mouldyoldgoat
Mapperley, darling
Chemical Ali
Mock Cuncher
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Shit First (or second) Cars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shit First (or second) Cars   Shit First (or second) Cars - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:27 pm

My first car was a 1958 Austen A35........you could demist the rear window by stretching over from the driving seat with a cloth and wiping it.......I hasten to add you only did that whilst stationary...ie road junction or traffic lights.

Peg & worm steering....the lock-nut on the peg used to move...allowing quite a bit of slack in the steering....quite alarming at times....always had a screwdriver & spanner in the glove compartment.
Back to top Go down
simao

simao

PostSubject: Re: Shit First (or second) Cars   Shit First (or second) Cars - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:23 am

1972 mettalic paint 1300 beetle, great first car. A lady metro driver stalled in front of me at a roundabout and I nurfed her. Spent the whole weekend bolting on a new wing. only to drive to the golf club at 7 a.m. and t-boning some prick who pulled out of a junction. Write off.
Back to top Go down
GraveDigger

GraveDigger

PostSubject: Re: Shit First (or second) Cars   Shit First (or second) Cars - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Those Yamaha FS1E mopeds were 2 a penny during late 70s. Just saw one advertised on ebay, 1973 model for £3,250, wish i had looked after mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit First (or second) Cars   Shit First (or second) Cars - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:54 am

You can find them all here in this old classic....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shit First (or second) Cars   Shit First (or second) Cars - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:55 am

GraveDigger wrote:
Those Yamaha FS1E mopeds were 2 a penny during late 70s. Just saw one advertised on ebay, 1973 model for £3,250, wish i had looked after mine.

Yeah, I have been looking for an old one to do up but they are worth a fortune now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shit First (or second) Cars   Shit First (or second) Cars - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shit First (or second) Cars
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3