Jethro
Czarcasm
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:09 pm

beesrus wrote:
 No wonder you could stomach posting on Pasoti for so long.

You were quite happy posting on pasoti until you were named "cock of the week" (how apt) and then your fragile little ego couldn't handle it and you flounced.

If only it were so easy these days....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:24 pm

What a surprise, the Amuuuuurican abusive troll, who does't like people mistrusting his new mate, community Si.. Hey guess who was involved in that little pasoti abusive spat. Why it was your mate, BBC1, the creep who has just jumped ship. He offered to pay newell money if he kept the game going. Nice guy. Not acceptable to me. He's a lucky man I didn't turn up at a fort meet, that would have upset his lunchtime. I warned people on here about him years ago when he suddenly appeared. I'm usually right about these sort of things, just as I'm right about your nature.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Community Si, Did'nt come across to me as a man who is going to drive the club forward if his Chairmans Chat was anything to go by. Lots of excuses about living in America family comitments etc etc, nothing about the squad being crap and whats to be done about it.
He's an obvious improvement on the Brentmare, but by how much is the question?.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 6:32 pm

beesrus wrote:
Blimey, has newell hacked Les's account ? Straight out of the phrasebook. Razz
Maybe the boardroom needs an apprenticeship scheme. I know youngsters don't get a chance at Argyle on the pitch, but the boardroom is fair game.  Very Happy
The first chair's chat had more interest in a ladies' team than Adams' team. It all feels like a continuation of the Brent social engineering experiment, what with the harder line stewarding on standing, and the lyndhurst/old fogey grandstand culture clash.. Maybe the outside polarisation everywhere is seeping into the club, back to basics, family values and all that. Maybe play in blue, true blue.

I'm quietly laughing at those here who feel like they are looking for an out,  under cover of a new broom, despite the very worn bristles. BBC1 has shown the way ... he's even winding up his first offensive posture now on freechat, bless, obviously well settled in Very Happy   The nuance is fascinating. Needs a youngster to write a thesis, plenty of cut and paste essays online..

Who exactly would be the people "who feel like they are looking for an out"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 7:02 pm

Just talk about the sport Skinny, that's your scene. I appreciate your footy observations along with those of SFD and Angers.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Greenskin wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Maybe the boardroom needs an apprenticeship scheme. I know youngsters don't get a chance at Argyle on the pitch, but the boardroom is fair game.  Very Happy
The first chair's chat had more interest in a ladies' team than Adams' team. It all feels like a continuation of the Brent social engineering experiment, what with the harder line stewarding on standing, and the lyndhurst/old fogey grandstand culture clash.. Maybe the outside polarisation everywhere is seeping into the club, back to basics, family values and all that. Maybe play in blue, true blue.

I'm quietly laughing at those here who feel like they are looking for an out,  under cover of a new broom, despite the very worn bristles. BBC1 has shown the way ... he's even winding up his first offensive posture now on freechat, bless, obviously well settled in Very Happy   The nuance is fascinating. Needs a youngster to write a thesis, plenty of cut and paste essays online..

Hope you weren't expecting an answer?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 7:42 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Hope you weren't expecting an answer?

Not expecting,more hoping but hopes now very much on the rocks. Pity really,sport isn't the only scene-humour fascinates as well. Always interesting to find out why people sit around laughing quietly to themselves for reasons that apparently can't be overtly/fully revealed.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 8:09 pm

Par for the course in Beezy's world. He makes some ludicrous claim that he can't back up and then snidely obfuscates when he is caught out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 8:40 pm

So Rickler, head troll, any comment on the subject you have just brought up regarding your mate BBC1, the recent "defector", and his collusion with newell on pasoti to abuse a fellow fan by offering to pay newell money  if he continued to target said fan ?
I asked previously, but maybe you missed the question. And you accuse me of changing the subject LOL. Anything to keep valid negative comment of Hallett off the radar. Tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 9:43 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Community Si, Did'nt come across to me as a man who is going to drive the club forward if his Chairmans Chat was anything to go by. Lots of excuses about living in America family comitments etc etc, nothing about the squad being crap and whats to be done about it.
He's an obvious improvement on the Brentmare, but by how much is the question?.

I really do wonder what Hallett's motives are for taking over the club - why, a little pet interest on the side , who knows, here and now it looks like the club is heading for the status quo (not the shite band) of continuing lack of ambition and investment. elephant
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 10:28 pm

beesrus wrote:
So Rickler, head troll, any comment on the subject you have just brought up regarding your mate BBC1, the recent "defector", and his collusion with newell on pasoti to abuse a fellow fan by offering to pay newell money  if he continued to target said fan ?
I asked previously, but maybe you missed the question. And you accuse me of changing the subject LOL.  Anything to keep valid negative comment of Hallett off the radar. Tsk tsk

You are changing the subject.  Just answer Greenskins question:  Who exactly would be the people "who feel like they are looking for an out"?

To answer your "missed" question...

Due to your hypocritical attack on Greenskin, I brought up you being the 'subject' of "cock of the week".  You pulled BB1 into it.  Why?  I haven't got the faintest clue?  You babbling on about him abusing a fellow fan and paying off Nool means nothing to me - who knows what's going on in your crazy world?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 4:09 pm

beesrus wrote:
I asked previously, but maybe you missed the question. And you accuse me of changing the subject LOL.  Anything to keep valid negative comment of Hallett off the radar. Tsk tsk

Blimy you are a bit strange .... contrived postings instead of chatting on a forum ????? Want to get noticed I guess. I picked this post but you are all over the place. And why so much bitterness to other posters ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 4:24 pm

That's rich, coming from the phantom bidder.  I think I know a bit more about the situation Rickler brought up than he, you or anyone, apart from LG and newell
The least said about you the better, I think.  You're a very lucky bunny people have laid off you, with your recent business history and models. Not my scene at all.
How's the new business plan shaping up ? Shaken yourself down and got back up on that horse yet ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 4:36 pm

beesrus wrote:
That's rich, coming from the phantom bidder.  I think I know a bit more about the situation Rickler brought up than he, you or anyone, apart from LG and newell
The least said about you the better, I think.  You're a very lucky bunny people have laid off you, with your recent business history and models. Not my scene at all.
How's the new business plan shaping up ? Shaken yourself down and got back up on that horse yet ?

Health permitting .. Yes looking ok thanks. I have no problem with the history .. Several accusations but as you no doubt know all nonsense and I am now clear of all that and free to crack on ....  Answer my question now ? Pantom bidder ... Care to explain that from what you know as fact my love ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Health permitting. So, you're still wounded ? That's what happens when you dig the wrong sorts.
My advice, if you wish to heal fully, is stop playing games with shadows, and look for something that moves you. Ditch the crap, including the online crap. That'll be £100 please to a charidee of my choosing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 4:47 pm

beesrus wrote:
Health permitting. So, you're still wounded ? That's what happens when you dig the wrong sorts.
My advice, if you wish to heal fully, is stop playing games with shadows, and look for something that moves you. Ditch the crap, including the online crap. That'll be £100 please to a charidee of my choosing.

I think that says it all .... You have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 4:53 pm

nikkk wrote:
beesrus wrote:

I think that says it all .... You have no idea.

Nickkkkkkkkk

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 4:57 pm

Health permitting? Is it the liver?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Health permitting?  Is it the liver?

CML mate. But a little thing like this won't beat me as I'm sure you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 5:10 pm

From my complementary background, I would have said spleen and skin, along with a metal energy problem. Look it up.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 5:12 pm

beesrus wrote:

You certainly know more than me, because as usual... feck knows what you're going on about? You don't even know it seems, as once again you avoid the opportunity Nikkk gave you to explain yourself.

Nikkk 1 Beezy 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 5:18 pm

It's already been explained above troll. For the last time, LG was willing to pay newell a tenner to extend the cock of the week thing, that took the piss out of the pasoti naysayers. You know, people like you. What's so difficult to understand ?
It's why I dumped the pasoti forum ( you call it flouncing )and insisted on newell deleting my details
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 5:23 pm

nikkk wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Health permitting?  Is it the liver?

CML mate. But a little thing like this won't beat me as I'm sure you know.

As someone who's survived a T3N2M1 and a T2N0M0 for 6 and 5 years respectively, it certainly hasn't beaten me.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 5:33 pm

beesrus wrote:
It's already been explained above troll. For the last time, LG was willing to pay newell a tenner to extend the cock of the week thing, that took the piss out of the pasoti naysayers. You know, people like you. What's so difficult to understand ?
It's why I dumped the pasoti forum ( you call it flouncing )and insisted on newell deleting my details

You hadn't already explained.  That is all in your head.  It's why I asked, dumbass.  A few random convoluted sentences is not an explanation.

But now we do know your pitiful story...  Who cares?

PS. You really think Newell doesn't still have your details? LOl. You're even more stupid than I thought you were, something I thought impossible!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 5:50 pm

As I said, it was already explained, as I also did 7 years ago when BBC joined this forum. Go hunt it down in ATD archives if you're that bored.  
Of course he still has my pasoti "details", along with his hooper spying shit. I couldn't care less personally, as long as he keeps off my grass. That would be quite a different matter.  I found the myott picture files way before you when cobi the younger was given his role on argyle talk. Keep up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chairman’s Chat
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next