lawnmowerman
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 12:04 am

Franny stop using the 'D' word you know it upsets certain people. bounce

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 1:14 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
To be fair to Hallett, he has said he will fund the increase in costs to the grandstand but Brent won't accept that as he will lose his majority shareholding.

It is certainly true that Brent holds 50.1% of the shares in the club so any increase in terms of equity for any third party would lower that and Brent would lose overall control and it is entirely possible that Hallett is prepared to put up more money and he could do that by increasing the size of the loan that sits there unused at present.

What is very unlikely is that Hallett will give his money away.

But what if Hallet does put more money on the table? Surely he would only do that for something 100% club-related such as the grandstand? Were he to do so any possible impasse regarding grandstand funding would be solved at a stroke but thanks to the hybrid planning application the grandstand work can only be done when the whole project is signed off.

And we know that there is an unresolved drainage issue mostly caused by the Brent-only part of the hybrid application and if I was Hallett I'd be entirely disinterested in resolving that at my expense.

So what can happen from here?

1. Brent pays for the drainage issue to be resolved
2. PCC pays for it.
3. Hallett pays for it and acquires an interest in the wider development.
4. Nobody pays for it and the whole scheme is dead in the water.

If Brent was going to pay for it (was able to?) then we would not be here.

I'm with Homeslice here and his interpretation of the Evans/PCC relationship.

I would suspect that Hallett would be very reluctant to get in any deeper with any of Brent's schemes.

If the hybrid application is now dead then so too is the grandstand refurb. For that to go ahead new planning permission will be required. We might even see a completely brand new grandstand resurgamise from the wreckage if, as Plympton alludes, Hallett is happy to provide funding above that which already "exists" - and that means either a bigger loan or an increase in equity and bye bye to Brent's overall control.

Should that prove to be the case then we have moved decisively on from "Brent saved us" to "Brent is actively holding the club back".

So to progress we need either Brent to relinquish overall control and a new planning application or Brent to resolve the drainage issue. If Brent is unable to do the second then he is in the process of losing huge face and if he doesn't do the first then he also loses huge face. Finding a method by which Brent can effect a resolution and extricate himself from a mess of his own creation that is creditable to him here is key but none of his options appear to be any good.

And none of them are likely to happen soon and even if they do there could be a quite considerable delay regardless.

Wow...

All that hypothetical waffle is a long way from what was rumoured with this:

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I'm hearing big shit is going down up HHP way.

Big big shit.

About as big as could possibly be.

We'll see.

What happened to the "big big shit"

Shit itself?

Last edited by Rickler on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 1:17 am

Be nice to know instead of this I know what you don't bullshit
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 1:19 am

Turns out he knows fuckall.

As per usual....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 4:59 am

Rickler wrote:
Turns out he knows fuckall.

As per usual....

Ricks than you suggest the way forward or tell us whats happening ??
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 5:48 am

If you take a look back at what I've written, I have told what little I do know on the subject.

As for the way forward...  I guess nothing happens until Brent pisses or gets off the pot?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:41 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Brent will hang on to the asset him and Hallet bought from the community, the Mankover will go nowhere and the new Poundland squad of sicknotes substandards and down right crap will see Argo struggle against relegation, none of which will affect his popularity amongst the social climbers or slackjawed yokels which make up his fanbase.   sad times.

It's very tiresome isn't it dear boy and so very sad ?  Plymuff meets the Investment Managers from the big city aka Clusterfuck chaos at the Theatre of Schemes.

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:45 am

You do have to wonder if this cretin Kentishgreen is actually one of Newells multis

"How come you know all these facts Tony? Give us the facts about the drainage issues. I’m dying to learn. At the moment none of these facts have been researched and publicized..... Plenty of rumour and innuendo but not much in the way of hard facts."

Nobody can have their head buried in the sand this deeply
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:55 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
You do have to wonder if this cretin Kentishgreen is actually one of Newells multis

"How come you know all these facts Tony? Give us the facts about the drainage issues. I’m dying to learn. At the moment none of these facts have been researched and publicized..... Plenty of rumour and innuendo but not much in the way of hard facts."

They can, if angling for the directors' box experience .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 7:57 am

Tringreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

They can, if angling for the directors' box experience .

With heads buried that deep they should be able to see the drainage issue for themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:05 am

Some alarming scenarios cropping up on here in the last few days and I fear we are now in shark infested waters - at the very least, the lack of meaningful communication from above is creating colourful opinions. If Brent is going to play some sort of ransome game he is at the perfect point with the grandstand parameter ripped to pieces I take it there is no way punters could enter the old girl anyway, even on temporary basis? As for Hallett, I blow hot then cold on him - just how long has he known the squire? Both are clever financial bods and the analogy of 'good cop, bad cop' double act is a distinct possibility - time will tell I suppose!!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's all happening according to the Brent Bullshit rag today. Bull Shit
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:19 am

Here you go PASOTI the latest disaster to confront the refurbishment.....read and digest and then join ATD where the truth is NOT sanitized

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:26 am

akagreengull wrote:
'There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics'

The Avivas seem to prefer the lies, a sure sign the whole project is in chaos is that the Erald are showing nice computer images of a shiny ground with filled in corners. swp
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 8:48 am

There we go gentleman Newell has clearly decided something indeed is wrong.....copied and pasted just in case he deletes but BOOM

"Mr Hooper is merely the carrier of ‘fact’ from other sources, this much is obvious.

He has as much knowledge of the building industry and the inner machinations of the club as I.

It seems very strange that a contract hasn’t been signed though, I would imagine there’s a reason for that. I doubt whether any of us know why though, perhaps Tony’s ‘pals’ the NAGS, think they know and in their usual way, have put two and two together.

Something seems to be up, but I trust the Bosrd members to make a decision that serves PAFC well. I’m also sure that the excited ramblings of a few self appointed self important pompous busybodies won’t help us much."

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:13 am

TC/TH must have some serious shit on Newell from their time together to be able to slaughter both him and Postey on the relevant thread and still remain. If Pasoti Brentophiles genuinely didnt know because of Nools sanitization they clearly do now over planning
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:25 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
TC/TH must have some serious shit on Newell from their time together to be able to slaughter both him and Postey on the relevant thread and still remain. If Pasoti Brentophiles genuinely didnt know because of Nools sanitization they clearly do now over planning

I see that retarded fake Yank De Liar is sticking the knife into TC in a desperate last ditch attempt to cover his masters ring ring piece.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:33 am

Bob Crow wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I see that retarded fake Yank De Liar is sticking the knife into TC in a desperate last ditch attempt to cover his masters ring ring piece.

What that clown and Newell fail to grasp is people become aware and doubtless have already gone to the PP read it and immediately think what else are the pair of twats trying to hide from us. Just tragic their desperation now

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:40 am

I would suspect that Nool's illiterate ramblings indicate that a major announcement is on the way. "Something seems to be up, but I trust the Bosrd members to make a decision that serves PAFC well" makes me believe that the bad news will be spun as a board decision rather than a Walter Mitty decision.

My prediction is that the refurbishment is about to be cancelled and blamed on the drainage issue - though this is just a cover for the board room problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:57 am

One would have thought that the GAGWG would be made aware of such situations regarding the refurb?
I wonder who was on that group? lol! popcorn :pighug:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 10:59 am

lol the knife is being pushed deeper now with TC providing direct links into planning. Will he last the day. How much pay dirt does he possess on Nool. Will big boy finally blow....
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 11:02 am

All shaping up for a good season in Brentland laugh .
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 11:07 am

LOL and there we go another mention getting desperate now ehhh Nooly....you've been sussed mate and the more deluded and demented you become than the more we'll laugh.

Might have to go and get a case of Stella at this rate ld ld
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 11:31 am

JohnShez1 wrote:
Tony. I don't frequent the sewers you belong to, I assume you do that because it's in a way, part of your day job.

However, I had a few calls last week that one of them, or it may have been both, were full of the 'fact' that JB was about to be booted and the club was to have a massive infusion of cash.

I also noticed that the same 'people' were hitting the Herald comments section with the same garbage.

Do you perhaps think that this 'JB is loathed to give up his 50.1% holding' is an extension of this thought process? I checked the lunar calendar last week and there seemed to be no obvious reason why your new friends were baying in such a manner.

I would be amazed if the drainage situation will not be cleared up soon, and again I'm confused why this has caused so much hope in other places. Possibly because it would mean they could say 'I told you so' in a very loud collective voice.

Perhaps you can explain with all your new found and deep rooted expertise in the construction industry, why a minor drain blip could cause a delay in the signing of the contract with GL.

From memory, weren't we have problems with the 'traffic flow' this would obviously cause 6 months delay. What was it 10 days at most? The same experts said the parking wouldn't be passed. Was it? Then there was a meeting where JB was to have attended for failing to obtain all the necessary permissions, how did that one go? Remind us if you would.

I have now heard that some people from at least one of the sites you frequent, are using the photographs from GoS to hit PCC around the head with. Like 'Hello my name is Richard Lancaster (I made that one up like Paul Thomas seems to on a daily basis) and I have noticed from the photographs that Plymouth Argyle have gone ahead with the piles despite not having permission to do so' etc etc etc.

Our Andy S, once got hammered for saying something like 'I bet you really got your rocks off hearing that', and there was an outcry from about 5 people on here for him saying what a lot of thought. Well let me endorse what Andy said, I would imagine a few (twenty in total) are creaming themselves over this hiatus.

I wish, for many reasons, that this presses on without delay, BUT the big reason for me is to prove you NAGS wrong. You guys are lusting over this problem, really really enjoying it in your own perverse way.

'I'm a Grandstand ticket holder so I have an interest in this' - Rowlocks pure unadulterated rowlocks. You lot love ever minute of this it makes you feel empowered. Most decent normal fans would be mightily peed off if this doesn't go ahead, you guys would walk around with a smirk on your faces.

There, I've said it now, and I'm glad I've got that off my chest.

Feel free to post on here as often as you (now) want, but don't expect an easy ride. This site supports PAFC, it does not try to hinder it with dirty tricks and innuendo.

Before it gets deleted.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 11:38 am

Am more interested in why he uses Rowlocks the cradle used for oars rather than Bollacks.

Perhaps its a great grandfather and senior citizen term of endearment popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next