Dougie
Czarcasm
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:57 am

Beast_Guy wrote:
Kudos indeed to Nik Barron for answering questions to date. Suspect those questions may become more intrusive in the future though.
Has he answered similar questions from Pasoti ?

That is the rub. Anyone asking questions is not a proper fan and is to be marginalised. It is the root cause of all the unpleasantness and to a large degree why the club got into such a mess and remains so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:10 am

Just to echo previous sentiments, and to make my self quite clear, I have absolutely no personal axe to grind with Nikkkk and I have absolute respect for Mr. NIkkkkkkkkkkkkkk for coming on here and the money he's personally donated to PAFC and various intrinsic causes is to be applauded. But, he's only ever going to tell us  what he wants to. We should bear that in mind.

I suspect, as Tgwu alludes to, there's more to come out further down the road. We'll see.

A WUP is a wholly unsavoury episode for any business or person. Over the last 12 months, I/we have been through something similar and although I/we have come through it relatively unscathed, it was, at times, pretty stressful shite to deal with. So, with some experience, to an extent, of what he's going through, I hope he comes through it and continues to contribute financially or other wise to PAFC.

I see Tringers touches on something re building bridges between Pasoti (see, we can get over ourselves and mentions another forum) and ATD. It would be good to see Mr Newell or Mr De-Lar on here to answer a few questions.

Imho that would be a huge stepping stone in forum relations. 'Never' I hear some of you say in your best Belfast accent!!

What have we got to lose? or is that another discussion for another day?

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Like I said earlier, you actually have to pay due respect to what Newell has managed to achieve on Argyles biggest fan site. 100% compliance. Anyone even suggesting that a question or two may be in order would get pretty short shrift. It is nothing short of astonishing how a site once loathed by those in the corridors of Home Park power, can now under the orders of Brents henchman become so sanitised and compliant.

And lets be honest here, Nool is thick but Nikkk is a bit more savvy. It makes perfect sense for him to come on here and put his side of the story across - which tbf he's done well.

I actually feel sorry for Nikkk sometimes. I don't think anyone in Argyleland has ever been tarnished so much - purely by association. His choice though I guess.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:16 am

Beast_Guy wrote:
Kudos indeed to Nik Barron for answering questions to date. Suspect those questions may become more intrusive in the future though.
Has he answered similar questions from Pasoti ?

No question was asked they still on their knees thanking him for his buying power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:20 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I was gonna 'Bump' Frannies "Argyle Sponsor in trouble?" thread but it's still locked.

Shorely that can be set free now ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:31 am

I've just read the pasoti thread. They rightly are supportive of Nikk as a person. Many posters on here have been equally supportive of him also - if you read PoI's last post there is a lot of human concern on here. Without going over all of the six pages of this thread, I can't actually remember any untoward "abuse" at all.

ATD is asking questions - the sort of questions that pasoti asked during the near collapse of Argyle as a league club before that site was near-emasculated.

Nikk has certainly donated thousands of money to the club as well as to the fund to pay off the employees. It is too early to judge where that money came from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:16 am

Czarcasm wrote:

Like I said earlier, you actually have to pay due respect to what Newell has managed to achieve on Argyles biggest fan site. 100% compliance. Anyone even suggesting that a question or two may be in order would get pretty short shrift. It is nothing short of astonishing how a site once loathed by those in the corridors of Home Park power, can now under the orders of Brents henchman become so sanitised and compliant.

And lets be honest here, Nool is thick but Nikkk is a bit more savvy.  It makes perfect sense for him to come on here and put his side of the story across - which tbf he's done well.

I actually feel sorry for Nikkk sometimes. I don't think anyone in Argyleland has ever been tarnished so much - purely by association. His choice though I guess.  

Personally I share the sorrow for Nikk and his family having to go through the courts with money troubles, as POI I have had the same experiences in life, I am not sure whether it makes you stronger or wears you out more. What I don't get is the friendship with Ian Newell. You can say what you like but to a large extent you are judged by the company that you keep, if you were attending matches with the TCE people would assume that you are a hoolie but there go he's a big boy now so able to make his own mistakes.
I would like to add my thanks to Nikk for being so candid and I'm sorry that I missed the opportunity to ask a question or two myself. I will wait until he's back online but what has been said about the winding up of companies is a million miles away from what I was told was going on when I 'phoned the offices to find out if there were any truth in the story the SFD told. It could well be that ex directors are stirring the shit whatever the case the question needs to be asked to put that rumour to bed.
I will unlock the other thread now it was only locked because we were worried about legal action from Nikk and can I just say that I echo the sentiments of Knecht and how it's a shame that more people directly involved with the club don't take up the opportunity to talk to their scrutinisers. Newell will never do it in a million years because he was DT' Windsor boys, he did try to de stabilise the trust and he did order hacks on phones and send white feathers to dying men so he would get his arse handed to him on a plate and he knows it.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:53 am

He do not seem to be hit in the pocket like Damon, he said he will personally cover any money out standing and to the committed sponsorship deal to Argyle. So he will not be signing on for benefit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:53 am

Can't really look beyond this guy's choice of feinds - as for the issues within the business I'm sure Nikkkk is big enough to follow the moto live by the sword, die by the sword, happens every day of the week in this crumbling nation!!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:08 am

Tgwu wrote:
He do not seem to be hit in the pocket like Damon, he said he will personally cover any money out standing and to the committed sponsorship deal to Argyle. So he will not be signing on for benefit.

I think we might actually have one of The Presidents mythical firsts in football - a fan personally being the major sponsor of a football club (although I vaguely remember a member of some rock/pop band doing it).
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:16 am

Pig, B(r)ent and Webb OUT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:27 am

IJN wrote:
Chris, if I can lay off that other site, I hope you can.

All we care about is THIS website, and therefore all we can do is comment about stuff on here, not on there.

I've asked Site Admin to remove an advert for that site, as a direct result of your comments (which I've also asked they remove)

Have the mods paid for advertising on Pasoti or has Mr Newell been having a wee sneaky look over here and stored the cookies hence him seeing the 'advert' based on his browsing history.

He also neglects to say his REAL mates (Hello Tony Hello Lee) regularly givr him a brief synopsis of what goes on over here.

Last edited by Dougie on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:29 am

Thanks for coming on here and answering the questions nikkk.

Of course there have been some pretty unfair comments on here but a lot of the questioning and wanting answers comes about because we want to be able to ask questions about what is happening at our club and what is happening with the people around it, especially when it's a major sponsor of the club.

I don't think any of it has ever been personal and aimed at you personally.

The fact that this thread is 6 pages long and so far not a single post has been edited or removed nor has it turned unpleasant goes to show this isn't the nest of vipers that some may have you believe.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:42 am

Just call me Postey

Quote :
Date: 29 January 2014 Issue Number: 60767 Page number: 1884

Publication Date: Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Notice Code: 2454

Appointment of Liquidators

In the High Courts of Justice No 8493 of 2013

FIRST EUROPEAN SECURITIES LIMITED

(Company Number 02800793)

Gateway House, Highpoint Business Village, Henwood, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DH

Principal Trading Address: Waterside House, Falmouth Road, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 8BE

Notice is hereby given that Ian Yerrill, of Yerrill Murphy LLP, Gateway House, Highpoint Business Village, Henwood, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DH, (IP No. 8924) was appointed provisional Liquidator of the above named Company on 10 December 2013.

Further details contact: Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Tel: 01233 666280. Alternative contact: Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ian Yerrill, Liquidator

10 December 2013.

(1984296)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:43 am

Dougie wrote:
IJN wrote:

All we care about is THIS website, and therefore all we can do is comment about stuff on here, not on there.

I've asked Site Admin to remove an advert for that site, as a direct result of your comments (which I've also asked they remove)

Have the mods paid for advertising on Pasoti or has Mr Newell been having a wee sneaky look over here and stored the cookies hence him seeing the 'advert' based on his browsing history.

He also neglects to say his REAL mates (Hello Tony Hello Lee) regularly givr him a brief synopsis of what goes on over here.

Haha, yeah saw that little gem over there - absolute dystopia, Stalin would have been proud!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:48 am

I have no axe personally with Nikk and like others I have also been through a similar financial nightmare. I genuinely hope it is resolved quickly and that Nikk comes out of it with something in his wallet and without having to take too many anti depressants for the stress he must be absorbing.

I do however believe that Nikk is a complete and utter hypocrite and it is very difficult to find any respect for someone that complains about the use of a very few words and phrases that may have been mentioned on ATD yet choosing to completely and conveniently ignore the vile and disgusting tactics that his friend has used that have been aimed at users of ATD, at ATD itself and anyone that questioned the motives of those that have an official involvement with the Club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:51 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Dougie wrote:
IJN wrote:

Haha, yeah saw that little gem over there - absolute dystopia, Stalin would have been proud!!

This has made me chuckle, the silly man. Remember, delete those cookies  lol!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:00 pm

When will the first ream be getting new shirts?

Hope to see them on display on Saturday without the FES logo.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:09 pm

GOB wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Dougie wrote:
IJN wrote:

This has made me chuckle, the silly man. Remember, delete those cookies  lol!

What is more revealing is the 'us and them' . Divisions in the potential fanbase are good ? Is that what real fans want ?

As always it's about position, control and compliance, not the greater good of the football club. The smaller and more insular it remains , the greater the influence will be maintained by the flag wavers and bucket rattlers. Either brent can't see what he's created and how it's damaging the potential support base, or it is entirely intentional. Keep the educated w@nkers at arms length and allow the yeomanry to feel important.
I know which scenario I believe to be the case.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:31 pm

I'm not the sharpest tool in the box and some of the Q's on here to Nikk are waaaay over my head wrt tax etc but respect to him for coming on here. We are Argyle fans and if someone like me is concerned about what is happening at my club then surely those on Pasoti can also see?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:38 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
I'm not the sharpest tool in the box and some of the Q's on here to Nikk are waaaay over my head wrt tax etc but respect to him for coming on here. We are Argyle fans and if someone like me is concerned about what is happening at my club then surely those on Pasoti can also see?

Oh they can see all right, hsos. They just can't say anything for fear of death by stoning from general Von Nooligan or Jean Luc De-lar.  lol 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:41 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:

Baaaaaaaaaa ! Napoleon and his farm.

At last the day came when Snowball's plans were completed. At the Meeting on the following Sunday the question of whether or not to begin work on the windmill was to be put to the vote. When the animals had assembled in the big barn, Snowball stood up and, though occasionally interrupted by bleating from the sheep, set forth his reasons for advocating the building of the windmill. Then Napoleon stood up to reply. He said very quietly that the windmill was nonsense and that he advised nobody to vote for it, and promptly sat down again; he had spoken for barely thirty seconds, and seemed almost indifferent as to the effect he produced. At this Snowball sprang to his feet, and shouting down the sheep, who had begun bleating again, broke into a passionate appeal in favour of the windmill. Until now the animals had been about equally divided in their sympathies, but in a moment Snowball's eloquence had carried them away. In glowing sentences he painted a picture of Animal Farm as it might be when sordid labour was lifted from the animals' backs. His imagination had now run far beyond chaff-cutters and turnip-slicers. Electricity, he said, could operate threshing machines, ploughs, harrows, rollers, and reapers and binders, besides supplying every stall with its own electric light, hot and cold water, and an electric heater. By the time he had finished speaking, there was no doubt as to which way the vote would go. But just at this moment Napoleon stood up and, casting a peculiar sidelong look at Snowball, uttered a high-pitched whimper of a kind no one had ever heard him utter before. (5.13)

Who needs to speak eloquently when you have a pack of attack dogs? Napoleon isn't willing to get his power honestly—if you can even call manipulating a pack of farm animals "honest." He's going to get it by brute force. Great.

Chapter 5 Power: Leadership and Corruption quotes.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:04 pm

Dougie wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

I think we might actually have one of The Presidents mythical firsts in football - a fan personally being the major sponsor of a football club (although I vaguely remember a member of some rock/pop band doing it).

clyde or clydebank? wet wet wet
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:32 pm

I'd imagine that at some point in the very near future that this Forum would become the official Forum of Plymouth Argyle. I've been reading Pasoti for last couple hours and it seems to be the same 20 odd posters just going around in a circle and to be honest all spouting bollacks or back slapping each other.

Couple I do know by face but likewise are extremely two faced at that !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

FES & Nikkk Q&A
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next