledging that we are Argyle fans on this site also contrary to what some on Pasoti would have you believe other wise why would you bother?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:59 am

Well done nikkk for coming on here to address the speculation head on.

But also a terrific well done to Sir Francis Drake who announced this months ago, was branded a scheming liar and repeatedly told he was incorrect - at the same time pasoti was banning anyone likely to argue with their verdict that this damaging rumour was all lies and deceit.

However SFD never doubted his information for second, and the situation has panned out exactly as he predicted.

I don't really know enough about the situation to ask nikkk any direct questions on his affairs.  He has always seemed genuine enough to me. But I hope he feels comfortable enough to regularly drop into the forum in the future regardless of his friends' quest for hegemony over Argyle information on the internet.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:23 am

Yes, thank you for coming on here and telling us all about it ~ respect.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 7:15 am

There you go. By entering into dialogue with fellow Argyle addicts, Nik has hopefully and inadvertently begun the process of bridge building.

If the club's owner and his 'friends' truly want only the best for the club and not use it simply as a tool for increasing personal wealth or for self aggrandisement, there would be further openness and inclusivity. To listen to suggestions from all, develop the fanbase, increase attendance figures and put an end to the, 'It's my way or the highway' mentality, could result in, 'Peace in our time'.

We will never all agree but the current situation, with long standing Argyle people feeling they want little to do with the club, will not bring about future harmony, healthy debate, unity of purpose and ultimately a successful football club.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:15 am

Wondering whether it's still worth popping along today. The court is within spitting (with a hurricane blowing) of my office.

It's also interesting reading back the previous threads on this subject.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:29 am

I was gonna 'Bump' Frannies "Argyle Sponsor in trouble?" thread but it's still locked.

Shorely that can be set free now ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:31 am

I still have a doubt at the back of my mind, Nick came on here because he did not have his way by getting the action stop, this was a limitation exercise as the real true will not come out for same time do the road. If his Long-term objective is to take over the reins from Brent he needs to have more sheep on his side.

Question
Nikkk are you preparing the ground for when you take over Argyle from Mr Brent

Answer

Ah, what do the politicians say... "I have absolutely no ambitions in that direction" or something similar
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:51 am

Kudos indeed to Nik Barron for answering questions to date. Suspect those questions may become more intrusive in the future though.
Has he answered similar questions from Pasoti ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

FES & Nikkk Q&A
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next