PatDunne
Mock Cuncher
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 10:28 pm

Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Looking forward to the 3rd round

Who do you want Oxford to get?

Hugh you keep your half empty cup and wallow in your depression, for sanity mine’s half full.

Just be grateful we’ve got a club to support. Thanks/OK

Cheer up, do you want the Samaritans number, I hear they’re quite good to talk to

Really? We are a sorry shadow of the club that we used to be. What is the clubs ambition now? For the past seven years it seems to have been some kind of a vehicle for Brent to line his pockets with, now that has been kind of sidelined but he's still lurking with his thirty per cent yet Hallett has waded in with a mortgage and it would seem a commitment mainly to Adams and his five year contract plus another commitment to do a really low budget refurb to the grandstand ina frankly unprofessional manner. The football is clearly being allowed to wither and die with an inevitable slide back into league 2 in the hope that the ludicrous Exeter Chiefs catering model will give us an extra one mill a year. Any guesses where that would go btw? The football is shite for a reason and being optimistic is delusional because for Brent, Back, Sack Crack and Hallett the football is way waaayyyy down the to do list. That view is realism in the same way that remarking that's it's raining isn't doom mongering it's stating a fact. The owners and board of the club are incompetent and their job is made much easier by mugs like you defending them. Open your eyes and ears bhey you might learn something.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 10:34 pm

year on year improvement
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 10:37 pm

Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Hugh you keep your half empty cup and wallow in your depression, for sanity mine’s half full.

Cheer up, do you want the Samaritans number, I hear they’re quite good to talk to

I suggest you get a grip and fuk off back to the farm. Hugh knows all about the Samaritans. 100%with you Hugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 5:54 am

Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Thanks. As someone that has lost a close family member as a result of depression and knowing that there are people on here that have suffered from it in the past, I’m glad you find mental illness fair banter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 5:55 am

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I suggest you get a grip and fuk off back to the farm. Hugh knows all about the Samaritans. 100%with you Hugh

Sorry I’ve just read this. Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 11:17 am

#SHITARTIST wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

And I suggest if you want to make your point you could do it without the abusive language you seem to favour.
I don’t know Hugh or anything about him, if I’ve offended him then I will openly apologise to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 11:20 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Thanks. As someone that has lost a close family member as a result of depression and knowing that there are people on here that have suffered from it in the past, I’m glad you find mental illness fair banter

I don’t find it fair banter not one bit, I wouldn’t have been aware of your situation and I apologise for any offence that I may have caused, it was not intended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 11:27 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Really? We are a sorry shadow of the club that we used to be. What is the clubs ambition now? For the past seven years it seems to have been some kind of a vehicle for Brent to line his pockets with, now that has been kind of sidelined but he's still lurking with his thirty per cent yet Hallett has waded in with a mortgage and it would seem a commitment mainly to Adams and his five year contract plus another commitment to do a really low budget refurb to the grandstand ina frankly unprofessional manner. The football is clearly being allowed to wither and die with an inevitable slide back into league 2 in the hope that the ludicrous Exeter Chiefs catering model will give us an extra one mill a year. Any guesses where that would go btw? The football is shite for a reason and being optimistic is delusional because for Brent, Back, Sack Crack and Hallett the football is way waaayyyy down the to do list. That view is realism in the same way that remarking that's it's raining isn't doom mongering it's stating a fact. The owners and board of the club are incompetent and their job is made much easier by mugs like you defending them. Open your eyes and ears bhey you might learn something.

Don’t you think I know all of that and nowhere have I written any defence of the board, you like most others choose to interpret it that way, I assume because I don’t join in with all the typical posting on here.
However I can’t help being a half full person, that’s me and I’ll continue that way.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 11:52 am

Telling us to cheer up whilst see our team being beaten week in week out is ludicrous. The fans should be railing at the board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 12:00 pm

For the record, Graiser has sent me a PM which I appreciated
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 12:05 pm

Oxford will piss this Brents squad are pathetic serial losers.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 12:06 pm

2 nil win to us today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 12:17 pm

Divided 0 ...  United 2  ...
I wonder if Si thinks it's normal to get an FA Cup million windfall every season or two.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
For the record, Graiser has sent me a PM which I appreciated

Good to hear that Hugh.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 2:01 pm

Another day another loss for austerity Argo.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 2:06 pm

For some mad reason I fancy us today 2 -1
Just off to the theatre of schemes now as I speak
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 3:03 pm

GreenSnake wrote:
MikeWN wrote:
I've got mates that live in Oxford. Some good pubs, and the Tap Social is a combination of pinko leftie touchy-feely social justice, and craft beer - perfect for insufferable Guardian readers like me.

Anyway, Argo 0-3 Oxford, but I won't care as I'll be at the Vessel Beer Festival. Glad I'm etcetcetc...

I'm an idiot and got my ticket for the game, heading to the festival as soon as we lose.
Helped with getting the kegs into the Guildhall last night, fantastic range of beers to choose from drunk

Yeah, I went last night. It's my volunteer session tonight, and me and the missus will be on the reception desk,, and hungover as feck. Say hi!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 3:53 pm

PatDunne wrote:
year on year improvement

Not this season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 3:57 pm

More life on planet Mars
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:03 pm

Looking at the BBC live stats it looks, well.... Boring.

It will end up with the least shite team scoring a goal, given Argyle's record of defending after scoring, it will be an Oxford win
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:10 pm

0 - 1 to the Dons Argo still in the changing room by the sound of it.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:14 pm

0 -2 pathetic!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Worst team in the EFL by miles. The club is total garbage from top to bottom.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:20 pm

At least we can concentrate on getting relegated now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:22 pm

I wonder who Del will blame this week, the Pope ? Brussels ?
And when is the new chair going to put in an appearance ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United (FA Cup)   Oxford United (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oxford United (FA Cup)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next