harvetheslayer
Jethro
Czarcasm
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 3:25 am

What actually is the Tasher girl going to be doing ?? Infrastructure as in what  ?? Stocking the carsies with toilet paper
Which begs the question what do these two other chicks do on the board. Apart from their heralded arrival have never heard from them since
Brent additions of course

As Punchy says the nightmare continues. Cancel my giving Hallett a year to sort things out. The fact he has openly lied (he has) begs the questions as Bees rightly says that he has been in bed with Brent for two years already. Brent openly lied 24/7 and it appears Hallett is following the same pattern

As regards Hallett am now hostile. 11 months to deconstruct a stand of its roof and innards and knock down a few outhouses speaks for itself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 7:08 am

Lot's of posts on ATD over the last few months about the deafening silence from Mr Hallett - then, as if by magic, one appears!

Thanks for reading ATD, Simon.

PS: Please respond to the admin email so I can approve your membership! clown

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 7:28 am

akagreengull wrote:
Business as usual!
Natasha Brent, will take on our infrastructure projects, (quote)
Just wondering what infrastructure projects, Brent the younger will be taking on. elephant
I expect [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Will just be keeping a eye on daddy’s 30% see hallett still noshing the Brent’s im afraid it’s gunna be more of the same shit as the last 7 stretch...and you can mark my words on that
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 8:48 am

Some of the above comments are poor and in poor taste, is it any wonder the collective musings of ATD are unlikely to ever be taken seriously by anyone at the club.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 9:36 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Some of the above comments are poor and in poor taste, is it any wonder the collective musings of ATD are unlikely to ever be taken seriously by anyone at the club.
as if the club listens or takes any notice of us anyway they do what they want regardless want the fans want or what is needed anyway all there worried what comes through the turnstiles and line there own pockets us fans suffer as usual or should I say customers..So if a few comments do get under there skin so be it ..with been down the nicely nicely route where’s that ever got us fed up the clubs crap it’s about time we stood up and fight fire with fire I say
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 9:39 am

7 years of attempting to have "dialogue " has got everyone nowhere.
feck the club and the twatty leeches associated with it.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 9:42 am

RegGreen wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
as if the club listens or takes any notice of us anyway they do what they want regardless want the fans want or what is needed anyway all there worried what comes through the turnstiles and line there own pockets us fans suffer as usual or should I say customers..So if a few comments do get under there skin so be it ..with been down the nicely nicely route where’s that ever got us fed up the clubs crap it’s about time we stood up and fight fire with fire I say

Classless Reg. If my young daughter was being referred to in those terms all over the Internet there would be consequences. Piss poor imo.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 9:57 am

I agree with Les on this one. Trouble is people skim read then pick the bit they want to focus on just like Zippy will seize on Freathys usually tongue in cheek remarks following another four nil drubbing as the official voice of everybody on ATD and proof that we all hate the team and club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 10:04 am

The problem lies with brent deploying his human shield policy once again. Tacky stuff from him.
"The club", and whoever is in charge, will never accept the comments of a critical fan base, and never have. Go support Manchester.
And some people on here need to skim read their own comments.
Zippy and co would find fault in an ATD  bible class. It ain't the content, it's a river bank thing and on what side you reside..
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 10:24 am

Les Miserable wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Classless Reg. If my young daughter was being referred to in those terms all over the Internet there would be consequences. Piss poor imo.
brent using his daughter as a human shield as bees puts it that ain’t classless ..it ain’t as if she is bringing anythink to the table other than keeping on his 30percent he should be ashamed putting his own daughter in the firing line to try and stop the flak at him that’s classless & Cowardly pretty much sums up his character wouldn’t you agree
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 10:41 am

RegGreen wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

brent using his daughter as a human shield as bees puts it that ain’t classless ..it ain’t as if she is bringing anythink to the table other than keeping on his 30percent he should be ashamed putting his own daughter in the firing line to try and stop the flak at him that’s classless & Cowardly pretty much sums up his character wouldn’t you agree

No. It's life, jobs for the boys (or girls), and has gone on forever in clans, tribes, governments, big business, football clubs, small businesses, royal mail, the railways, princess yachts etc etc etc. Does she bring any less to the board than some of the other appointments, who knows? Has she said or done anything that has made her fair game for crass personal abuse from you and others?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:09 am

Blimey, has newell hacked Les's account ? Straight out of the phrasebook. Razz
Maybe the boardroom needs an apprenticeship scheme. I know youngsters don't get a chance at Argyle on the pitch, but the boardroom is fair game.  Very Happy
The first chair's chat had more interest in a ladies' team than Adams' team. It all feels like a continuation of the Brent social engineering experiment, what with the harder line stewarding on standing, and the lyndhurst/old fogey grandstand culture clash.. Maybe the outside polarisation everywhere is seeping into the club, back to basics, family values and all that. Maybe play in blue, true blue.

I'm quietly laughing at those here who feel like they are looking for an out,  under cover of a new broom, despite the very worn bristles. BBC1 has shown the way ... he's even winding up his first offensive posture now on freechat, bless, obviously well settled in Very Happy   The nuance is fascinating. Needs a youngster to write a thesis, plenty of cut and paste essays online..
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:20 am

Les Miserable wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

No. It's life, jobs for the boys (or girls), and has gone on forever in clans, tribes, governments, big business, football clubs, small businesses, royal mail, the railways, princess yachts etc etc etc. Does she bring any less to the board than some of the other appointments, who knows? Has she said or done anything that has made her fair game for crass personal abuse from you and others?

Absolutely correct Les. An insinuation of nepotism is one thing but the human shield stuff and Tashatitsout is another.Seriously,how far does anyone think that can help in trying to get a point across,especially in this day and age? It misses the point that it might get under the skin of people at the club,although if that sort of stuff was written about my daughter then i'd be fecking flaming and with every justification.It's the people who are neither pro or anti Brent/Hallett/Board/Back/Whoever who need to be persuaded-in spite of previous arguments to the contrary on here,there may well be reasonable people who dip into the site from time to time and who could take on board some logical and well presented arguments.Tashatitsout certainly doesn't match the criteria and would almost certainly put people off from ever coming back here.

Talk about a gift that keeps on giving.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:24 am

Anything remotely pro squire or his unfortunate desendants = Newell. Lol, Denzil.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 11:36 am

Football club owners chairman & directors that do F#%K all other than leech off the club should be fair game as fans I think the there done enough abusing us over the years
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 12:04 pm

When I see the same post on PASOTI all I keep seeing is this clip of fans queuing up to shake James Brent or now Simon Halletts hand saying "Ooh ooh sir on PASOTI I'm Kentish Green/Giuri Green/insert username here and I am always supportive of you". BARF BARF BARF feck me it makes me want to puke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 12:34 pm

Greenskin wrote:
An insinuation of nepotism is one thing but the human shield stuff and Tashatitsout is another.Seriously,how far does anyone think that can help in trying to get a point across,especially in this day and age? It misses the point that it might get under the skin of people at the club,although if that sort of stuff was written about my daughter then i'd be fecking flaming and with every justification.It's the people who are neither pro or anti Brent/Hallett/Board/Back/Whoever who need to be persuaded-in spite of previous arguments to the contrary on here,there may well be reasonable people who dip into the site from time to time and who could take on board some logical and well presented arguments.Tashatitsout certainly doesn't match the criteria and would almost certainly put people off from ever coming back here.

So, basically, ATD will only be taken seriously and underlying feelings quoted correctly if it mirrors your opinion ? Thanks for that "blairite" input skinny. flower
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 12:49 pm

It's got feck all to do with opinions as such more in the way that people are treated. Brent, Nool and Webb for instance have dished out so much shit to the fans I see them as deserving of ridicule and insult however even I drew the line at Nool being called a fat cancerous slug. Same goes for Brent's daughter all she is guilty of is keeping the silver spoon firmly clenched between her immaculate non NHS teeth and calling her Tashthetitsout will be seen as unnessecary insults. If she had got them out in the changing rooms after a game then that would be different. Nool is constantly painting us all as freaks which takes away from the the argument that the drains are holding up the mankover (guess we will never find he answer to that one whilst he trust are more worried about sitting standing than the hystericall attempts of the club to actually build something). In the meantime I think it would be better not to give the club any more ammunition.
Ps its not even funny, if it was I'd have no problem with it.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 2:15 pm

As a statement, it's pretty much straight down the middle. I can't help feeling he feels hamstrung in what he can say by Brent's continuing presence in the boardroom, which has been strengthened by his daughter's appointment. I keep coming back to the fact that one of his first actions as the majority shareholder was to buy back the land grabbed by Brent on his first day as Chairman. That said to me that here was someone with the club at heart rather than his own personal gain.

That said, there is nowhere near enough in the statement about the core business - winning football matches and getting us up the leagues. Yes, the other stuff has it's place, but success on the pitch leads to success off the pitch, not the other way around as he seemed to be implying.

Early days I suppose, and anyone has to be better that Brent, but the jury is still out for me.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 2:16 pm

But aren't these comments of frustration and on the outside of here anti the club in there eyes, stemming from 7 years of very little communication from the club, lack of progress on the stand and on the pitch etc. Along with a forum owner causing shit for everyone.

I'm hopeful this communication keeps up and maybe Simon listens to some of our fears/issues even if he can't do something about them right away ,listening is a start yeah you can't please everyone all the time , but simply I just want to be proud of the club I support and feel like it's okay to go back to watch a home game.

Sorry for the ramble,
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 2:52 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
It's got feck all to do with opinions as such more in the way that people are treated. Brent, Nool and Webb for instance have dished out so much shit to the fans I see them as deserving of ridicule and insult however even I drew the line at Nool being called a fat cancerous slug. Same goes for Brent's daughter all she is guilty of is keeping the silver spoon firmly clenched between her immaculate non NHS teeth and calling her Tashthetitsout will be seen as unnessecary insults. If she had got them out in the changing rooms after a game then that would be different. Nool is constantly painting us all as freaks which takes away from the the argument that the drains are holding up the mankover (guess we will never find he answer to that one whilst he trust are more worried about sitting standing than the hystericall attempts of the club to actually build something). In the meantime I think it would be better not to give the club any more ammunition.
Ps its not even funny, if it was I'd have no problem with it.

Spot on. As are Les & Skinny.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 3:03 pm

[quote="beesrus"]
Greenskin wrote:
 An insinuation of nepotism is one thing but the human shield stuff and Tashatitsout is another.Seriously,how far does anyone think that can help in trying to get a point across,especially in this day and age? It misses the point that it might get under the skin of people at the club,although if that sort of stuff was written about my daughter then i'd be fecking flaming and with every justification.It's the people who are neither pro or anti Brent/Hallett/Board/Back/Whoever who need to be persuaded-in spite of previous arguments to the contrary on here,there may well be reasonable people who dip into the site from time to time and who could take on board some logical and well presented arguments.Tashatitsout certainly doesn't match the criteria and would almost certainly put people off from ever coming back here.

So, basically, ATD will only be taken seriously and underlying feelings quoted correctly if it mirrors your opinion ? Thanks for that "blairite" input skinny. flower [/quot

No wonder people get utterly fecked off with you.

Last edited by Greenskin on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 3:33 pm

A similar thread was started on pasoti yesterday. Surprised to see that even with their 68,000 members no one has commented on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 4:08 pm

You see, you can do it when you want to, the old abuse fall back. No wonder you could stomach posting on Pasoti for so long.
One day, you might just get it, that people hold alternative views to you on several subjects, including how the game should be played. If I upset a handful of people on a  footy website, I'm saying some of the right things, given the well known demographics. A long time ago I kept away from the personal crap, even though I got a bit from time to time from the likes of newell, and a few on here since the brexit polarisation. Consequently, my online manners have since been changed, especially with those who have specifically targeted me, but they're still a darn sight better than yours. Stamping your feet like a child does you no favours. If that winds you up further, tough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
A similar thread was started on pasoti yesterday. Surprised to see that even with their 68,000 members no one has commented on it.

They're probably waiting to see what newell and his small gang think before they comment. They've all been beaten into submission by the goon, and don't want to end up with a london cabbie head on a spike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chairman’s Chat   Chairman’s Chat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chairman’s Chat
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next