PatDunne
mouldyoldgoat
Dougie
Czarcasm
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Whats your opinion of james brent and his lack of investment in the playing side, resulting in the crap team we have today?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:27 pm

nikkk wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Was that a bone of contention with the other directors during the time that is was an agreement between FES Ltd and Argyle?

Well it would be fair to say that my support of Argyle was not fully understood (!) but at the time that we became involved, I was the sole director and 100 percent shareholder. There are very few that understand the passionate love of a football team !

You can say that again. I love Argyle but don't understand putting so much personal money into the club one way or another, even more than James Brent, without a place on the board or a shareholding. I don't think even if I had the spare cash lying around that I would do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Nickkkkkkk in your statement you categorically deny that any of the funding that went towards PAFC came from anywhere other then your own personal funds. If this were the case then why the "personal" feuding from within personalities involved with FES ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Dougie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Was that a bone of contention with the other directors during the time that is was an agreement between FES Ltd and Argyle?

Well it would be fair to say that my support of Argyle was not fully understood (!) but at the time that we became involved, I was the sole director and 100 percent shareholder. There are very few that understand the passionate love of a football team !

You can say that again.  I love Argyle but don't understand putting so much personal money into the club one way or another, even more than James Brent, without a place on the board or a shareholding.  I don't think even if I had the spare cash lying around that I would do the same.

I know, and I imagine when I tidy up the issues I currently have if I am in a position to do so perhaps that will come. I can assure you I am a mile away from the amount James has put in by the way. Quite simply I love Argyle and have tried to do a bit to assist. There is no logic or reasoned investment strategy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:41 pm

nikkk wrote:
Dougie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Dougie wrote:

You can say that again.  I love Argyle but don't understand putting so much personal money into the club one way or another, even more than James Brent, without a place on the board or a shareholding.  I don't think even if I had the spare cash lying around that I would do the same.

I know, and I imagine when I tidy up the issues I currently have if I am in a position to do so perhaps that will come. I can assure you I am a mile away from the amount James has put in by the way. Quite simply I love Argyle and have tried to do a bit to assist. There is no logic or reasoned investment strategy!

Indeed!!!
I think that's what people find the most confusing of them all  raised eyebrow 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:42 pm

nikkk wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Could you explain what ian newells exact position within Fil/Fes is ?

Ian is a friend first and foremost, and has been, and is a huge support over this issue and has worked with me on the development of all of our sponsorships. Unpaid,and not employed officially by my companies. I am fully aware of opinions on here against him and indeed against me from certain people, however we are friends and will continue to be so. As you can imagine I'm not keen to get into too much of a debate over personal issues but will answer where I can.

I think opinions of you on this forum are quite neutral but any angst is partly because of the issuing of letters from your lawyers to an entirely innocent person who posted on here.

As you have confirmed that you are/were FES do you regret that personal decision to threaten action?

We're you egged on from people who consider us freaks and weirdos to go to the law for remedy?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:55 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Nickkkkkkk in your statement you categorically deny that any of the funding that went towards PAFC came from anywhere other then your own personal funds. If this were the case then why the "personal" feuding from within personalities involved with FES ?

Ok let me be clear on this. As you know there have been quotes on here and indeed from yourself that I have been "spending other peoples money" on Argyle support and indeed other projects. The inference being that FES has taken in investors money and not attributed it to loan accounts but used it elsewhere. I am fully aware from where these claims have originated but it is simply not true. As sole share owner and director of my own company I am entitled to pay dividends, salary etc to myself as I see fit. And indeed commit the company to contracts as I see fit. Any funds I have spent on Argyle or anything else for that matter were, and indeed are entirely appropriate within company activity. As I have said elsewhere not everyone would agree that supporting a football club is a sane decision, but that is a World away from the misuse of an investors funds as is being claimed by some. These are claims as you know that are being made in the context of the petition but once the liquidator is appointed I will again have access to the records etc and me and my advisors will be able to put this to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:56 pm

Blimy this is getting busy !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Dougie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Ian is a friend first and foremost, and has been, and is a huge support over this issue and has worked with me on the development of all of our sponsorships. Unpaid,and not employed officially by my companies. I am fully aware of opinions on here against him and indeed against me from certain people, however we are friends and will continue to be so. As you can imagine I'm not keen to get into too much of a debate over personal issues but will answer where I can.

I think opinions of you on this forum are quite neutral but any angst is partly because of the issuing of letters from your lawyers to an entirely innocent person who posted on here.  

As you have confirmed that you are/were FES do you regret that personal decision to threaten action?

We're you egged on from people who consider us freaks and weirdos to go to the law for remedy?

I apologise unreservedly for threatening action via my lawyers to the wrong person, and will happily do so in person if the opportunity arises.

However I don't ever regret considering taking action when a individual, web site or whoever is clearly defaming me or my company. To be fair it has been rather unpleasant at times.

No I was not encouraged to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:08 pm

Nikkkk.
Do you believe that this forum, or any user, has contributed in any way to your business or personal detriment in a way that could be actionable in the future ?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:13 pm

I get the feeling that you feel more sinned against than sinning - would that be a correct brief synopsis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:14 pm

Winter Green wrote:
Nikkkk.
Do you believe that this forum, or any user, has contributed in any way to your business or personal detriment in a way that could be actionable in the future ?

I sincerely hope not.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:18 pm

nikkk wrote:
Dougie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Dougie wrote:

It's safe to assume the amount you've put into Argyle is comfortably in the six-figure bracket, Nikkk - you'll not be seeing any of that back obviously. Are you saying JB has put significantly more into the club that he isn't going to be able to call in at some point in the future? Isn't the bankrolling and guarantees that Brent commits to, simply adding to the debt of PAFC?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:21 pm

nikkk wrote:

How many posters from the farm has asked you a question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:25 pm

Dougie wrote:
I get the feeling that you feel more sinned against than sinning - would that be a correct brief synopsis?

Pretty accurate I guess mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Tgwu wrote:
nikkk wrote:

None yet.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:30 pm

nikkk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
nikkk wrote:

None yet.

lol! 

Credit where it's due. The way Pyongyang has been cleansed of anyone brave enough to ask even the politest of questions, is testament to Ians crusade to have a site full of only those who 'believe'.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:34 pm

nikkk wrote:
Dougie wrote:

Pretty accurate I guess mate.

No wonder you and Mr Newell get on  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Dougie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Dougie wrote:

It's safe to assume the amount you've put into Argyle is comfortably in the six-figure bracket, Nikkk - you'll not be seeing any of that back obviously. Are you saying JB has put significantly more into the club that he isn't going to be able to call in at some point in the future? Isn't the bankrolling and guarantees that Brent commits to, simply adding to the debt of PAFC?

I really can't quote figures. I'm sure you understand. Obviously I am not party to the terms of James investment in the club, other than its substantial, and a world away from his initial well publicised intentions. And you know, having spent so much time with him particularly driving on away trips he really is passionate about Argyle success. I suggest this is developing further. James is a winner and hates the thought of Argyle not achieving. I think you might be surprised at his ambition for the club. I would urge you to meet with him and discuss face to face.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:46 pm

nikkk wrote:
Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Winter Green wrote:
I still think there has been too much confusion over where monies have been going throughout the whole Pasoti/GT "fundraising" thing that has used all the language of charitable giving, which of course it wasn't. It's one thing to sponsor a football club as FES has done, business has always done it, but it's quite a different thing for proceeds of Pasoti "auctions" that were strange to say the least, to be put toward a "staff fund", which basically was continually represented by Pasoti to be paying off PAFC's employees.
Sponsorship can rightly be seen as a value for money advertising with a tangible return. Paying off someone else's employees is quite different in my mind.

I can only say that I was really affected by the fact that the staff were not paid for so long and I was aware how bad things were for so many. So did a little bit in a fun way to assist. As of course did many others. The kids chucking pocket money into buckets really got to me.

I've long said this 'charitable' Pasoti/Gt thing is going to cause massive problems tax wise down the line

The money thrown into buckets, I believe was handed over as 'GT' money, to pay the staff fund and has to be repaid or suffer tax consequences.

If you don't mind me asking...   What is the situation with the money you have 'given' Argyle and the tax situation?  Any idea what the money was used for?

And of course the million dollar question...  How much did you give?

I'm not going to quote figures and I certainly didn't keep a running total but monies from auctions etc. All went over to the GT's who will have dispersed it to staff members as they saw fit. Beyond that I can't comment as to tax issues.

Thanks for being candid.

But just to clarify... Are you saying that ALL the money that has been given to Argyle from you (or FES) was actually given to the GT's, who then themselves gave it to Argyle. This would include your FES Devonport End sponsorship money etc. Or was just the 'charity' money given to the GT's, and your 'sponsorship' money etc, kept separate and given directly to Argyle?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:47 pm

Nik you say james brent has ambition for the club, so why after two and a half years of his ownership the side is so poor?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:50 pm

nikkk wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Dougie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Dougie wrote:

I really can't quote figures. I'm sure you understand. Obviously I am not party to the terms of James investment in the club, other than its substantial, and a world away from his initial well publicised intentions. And you know, having spent so much time with him particularly driving on away trips he really is passionate about Argyle success. I suggest this is developing further. James is a winner and hates the thought of Argyle not achieving. I think you might be surprised at his ambition for the club. I would urge you to meet with him and discuss face to face.

Sadly Nikkk, his ambition for the club was spelt out loud clear and in no uncertain terms, when the plans for his grandstand were unveiled.  No 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:52 pm

Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Rickler wrote:
nikkk wrote:
Winter Green wrote:
I still think there has been too much confusion over where monies have been going throughout the whole Pasoti/GT "fundraising" thing that has used all the language of charitable giving, which of course it wasn't. It's one thing to sponsor a football club as FES has done, business has always done it, but it's quite a different thing for proceeds of Pasoti "auctions" that were strange to say the least, to be put toward a "staff fund", which basically was continually represented by Pasoti to be paying off PAFC's employees.
Sponsorship can rightly be seen as a value for money advertising with a tangible return. Paying off someone else's employees is quite different in my mind.

I can only say that I was really affected by the fact that the staff were not paid for so long and I was aware how bad things were for so many. So did a little bit in a fun way to assist. As of course did many others. The kids chucking pocket money into buckets really got to me.

I've long said this 'charitable' Pasoti/Gt thing is going to cause massive problems tax wise down the line

The money thrown into buckets, I believe was handed over as 'GT' money, to pay the staff fund and has to be repaid or suffer tax consequences.

If you don't mind me asking...   What is the situation with the money you have 'given' Argyle and the tax situation?  Any idea what the money was used for?

And of course the million dollar question...  How much did you give?

I'm not going to quote figures and I certainly didn't keep a running total but monies from auctions etc. All went over to the GT's who will have dispersed it to staff members as they saw fit. Beyond that I can't comment as to tax issues.

Thanks for being candid.

But just to clarify...  Are you saying that ALL the money that has been given to Argyle from you (or FES) was actually given to the GT's, who then themselves gave it to Argyle.  This would include your FES Devonport End sponsorship money etc.  Or was just the 'charity' money given to the GT's, and your 'sponsorship' money etc, kept separate and given directly to Argyle?

Thanks.

Oh sorry, no the "charity" monies only to the GT's. The other deals are commercial.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:52 pm

I have and believe if it wasn't for the development land he would not have come near us.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:54 pm

nikkk wrote:
Dougie wrote:
nikkk wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

I apologise unreservedly for threatening action via my lawyers to the wrong person, and will happily do so in person if the opportunity arises.

However I don't ever regret considering taking action when a individual, web site or whoever is clearly defaming me or my company.  To be fair it has been rather unpleasant at times.

No I was not encouraged to do so.

Do you know how the error occurred? Who researched the presumed address of the person you wanted to litigate?
Have you tried to apologise in person?

(as an aside can anyone remind me was the issue was that Nikk took acception too - a PM would be fine rather than putting on here)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FES & Nikkk Q&A   FES & Nikkk Q&A - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FES & Nikkk Q&A
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next