Les Miserable
Dick Trickle
Sir Francis Drake
Greenskin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread   There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:27 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
i hope talbot is dropped today.

lol! lol!

Did you go today Angers? Talbot was the best player on the pitch by a country mile.

Really enjoyed that today. Satisfying win against a team evidently full of confidence. Build up play for our 2nd was sublime.

Happy days...back on the beer again now. cheers drunken

Yep. Talbot was MotM by a country mile.

i did and i dont agree with either of you. he did alright but nothing that proves that my earlier post of wanting him dropped was wrong.

Fook me Angers, if after a Talbot performance like that, you honestly would have rather he'd not started the game, remind me to completely disregard any football related opinion from you in future.  Razz

he didnt play rwb though but in a more central role so if plays well there then he can stay there and let mellor who is better play rwb Thumbs
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread   There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 2:16 am

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

lol! lol!

Did you go today Angers? Talbot was the best player on the pitch by a country mile.

Really enjoyed that today. Satisfying win against a team evidently full of confidence. Build up play for our 2nd was sublime.

i did and i dont agree with either of you. he did alright but nothing that proves that my earlier post of wanting him dropped was wrong.

Fook me Angers, if after a Talbot performance like that, you honestly would have rather he'd not started the game, remind me to completely disregard any football related opinion from you in future.  Razz

he didnt play rwb though but in a more central role so if plays well there then he can stay there and let mellor who is better play rwb Thumbs

This has confirmed my suspicion about Mr Angry he knows feck all about football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread   There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:52 am

gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

lol! lol!

This has confirmed my suspicion about Mr Angry he knows feck all about football.

Did you go to the game? or where you to busy snorting coke of a ladyboys cock over there in thailand?

Always remember when trying to make players like talbot into world beaters, you can huff and puff all you like day and night but if you cant blow the house down as a result its all for nothing as that's the only thing that matters.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread   There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:23 am

Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

lol! lol!

Did you go to the game? or where you to busy snorting coke of a ladyboys cock over there in thailand?

Always remember when trying to make players like talbot into world beaters, you can huff and puff all you like day and night but if you cant blow the house down as a result its all for nothing as that's the only thing that matters.

lol! lol! lol! you crack me up Angry, don't hold back FFS! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread   There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 10:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread   There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:54 am

Who's talking about making players like Talbot a world beater ..... only you no one else has mentioned it.
You said he should be dropped but the consensus was he was man of the match by a country mile and set up our second goal.
You then waffle on about rwb and still insist he should have been dropped. That's complete head in the sand stuff. He played, he was man of the match, and only a someone away with the fairies would still insist he should have been dropped.

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread   There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:14 am

Drew Talbot is an experienced player who has successfully gained promotion from this league with Chesterfield, who at the time were managed by John Sheridan.

He was certainly man of the match on Saturday.....and is proving that he has recovered from a long term injury.....that is the only reason he is here to gain game time....we are lucky to have him.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread   There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:54 am

He was terrific on Saturday, how can there be any doubt about it?

I didn't rate him that much at wing back and also thought Mellor did a better job, but Talbot was definitely much better and easily man of the match at CM. Very classy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread   There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:29 pm

gasser9 wrote:
Who's talking about making players like Talbot a world beater ..... only you no one else has mentioned it.
You said he should be dropped but the consensus was he was man of the match by a country mile and set up our second goal.
You then waffle on about rwb and still insist he should have been dropped. That's complete head in the sand stuff. He played, he was man of the match, and only a someone away with the fairies would still insist he should have been dropped.

so your not denying you like ladyboys then?

As you cant read didnt actually say he was crap last saturday i said he should have been dropped for RWB which he was btw as mellor is a better fit before the game and he did alright in the middle.

now layoff tingtongs cock abit yeah
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread   There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:44 pm

Angry wrote:

(that's your post in its entirety Angers. Nothing about rwb).
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread   There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:01 pm

Northampton match day moments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread   There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

(that's your post in its entirety Angers. Nothing about rwb).

BEFORE THE GAME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread   There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

There is nothing famous about Northampton...Match Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3