akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 7:40 am

We all have a bitch about each other from time to time Harves.
I'm sure we're pretty much all on the same side though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 8:43 am

Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
And who's going to pay for this "investment", the club and/or the park ?

As predicted, Rickler is ATD's up and coming Newell. Putting one of the owners in the best possible light, while fans are just a rabble. Geddon Rickler.
If people aren't careful, they'll be cheering on a plan C that is no better than the disastrous plan A, and with less corners and far more debt in the wings.

You're an idiotic bigot.

I haven't put anyone in any sort of light.  I've just reported the 'facts'.  People can make of it what they will...

You don't even get how much that sounds just like Newell, just insert bigot for freak .   Handing down "facts" now, are you ?  And where do these fairyland facts come from ..... ?

You mean insert freak for bigot.  Duh! Sharpen the one tool left in the tool box please...

Newell, Newell, Newell...  Hallett, Hallett, Hallett.  The Squire, the Squire, the Squire...

Try and think of something original for Jeezus bloody H. Christ's sake.    

No, I meant insert bigot for freak, just as I said. Reading is the passive process of receiving other people's words. Try it some time, rather than foaming at the mouth on the other side of the planet.
As for the Brent and Hallett and Newell thing, and your attempts to muddy your clear advocacy for one of them,  I'll keep my eye on the ball if that's ok with you, something you could never manage. I don't trust either  owner, you clearly are advocating for "bright, funny and intelligent " Hallett. It's pointless you trying to hide that fact.... this sort of thing is now common on the internet, as we have see with the creepy Newell and Brent. I suspect you would portray anything Hallett would say as a gospel fact. A clear disciple for the investment banker..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 11:22 am

#SHITARTIST wrote:
We all have a bitch about each other from time to time Harves.  
I'm sure we're pretty much all on the same side though. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It seems to be the way in this modern social media age.
Seen it recently on the Primordial Radio forum. It's taken a forum member sadly passing away to bring everyone to refocus on what the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] community was about. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:27 pm

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
And who's going to pay for this "investment", the club and/or the park ?

As predicted, Rickler is ATD's up and coming Newell. Putting one of the owners in the best possible light, while fans are just a rabble. Geddon Rickler.
If people aren't careful, they'll be cheering on a plan C that is no better than the disastrous plan A, and with less corners and far more debt in the wings.

You're an idiotic bigot.

I haven't put anyone in any sort of light.  I've just reported the 'facts'.  People can make of it what they will...

You don't even get how much that sounds just like Newell, just insert bigot for freak .   Handing down "facts" now, are you ?  And where do these fairyland facts come from ..... ?

You mean insert freak for bigot.  Duh! Sharpen the one tool left in the tool box please...

Newell, Newell, Newell...  Hallett, Hallett, Hallett.  The Squire, the Squire, the Squire...

Try and think of something original for Jeezus bloody H. Christ's sake.    

No, I meant insert bigot for freak, just as I said. Reading is the passive process of receiving other people's words. Try it some time, rather than foaming at the mouth on the other side of the planet.
As for the Brent and Hallett and Newell thing, and your attempts to muddy your clear advocacy for one of them,  I'll keep my eye on the ball if that's ok with you, something you could never manage. I don't trust either  owner, you clearly are advocating for "bright, funny and intelligent " Hallett. It's pointless you trying to hide that fact.... this sort of thing is now common on the internet, as we have see with the creepy Newell and Brent. I suspect you would portray anything Hallett would say as a gospel fact. A clear disciple for the investment banker..

You're just never wrong are you? The word "bigot" was already 'inserted' you idiot. Get a grip.

Since I am "clearly advocating for the "bright, funny and intelligent Hallett and It's pointless me trying to hide that fact" why don't you point to instances where I have been "advocating" for him?

I dare you.

What will actually happen is that you will fall flat on your face and you'll change the subject again.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:07 pm

Where are the credentials that show Hallett is a better candidate than Brent then Rickler? Unless you know something we don't.
In the short term yes Hallett will kick that fat cancerous slug and his corrupt Postie mate out of the directors box, but in the long term will the club be any better?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:14 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Where are the credentials that show Hallett is a better candidate than Brent then Rickler? Unless you know something we don't.

Beezy will be along in a minute to show you what I've said about that.

Bob, a hint for you... Don't hold your breath.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:30 pm

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Beezy will be along in a minute to show you what I've said about that.

Bob, a hint for you...  Don't hold your breath.  

You hope lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:40 pm

Lets have a little precis of where we are and what we "possibly" know

Brent holds 50.1% I believe of the issued shares correct me if I'm wrong no problem

The refurbishment appears to be "stalled" firstly because its been hinted at from many sources that costs have gone up and the initial funding allocated from Hallett isnt now enough to complete the job

Planning permission isnt complete that we do know with condition 19 outstanding and a lot of the work not even attempted to have been rectified. We can all read the updated planning portal. Hard facts

Talking aloud now Brent can do one of the three things to progress matters.... To maintain the majority shareholding he can personally put his hand in his pocket (frankly unlikely) secondly somehow he gets Hopwood to enforce on the council to fund the excess namely additional build costs and the drainage or thirdly accept 3rd party funds which potentially ensures he loses the major shareholder position..

There is a 4th in that he basically does bugger all in the interim. You have a stalled refurb going nowhere currently, no main contract in place and top end of the ground looking a bombsite.

Brent cannot be forced to step down obviously. We know hes a nasty devious bugger frankly whats to stop him doing absolutely nothing UNLESS he gets a whopper of a payday to walk away from the club.

He's holding all the ace cards and whilst blackmailing is a strong word hes certainly in a position to do so. Now coming back to someone who was crying friday night and stating we (ATD) have been "right all along" about Brent it does make me wonder

Right pick it to pieces albeit all of it is what we know or think we know.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 6:02 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Lets have a little precis of where we are and what we "possibly" know

Brent holds 50.1% I believe of the issued shares correct me if I'm wrong no problem

The refurbishment appears to be "stalled" firstly because its been hinted at from many sources that costs have gone up and the initial funding allocated from Hallett isnt now enough to complete the job

Planning permission isnt complete that we do know with condition 19 outstanding and a lot of the work not even attempted to have been rectified. We can all read the updated planning portal. Hard facts

Talking aloud now Brent can do one of the three things to progress matters.... To maintain the majority shareholding he can personally put his hand in his pocket (frankly unlikely) secondly somehow he gets Hopwood to enforce on the council to fund the excess namely additional build costs and the drainage or thirdly accept 3rd party funds which potentially ensures he loses the major shareholder position..

There is a 4th in that he basically does bugger all in the interim. You have a stalled refurb going nowhere currently, no main contract in place and top end of the ground looking a bombsite.

Brent cannot be forced to step down obviously. We know hes a nasty devious bugger frankly whats to stop him doing absolutely nothing UNLESS he gets a whopper of a payday to walk away from the club.

He's holding all the ace cards and whilst blackmailing is a strong word hes certainly in a position to do so. Now coming back to someone who was crying friday night and stating we (ATD) have been "right all along" about Brent it does make me wonder

Right pick it to pieces albeit all of it is what we know or think we know.

Paul, it's what I've been saying for a very long time. When Brent finally goes, it will be with one heck of a payday and whoever takes over from him will be heavily indebted for a long time and we all know who pays for that.
Call me vindictive but I'd rather see us go to the brink again so that lying thieving devious con artist Brent walks away with feck all from any potential sale of his shares. He'll still have his land he stole though but it's better than that piece of vermin riding off into the sunset with a fat juicy cheque.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 6:09 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Talking aloud now Brent can do one of the three things to progress matters.... To maintain the majority shareholding he can personally put his hand in his pocket (frankly unlikely) secondly somehow he gets Hopwood to enforce on the council to fund the excess namely additional build costs and the drainage or thirdly accept 3rd party funds which potentially ensures he loses the major shareholder position.

The emboldened bit is my view. Brent AND Hallett know PCC offered 5million to help with a rebuild before Brent bought the freehold. now they want the council to still stomp up even though he AND Hallett have already profited massively from the giveaway price " the club" bought the stadium for. This is all about the same old taxpayer gifts to "underwriting" creeps.  The next stage on from the PFI gold rush.
Anybody who thinks this is a stand off between two like minded businessmen is not up with the pace. As I've said before, good cop, bad cop routine. The "stadium for cornwall" is a good read also should anyone be interested. Truro centre has been saved for now, but at a taxpayer price paid to the privateers.
Just as with football itself, brown envelopes have disappeared, but replaced with "legal" contractual corruption supplemented with NDAs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 6:57 pm

beesrus wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Talking aloud now Brent can do one of the three things to progress matters.... To maintain the majority shareholding he can personally put his hand in his pocket (frankly unlikely) secondly somehow he gets Hopwood to enforce on the council to fund the excess namely additional build costs and the drainage or thirdly accept 3rd party funds which potentially ensures he loses the major shareholder position.

The emboldened bit is my view. Brent AND Hallett know PCC offered 5million to help with a rebuild before Brent bought the freehold. now they want the council to still stomp up even though he AND Hallett have already profited massively from the giveaway price " the club" bought the stadium for. This is all about the same old taxpayer gifts to "underwriting" creeps.  The next stage on from the PFI gold rush.
Anybody who thinks this is a stand off between two like minded businessmen is not up with the pace. As I've said before, good cop, bad cop routine. The "stadium for cornwall" is a good read also should anyone be interested. Truro centre has been saved for now, but at a taxpayer price paid to the privateers.
Just as with football itself, brown envelopes have disappeared, but replaced with "legal" contractual corruption supplemented with NDAs.

The problem with that is that we now once again have a Labour Council with Tudor in charge, and his dislike (I’m putting it mildly) of Brent, after how Brent has behaved in the past means there’s more chance of Rickler and Beesrus forming a civil partnership than there is of PCC stumping anything up towards the mankover.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Homeslice wrote:
beesrus wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

The problem with that is that we now once again have a Labour Council with Tudor in charge, and his dislike (I’m putting it mildly) of Brent, after how Brent has behaved in the past means there’s more chance of Rickler and Beesrus forming a civil partnership than there is of PCC stumping anything up towards the mankover.

Brent knows full well that he's has his last chunk of public money, how many millions has he had over the years?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 7:08 pm

Brent will hang on to the asset him and Hallet bought from the community, the Mankover will go nowhere and the new Poundland squad of sicknotes substandards and down right crap will see Argo struggle against relegation, none of which will affect his popularity amongst the social climbers or slackjawed yokels which make up his fanbase.   sad times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 7:13 pm

That didn't stop him having a pop for a bit more at Oldway. Only a court challenge frightened him off.  
These people have no shame. He and Hallett could just sit on the mess for years, the old padlock routine, just like the palace theatre. It's common practice.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 7:24 pm

beesrus wrote:

These people have no shame. He and Hallett could just sit on the mess for years, the old padlock routine,

We're in blackmail territory here we have 3 sided ground and in its current state I would imagine out of bounds with construction shit everywhere.
Not a chance in hell that the council will give him dispensation to go ahead with any refurb based on his doing the drainage work over the course of construction because he's simply an untrustworthy car crash. As Homey says Tudor doesnt like the fella and Chris King the allocated overall planning officer clearly doesnt either.

Complete mess as we all said from outset
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 7:37 pm

He's been so lucky in the past I can see it continuing - very sadly for Plymouth taxpayers.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 7:39 pm

beesrus wrote:
That didn't stop him having a pop for a bit more at Oldway. Only a court challenge frightened him off.  
These people have no shame. He and Hallett could just sit on the mess for years, the old padlock routine, just like the palace theatre. It's common practice.

Only because his senior legal advocate told him that Torbay council would absolutely crucify him in the High Court.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 7:53 pm

To be fair to Hallett, he has said he will fund the increase in costs to the grandstand but Brent won't accept that as he will lose his majority shareholding.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 8:14 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
To be fair to Hallett, he has said he will fund the increase in costs to the grandstand but Brent won't accept that as he will lose his majority shareholding.

Yes. But what are Hallett 's long term plans and aspirations?
Another thing that seriously worries me is if Hallett doesn't have the financial capability to buy Brent Out completely then Brent could be absolutely toxic on the board how ever small his minority is. I know he's already toxic but he could become even more belligerent in circumstances of Hallett or anyone else being a the majority shareholder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 8:22 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
To be fair to Hallett, he has said he will fund the increase in costs to the grandstand  .

Where's that stated then, PP ? I haven't seen it.
You ex-pats are always the first to know. LOL
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 8:26 pm

beesrus wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
To be fair to Hallett, he has said he will fund the increase in costs to the grandstand  .

Where's that stated then, PP ? I haven't seen it.
You ex-pats are always the first to know. LOL

Rickler will know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 8:29 pm

I suspect PP is in line to be Rickler's site manager. Mark my words.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 8:33 pm

beesrus wrote:

Rickler will even know what Tony Wrathall had for dinner this evening.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 10:22 pm

beesrus wrote:

Do you think he'd pull the plug on ATD like you did?

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 11:00 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

It is certainly true that Brent holds 50.1% of the shares in the club so any increase in terms of equity for any third party would lower that and Brent would lose overall control and it is entirely possible that Hallett is prepared to put up more money and he could do that by increasing the size of the loan that sits there unused at present.

What is very unlikely is that Hallett will give his money away.

But what if Hallet does put more money on the table? Surely he would only do that for something 100% club-related such as the grandstand? Were he to do so any possible impasse regarding grandstand funding would be solved at a stroke but thanks to the hybrid planning application the grandstand work can only be done when the whole project is signed off.

And we know that there is an unresolved drainage issue mostly caused by the Brent-only part of the hybrid application and if I was Hallett I'd be entirely disinterested in resolving that at my expense.

So what can happen from here?

1. Brent pays for the drainage issue to be resolved
2. PCC pays for it.
3. Hallett pays for it and acquires an interest in the wider development.
4. Nobody pays for it and the whole scheme is dead in the water.

If Brent was going to pay for it (was able to?) then we would not be here.

I'm with Homeslice here and his interpretation of the Evans/PCC relationship.

I would suspect that Hallett would be very reluctant to get in any deeper with any of Brent's schemes.

If the hybrid application is now dead then so too is the grandstand refurb. For that to go ahead new planning permission will be required. We might even see a completely brand new grandstand resurgamise from the wreckage if, as Plympton alludes, Hallett is happy to provide funding above that which already "exists" - and that means either a bigger loan or an increase in equity and bye bye to Brent's overall control.

Should that prove to be the case then we have moved decisively on from "Brent saved us" to "Brent is actively holding the club back".

So to progress we need either Brent to relinquish overall control and a new planning application or Brent to resolve the drainage issue. If Brent is unable to do the second then he is in the process of losing huge face and if he doesn't do the first then he also loses huge face. Finding a method by which Brent can effect a resolution and extricate himself from a mess of his own creation that is creditable to him here is key but none of his options appear to be any good.

And none of them are likely to happen soon and even if they do there could be a quite considerable delay regardless.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next