akagreengull
lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 11:39 am

There seems to be some misconception here regarding the drains. Brent doesn't have to solve the drainage issues he just needs to address how he will solve the drainage issues. You are looking at fees to Architects and Quantity surveyors to provide this. Whilst not cheap to the average man in the street we are only talking a few grand maybe ten grand but not much more.
It seems to me that that is not the only holdup.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 11:54 am

Napoleon is on the verge of blowing, it's a hilarious read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Some one screenshot the next post after his essay!
Sticking stupid stickers on peoples personal property?!
And what was he advocating about Victor Head the other day and the 'We are Argyle/Pasoti stickers'?
Dear oh dear. he's really gonna blow! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
You know when he's on one, post after post lol! :pighug: 

He could do with another golfing holiday. Or perhaps watch the Open later on this week. s1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

Back in the day I had TH down as one of his mates but just goes to show you how times have changed - the last tirade from the owner 'should' send waves through the membership!! Nothing now surprises me!!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 12:40 pm

That thread seems to have shrunk by 3 pages lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 12:45 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
You do have to wonder if this cretin Kentishgreen is actually one of Newells multis

"How come you know all these facts Tony? Give us the facts about the drainage issues. I’m dying to learn. At the moment none of these facts have been researched and publicized..... Plenty of rumour and innuendo but not much in the way of hard facts."

Nobody can have their head buried in the sand this deeply
tell you what is buried deep deep harve nools nuts in jimmys rectum laugh lol! laugh
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Yea Man wrote:

swp swp swp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Back in the day I had TH down as one of his mates but just goes to show you how times have changed - the last tirade from the owner 'should' send waves through the membership!! Nothing now surprises me!!
I believe TH did a couple of jobs in his Private Investigator capacity for Mr Porky.
TH was of course on the PASB at the same time as Jon Back.
All good fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 1:27 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

swp swp swp
It was split from the development Blog/Grandstand update thread afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Comedy Gold from The Farm again, because if we learnt nothing from the club almost going to the wall in 2011, we can at least apply the model of fan engagement .

cnutish Green wrote:
Why. We are not shareholders. We have no financial interest in the club. The club doesn’t need to tell us anything. Did the club tell us it was facing bankruptcy and administration before it became obvious.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 3:09 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I believe TH did a couple of jobs in his Private Investigator capacity for Mr Porky.
All good fun.

Went snooping on Greenjock didn't he?

Wonder if he's the one who went snooping on me and Told Webb my employer, shame it was 3 years out of date and I'd changed jobs since then Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 3:16 pm

Yea Man wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

All good fun.

Went snooping on Greenjock didn't he?

Wonder if he's the one who went snooping on me and Told Webb my employer, shame it was 3 years out of date and I'd changed jobs since then Laughing
That's right, it was GreenJock.
I'm sure he'll have something up his sleeve about Nooly. I know that he doesn't care too much for his lofty position in the DB.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 3:25 pm

He said ATD Shocked fella's losing it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:00 pm

I don't look at pisspoty. Too depressing and an insult to intelligence. Ignore him and he'll go even more crazy. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:27 pm

feckin Hell!!! (excuse my French)
Has the penny finally started to drop on Pigspoti? The fat cancerous slug of a pig along with a select few lieutenants have now gone on the defensive and finally admitted there's NO contract.....
mmw mmw mmw mmw mmw
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 5:23 pm

He's gonna blow.... laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 6:08 pm

Rickler wrote:
If you take a look back at what I've written, I have told what little I do know on the subject.

That'll be nothing then. Every bit as bad as Newell. You are even too lazy to follow whats going on in the park, but keeping flack off your man is all you're concerned with. I know more of the situation i the park than you have ever done, by quite some distance.  With you, constantly Hallett has nothing to do with all these crazy plans. He's been here quite some time ow, years.... of course he's complicit in this crap that is unfolding, and I believe it's orchestrated by the two of them. Their plan is crazy, and they know it. It's all about getting the council to give em a wedge, or put the club far more in debt than published. And all that for a plan worse than plan A. Brent was always going to go when he got his permissions and had sold off his assets. They're cooking it between them, yet you sit there 10000 miles away keeping the flack off your breakfast buddy. Disgraceful, but not unexpected with your sort.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 6:36 pm

One again you stupid boy...

Where have I "advocated" for Hallets ideas or "kept the flak off my Breakfast buddy".

Like I said...

Rickler wrote:

Since I am "clearly  advocating for the "bright, funny and intelligent Hallett and It's pointless me trying to hide that fact" why don't you point to  instances where I have been "advocating" for him?

I dare you.

What will actually happen is that you will fall flat on your face and you'll change the subject again.

What a surprise. You've done just that.

Do you think anyone actually cares what you think about anything anymore Beezy? Much less your views on the park? You're just a bitter and obsessed cranky old wurzel.

The only thing anyone is interested in, is why you attempted to pull the plug on ATD, but you're too embarrassed to answer that. Being a dictatorial whackjob and out of your little mind is not the best excuse is it? Still it's the only one you've got. Man up. Stop being a chickenshit and own it.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:04 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
heart attack..imminently imminent soon laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:16 pm

There you go again Rickler, ATD's own ex-pat Angry Andy and Newell rolled into one, trying to change the subject, and away from your man. Discuss the subject of the thread. The breakdown of the mankover and who is responsible.   You know nothing in America of how residents and fans feel about central park and the club as resident within that park, nothing.. You've never lived here, and you've hardly ever been to Home Park. Just how may times have you visited Home Park in your 20 years of trolling ? You're a troll as clearly as Xisle, and an addicted one at that, of 20 years standing.  Gettalife.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Dear oh dear..

Rickler wrote:

Since I am "clearly  advocating for the "bright, funny and intelligent Hallett and It's pointless me trying to hide that fact" why don't you point to  instances where I have been "advocating" for him?

I dare you.

What will actually happen is that you will fall flat on your face and you'll change the subject again.

What a surprise.  You've done just that.

Last edited by Rickler on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:30 pm

Can't you two have your own board to release all this sexual tension between you?
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:38 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

blow who ?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:39 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Can't you two have your own board to release all this sexual tension between you?

Half the time It's comedy gold. Throw Graiser into the mix with them and It's a party :greenrave:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next