Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.

Go down 
+13
Greenskin
Freathy
tigertony
Mock Cuncher
Josh Pope
Czarcasm
Les Miserable
Dougie
Dick Trickle
X Isle
Elias
VillageGreen
Sir Francis Drake
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh Pope

The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:06 pm

Bobby Reid booked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:34 pm

bore draw it sees. 1 shot on target out of 10 hurry up Reuben we need you back for Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:34 pm

1 down FFS!
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

OH FOR F*CKS SAKE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:35 pm

i should note i press send and they scored lol

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Angry wrote:
bore draw it sees. 1 shot on target out of 10 hurry up Reuben we need you back for Saturday.

STFUYC Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:44 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:

STFUYC Mad

its sheridans fault not mine

luggy and thuggy to the rescue Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:53 pm

Well that was feckin rubbish wasn't it? Promotion my arse.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:55 pm

If you don't take your chances then one slip and Boom!! We mullered Excretia (OK they were sheite) and we mullered Pompey (OK they were sheite) and we mullered Wycombe (they weren't sheite) and won 4 to turn the corner ... except we left a dangling leg and got hauled back. WTF is going on?
We all feel +ve, well a bit +ve, and then we are let down again. How the feck do you go from scoring loads and not conceeding to ''can't hit a barn door and can't defend''. FFS why?
So it looks like 4 teams fighting for 1 space ... except .... we aren't even fighting are we. Never mind we can buy a mug.
Whats Joe Kinnear doing these days????
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:09 pm

All so predictible. Our final league position will show we are one of the worst 'teams' in this division.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:28 pm

tigertony wrote:
If you don't take your chances then one slip and Boom!! We mullered Excretia (OK they were sheite) and we mullered Pompey (OK they were sheite) and we mullered Wycombe (they weren't sheite) and won 4 to turn the corner ... except we left a dangling leg and got hauled back. WTF is going on?
We all feel +ve, well a bit +ve, and then we are let down again. How the feck do you  go from scoring loads and not conceeding to ''can't hit a barn door and can't defend''. FFS why?
So it looks like 4 teams fighting for 1 space ... except .... we aren't even fighting are we. Never mind we can buy a mug.
Whats Joe Kinnear doing these days????

The only time Argyle have scored "loads" this season is when Reid and Alessandra have been in the goals or on the very rare occasions that other players have chipped in,very rare being the key words in that sentence. The Iggster and myself have banged on about it all season long and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that over reliance on the two strikers is not the way to win promotion. Chickens are very much coming home to roost i'm afraid-haven't even looked at the other results yet, so depressed about feckin Argyle. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:30 pm

Does this prove the lack of squad depth theory to the doubters yet?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Even banton couldnt save the day
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:50 am

Real toughy on Saturday. I don't normally do ''must win'' but ''must win''. A little credit to JS for going for the win and has Banton decided to turn up now for the season? Hope so. We need 20 points from 12 games. 7 wins or 6 and 2 draws.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:22 am

Photo 45.....................Quivering lips all round ! What do you expect when you run a club as a divisive, bucket rattling Aviva heaven ?

No class. No style. No chance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:44 am

If you look at Stevanage top scorers they have top 3 on 7, 6, and 5 (from memory) then seven other players on three goals each, and a couple more on one goal as we have, add those extra 21 goals to our tally and we would already be on 61 goals and in the automatics, we have waited ages for a twenty goal a season man (Roobs) and we won't go up because the rest of team isn't good enough. Facts innit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:47 am

"sent to me in devon" WTF"!!

Photo 16 if you havent seen the flag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:56 am

Angry wrote:
"sent to me in devon" WTF"!!

Photo 16 if you havent seen the flag

Its a variation of Sally Cinnamon by the Stone Roses. "Sent to me in Heaven, Sally Cinnamon you are my world."
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:18 am

Still nauseatingly village though.............

It seems to have become an ongoing Avivafest, being a praaaaper faaaaan at Argiggle these days. Celebrity status for the dull and the ignorant.
Compliance is the entry requirement.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:33 am

Damn and blast.

JS not a happy chappy.

Plymouth's defending for the goal which saw them lose 1-0 at Stevenage was 'criminal' and 'pathetic', according to boss John Sheridan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And with an in-form Northampton Town visiting HP on Saturday, the omens do not look good.

Looking at the League Two table this morning it certainly seems it will be between Newport, Argyle, Stevenage and Northampton for that final PO spot ?.

Great, a four team mad dash and rush to the finishing line then.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:39 pm

Too inconsistent to get promotion - result against the Cobblers on Saturday? anyones feckin guess on this form. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:46 pm

nice to see a cameo appearance by banton last night. lively but everything suggest he'll not keep that level up beyond the 10 mins he had (even then it was a bit headless chicken). dominic blizzard continues to frustrate. i can't count the number of attacks that slowed and went sideways or backwards every time he got the ball. he was barely missed for the 10 mins he was off the pitch being treated. luke more than once proved why he is the best keeper in this god awful division. lewi continues to give the runaround of each and every defence he plays against. oh for him or others to finish off he good work. brunt is no subsitute for a decent forward - just a bit of a bit unit no more no less.

agree we are at the moment lumped in with stevenage and others for the 4th playoff spot. difference is, as witnessed at the final whistle (their announcer was creaming himself about the push for a playoff place), that for others that is a major (over)achievement whilst for us its all a bit meh with a shrug of the shoulders. stevenage are doing it in a tiny town in a tiny ground with tiny crowds and that is what grates so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Parret sounded like their best player apart from blazing wide several times. The question we should still be asking is how can these teams with no fans to speak of beat us in the race to sign these players and it isn't just location IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:32 pm

Iggy wrote:
Parret sounded like their best player apart from blazing wide several times. The question we should still be asking is how can these teams with no fans to speak of beat us in the race to sign these players and it isn't just location IMO.

I suppose its easier for Parrett, A north London boy to play for Stevenage than up sticks and play for us. remember we've only got the 8th est budget in the league!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:50 pm

It's all about the money, money money....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.   The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I was in fear for my life" Stevenage away thread.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next