Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 4:40 pm

Latest blog post up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 4:53 pm

I could tell you what he says without reading it. Trying season, all pulling together, fate in our own hands, build going well.......
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 5:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I could tell you what he says without reading it. Trying season, all pulling together, fate in our own hands, build going well.......

You got 3 out of 4 spot on lol but he could hardly mention the very last bit.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 5:13 pm

I've said it else where on here but as well as the mankover he could have funded the first team with a bit more money.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 6:09 pm

At least he talks to every fan, not just the Troll faction.

Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 7:13 pm

Blog Translated:

The team are shite but you fools keep on turning up. Despite being one of the best supported teams in the Division and being run by a couple of supposedly smart financiers for 7 years, we're losing money & you've got another think coming if you expect me to dip into my pocket just because I own and run the club 

If you think me and my missus are going to give the Club any cash without having the security of a charge over the freehold you've got another think coming. We will gladly take a charge on the ground so that when we sell the club we'll be quids in-more likely about 1 or 2 million quid in LOL. Better put in a bit of waffle about future of the club revenue streams blah, blah

Can't be arsed to go to the Accie game (where the feck is Accrington anyway) but I'll turn up for the last game or you lot will get restless, especially if we lose and go down to the minors (or whatever you call it)

This blog thing is a great idea, I get to say whatever I want and don't have to answer any question. When Jimbo told me how stupid you lot are, I didn't believe him

So long suckers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 8:24 pm

"I ask you all to put aside our differences of opinion and rally round the team for the last two games."

Wondering what Community Si is alluding to, maybe something to do with there is a great deal of unrest about deluded Derek who he thinks is wonderful or something obvious like the football is shite and he has financed a relegation squad. scratch
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 8:25 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Blog Translated:

The team are shite but you fools keep on turning up. Despite being one of the best supported teams in the Division and being run by a couple of supposedly smart financiers for 7 years, we're losing money & you've got another think coming if you expect me to dip into my pocket just because I own and run the club 

If you think me and my missus are going to give the Club any cash without having the security of a charge over the freehold you've got another think coming. We will gladly take a charge on the ground so that when we sell the club we'll be quids in-more likely about 1 or 2 million quid in LOL. Better put in a bit of waffle about future of the club revenue streams blah, blah

Can't be arsed to go to the Accie game (where the feck is Accrington anyway) but I'll turn up for the last game or you lot will get restless, especially if we lose and go down to the minors (or whatever you call it)

This blog thing is a great idea, I get to say whatever I want and don't have to answer any question. When Jimbo told me how stupid you lot are, I didn't believe him

So long suckers

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 8:41 pm

akagreengull wrote:
"I ask you all to put aside our differences of opinion and rally round the team for the last two games."

Wondering what Community Si is alluding to, maybe something to do with there is a great deal of unrest about deluded Derek who he thinks is wonderful or something obvious like the football is shite and he has financed a relegation squad. scratch

He hasn't nailed his colours to the mast in that post.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 10:14 am

Grovehill for Chairman IMO
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 2:16 pm

Mook wrote:

No way! I'm interested in football not money or property. 

I'd also say the wrong thing, like "What are you talking about? The football match is the matchday experience, not some pint&pasty  get together for the Plymouth branch of Undateables
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 2:54 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Mook wrote:

No way! I'm interested in football not money or property. 

I rest my case!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 7:35 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Blog Translated:

So long suckers
Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chairman's Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman's Chat   Chairman's Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Chairman's Chat
Page 1 of 1