Sir Francis Drake
Bob Crow
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

The Mankover all action Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Nooly used Flickr to host pictures he posted on Pasoti (which unlike this site has never had its own free hosting facility).

He didn't leave the settings public by mistake. His Flickr account had to be open or else a third party site such as Pasoti could not accept it as a picture host.

Any claims he makes about anybody hacking his site are complete 100% bullshit. His Flickr was never hacked because nobody has ever needed, or probably even tried, to hack it.

Never entirely believe anything he says. Never. Not under any circumstances. No matter how convincing he might be.

He leaves his Twitter on public to as he's such an egotistical fat worm. He craves an audience and attention.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Not much point doing Twitter if you hide your Tweets, is there?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

I was born 7646 miles from dockyard siren, but unlike Porky i don't proclaim to be a born Janner. More of a SAJanner lol!

What sort of fan are you?

To paraphrase the wacko wurzel...   "What? You weren't even born on this Continent"

Jesus wept...
Not all Africans are Freechat visa fee scammers lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:25 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Not much point doing Twitter if you hide your Tweets, is there?

He switched it to private a few weeks ago whilst he censored it after he had the club throw the book at him over illegal use of CCTV images. I said it wouldn't stay private long as he's an attention seeker, and less than two weeks later low and behold, it's public again.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Nooly lying again about Flickr. It was nothing to do with Ricks. The link to his open Flickr account was accessible from his open Facebook account. Loads of people were aware of it.
Nool lying there's a shock!! sunny sunny sunny He along with kuntish Green and few other Comical Coneheads still think that Oldway Jimmy, is going to deliver the mankover, and that all non posh legshaggers aint proper fans is comedy gold, jocolor jocolor  little Akkeron argo now have a three sided ground with a lovely derelict Grandstand to admire for the next five years minimum, gawd bless those community boys, Jimmy and Si.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:39 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Nooly lying again about Flickr. It was nothing to do with Ricks. The link to his open Flickr account was accessible from his open Facebook account. Loads of people were aware of it.
Nool lying there's a shock!! sunny sunny sunny He along with kuntish Green and few other Comical Coneheads still think that Oldway Jimmy, is going to deliver the mankover, and that all non posh legshaggers aint proper fans is comedy gold, jocolor jocolor  little Akkeron argo now have a three sided ground with a lovely derelict Grandstand to admire for the next five years minimum, gawd bless those community boys, Jimmy and Si.

It's a toss up between Kuntish Green and Clive Toms as into who brownnoses Porky the most on Pigspiti.
:pighug: :pighug: :pighug: :pighug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Think it through logically.

Is he saying his Flickr was private but Rickler found out his user name and his password and hacked him? And lo and behold it was full of screenshots which showed what a complete troll he is (as well as all his holiday snaps).

We must get this Rickler chap to choose our lottery numbers. What are the chances of him striking gold like that?

Or did he just leave it open for everyone to see as he has previously admitted?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:45 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

It's a toss up between Kuntish Green and Clive Toms as into who brownnoses Porky the most on Pigspiti.
:pighug: :pighug: :pighug: :pighug:
All thats left on that Dogshit forum are Dogshit Posters, Take a bow Great Leader! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:46 pm

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Rickler, care to tell everyone how many times you've visited Home Park in the last 20 years, or even any away games ?
Just what do you know about Central Park and the club's place in it ?

Wtf is this?  Were you born within the sound of the dockyard siren?  The more times you go the bigger fan you are?  You're not from around these parts, you can't be a real fan?  Is that the what you're down to now, Beezy?  You grow more pathetic by the minute.

Not that it's got anything to do with anything, especially anything to do with you,  but i've probably been to see Argyle 50-60  times in the last 20 years, including about a dozen away matches, I was also at the recent Wembley game - did you make that one?  I shall be at the first home game of the new season - will you?

So, 2 games a season over the last 20 years. My, what a fan. About the same verified in stone record as Keith Todd then...... allegedly. And Hallett, allegedly LOL      
This arse on a plate footy forum talk is quite amusing. It appears to be a vain attempt to self congratulate, to bump oneself up... if so, you don't have much self esteem, do you ? Couldn't care  less myself
Oh, and by the way, in an animal  male competition sense, in which I've laboriously explained you and I are involved in due to your initial bullying, the object of my exercise and the question was to control what you talk about, in the way you  have tried on me, and failed miserably, bigfoot. And off you went, like a young pup, bleatin like a good 'un, couldn't get it out quick enough. Now do you understand why I do not discuss anything you bring up ? It's a power thing, bigfoot. It's an animal thing. Do I have to keep on explaining everything ?  How tiresome.  So have your arse back, if that's the parlance of this forum. All a bit nursery if you ask me, and there's you trying so desperately to be cool. I'm afraid your inner self will always let you down.

No.. That would be 2.5 to three games a season. How desperate are you to 'score points'. You act like you're nine.

So now we've added Keith Todd to the mix? So now we have Brent, Hallett, Nool, Angry Andy and Keith Todd in there for maximum slur value. Is there anyone else to add? PlymptonPilgrim? Graiser no doubt, and of course Tiger Tony. Anyone else? Once again... Acting like a nine year old.

As for all the control/macho stuff? You're off yer rocker, I've no idea what your going on about. Apparently my foot size has a lot to do with things? You're a bit like Brando at the end of Apocalypse Now - just sitting there, a blabbering mad mess.

So Beezy, how many matches have you been to recently - did you support the team at wembley?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 9:49 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Is he saying his Flickr was private but Rickler found out his user name and his password and hacked him? And lo and behold it was full of screenshots which showed what a complete troll he is (as well as all his holiday snaps).

We must get this Rickler chap to choose our lottery numbers. What are the chances of him striking gold like that?

You must have missed this then Frank?

The answer is below, bottom right.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:00 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

As usual Nool is blowing smoke about to hide the real story. It was public and I saw it and he a had a file on there with laterally hundreds of people's personal details on there. He had my phone number which I'd never given him, he had my address, I'd never given him my address plus email and ip address. He held it all for modding purposes he said and apologised. Obviously Jen he hid it all then denied it had happened. Why did he need all those details on me a banned poster from his forum? I always suspected TH of supplying the details btw shows how wide that gulf has grown.
Feck off Nool you lying twat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:05 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Frank's right, Newell's talking rot again. It was public way before then.  I had discovered his open to the public flikr account months before Rickler, Homeslice and others. After having had my details on pasoti mucked about with, I did a search on his pasoti avatar at the time, the one that Daz has used a lot, along with his Argyle Talk username at the time, Steve Myott. It was an account he used in tandem with pontypool to use the most foul language on the old Argyle Talk forum.   Up came his clearly public mass photos and details kept on flikr of many many Argyle internet users, which clearly showed the J Edgar hoover in his character..  
Funnily enough, even though he had been meddling with my pasoti personal details and password, I felt uncomfortable just looking at the stuff. But then, i'm a different sort of person.
And here's a lesson for anyone that values their online privacy. Photos are one of the easiest things to track down. Better to upload straight from your PC. rather than put on a hosting service, and don't use the same avatar. And photos are one of the easiest items to hide malware in, so don't download them from a dodgy site, screen shotting is far safer.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:24 pm

Rickler wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Where is Nool sprouting his latest lies?

The idiot left his flikr account on a public setting - Nobody hacked it.  Anyone and everyone in the world could see it.

Please send any doubters to this screenshot Newell had stored - it contains the proof Newell's lying, as if people need any:

Also if someone had hacked into the account and taken the screenshot it wouldn't say 'you aren't signed in' and 'sign in' above the search box.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Rickler wrote:
[  You act like you're nine.

So now we've added Keith Todd to the mix?  So now we have Brent, Hallett, Nool, Angry Andy and Keith Todd in there for maximum slur value.  Is there anyone else to add?  PlymptonPilgrim?  Graiser no doubt, and of course Tiger Tony.  Anyone else?  

I'm thirteen and three quarters actually.
Yes, slurs are good, as you well know with your lies about me and others, so I will continue to use them. They do work on a ground level.  

Also, just this public tiff between us will lower your kudos with some, it just will, just because of your continued involvement and inability to stop yourself. And I'm bound to land the odd haymaker or two, you're such a slow mover and sooooo guilty as charged. It won't do much for my reputation either, but I see it as taking one for the team.... that's the parlance isn't it.
Hope you enjoy the extraordinarily silent Si's company at the first game. I'll be swimming on an idyllic beach somewhere west of Home Park. LOL
Apart from the odd family and friend obligations, I have a boycott to honour as best I am able. T
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 11:30 pm

Reputation lol.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:39 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

I was born 7646 miles from dockyard siren, but unlike Porky i don't proclaim to be a born Janner. More of a SAJanner lol!

What sort of fan are you?

To paraphrase the wacko wurzel...   "What? You weren't even born on this Continent"

Jesus wept...
Not all Africans are Freechat visa fee scammers lol!

Unseen and unheard from on freechat since exposed and especially so since going via pm asking me for money there as well. Doubtless he's lying low unless admin did the right thing and just deleted him quietly.
He was convincing clearly to some as they were suggesting a team of engineers go out to establish a water facility out there. The idea was dropped very quickly

As for TC/TH hes clearly holding big paydirt on Newell
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 3:02 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Reputation lol.

I know...  Poor simple fool thinks he's someone people look up to, and not the deluded whack job who flounces whenever it all gets too much for him. He doesn't even realize he's quickly becoming the laughing stock of ATD.  Even Tiger Tony's getting the better of him.

You only need to look at his post above to see he's rattled -.suddenly he's worried about my "kudos". How benevolent of him.  Truth is.. He's running scared, bitten off more than he can chew.  Beezy hasn't landed anything as much as a 'bitch slap' yet, and now he's talking about landing a few "haymakers".  LOL.  Hey Beezy, a "haymaker" is what Earwegoagain landed on you yesterday when you had the gall to question his "Green" commitment to the environment.  Yet another instance I bet you wished you'd kept your big gob shut:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A haymaker is also what I land on you everytime I ask why you shut down ATD.  You have no answer - you're just there, vacant, looking like a blindsided dolt, stood with your mouth gaping open wondering what happened.  I will always have that over you.  
You'll always be the bitch.

Done in by your own megalomaniacal lunacy....

No escaping it...  You're fecked!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 8:29 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Reputation lol.

I know...  Poor simple fool thinks he's someone people look up to, and not the deluded whack job who flounces whenever it all gets too much for him. He doesn't even realize he's quickly becoming the laughing stock of ATD.  Even Tiger Tony's getting the better of him.

Couldn't care less, but you certainly did for some strange reason, check out some of your previous posts.... your admiration was a bit spooky I have to admit. Fortunately, that love sick pup stuff disappeared when you found out I didn't like you and your bullying of other posters on here.  You don't handle rejection well, do you....a bit like your fellow countryman Trumpy. Maybe it's in the water. 
Anyway, we have what we have... I shall continue to ensure Hallett gets only the opinion his ACTIONS deserve, and not your Newellesque biassed advocacy.  Ho hum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:27 am

Rickler wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Where is Nool sprouting his latest lies?

The idiot left his flikr account on a public setting - Nobody hacked it.  Anyone and everyone in the world could see it.

Please send any doubters to this screenshot Newell had stored - it contains the proof Newell's lying, as if people need any:

You could even follow the link from his posts on Pasoti and be directed to it. It was there OK no one hacked it, it was left open.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:41 am

As of 16th July 09.07 am from our friendly planing officer who had been on holiday previously. Reproduced in full without emphasis nothing much new to report other than "complicated" used for the first time. (spelling and grammar issues are his)

(Pasoti you're quite capable of enquiring for yourselves before you become outraged and have a stroke)

"Dear Mr xxxxx

Thank you for your email

The developer is required to discharge the pre-commencement planning conditions imposed on the grant of planning permission before it can commence the redevelopment in full. Some of the matters that are outstanding are quite complicated and are taking longer to resolve than first anticipated, as can sometimes be the case on significant projects such as this.

Nonetheless, the Local Planning Authority has been working closely with the developer to resolve the outstanding matters and we are hopeful of reaching a conclusion to this smatter asap as we too are very keen to this development come to fruition.

Kind Regards

xxxxx xxxx
Planning Officer
Planning
Plymouth City Council
Ballard House
Plymouth
PL1 3BJ

T +441752304377
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:44 am

As suspected, Hopwood is earning his keep big time.
Brent and Hallett know the council are desperate to proceed.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:02 am

beesrus wrote:
As suspected, Hopwood is earning his keep big time.
Brent and Hallett know the council are desperate to proceed.

Farm taking the bait as expected..... :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 12:07 pm

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Reputation lol.

Couldn't care less, but you certainly did for some strange reason, check out some of your previous posts.... your admiration was a bit spooky I have to admit. Fortunately, that love sick pup stuff disappeared when you found out I didn't like you and your bullying of other posters on here.  You don't handle rejection well, do you....a bit like your fellow countryman Trumpy. Maybe it's in the water. 
Anyway, we have what we have... I shall continue to ensure Hallett gets only the opinion his ACTIONS deserve, and not your Newellesque biassed advocacy.  Ho hum

Newellesque behaviour? What like instead of arguing a point you attack the poster in all manner of misinformed and insulting ways, you then fail to see the yards and yards of rope being fed to you to hang yourself with, then quite literally place the rope around your neck whilst calling up a large audience to watch whilst you lick your own stool from under you? Lol.
Then after insulting me time after time and making assumption after assumption of my role in society you find out the truth which in turn makes you look like a twat. If the roles were reversed and I had done the same I would have apologised and moved on, but no not you, you now decide to ignore me, why is that Bees is it you can't admit you're wrong or am I just too smart for you?
It's a shame really in your Pirate days your posts were the go to place on the forums, you have obviously been taught how to write well and have a good turn of phrase and get your point across without labour. WTF happened to make you the bitter, vicious online bully you've become? And if you're a real man then fess up and apologise youll look slightly less of a cnut than you do now.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 12:33 pm

......and another mention from Pork Central ld
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 1:50 pm

Neath Green wheeled out to plug the holes, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next