Cornish Chris
Hitch
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Sheridan out? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:45 pm

I'm with Greenskin, pye in the skye I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Greenskin wrote:
ejh wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
A club who can inspire, cajole, encourage a change of attitude and expectation into every last aspect of the club

If I were lucky enough to have the money to own Argyle I would try and turn it into the English Athletic Bilbao. I would plough as much funding as I could into the youth set-up and local scouting with the primary aim of bringing through "our own" preferably with a style of play that is common throughout the club be it youth, 1st team or women.

I would outline my vision for a club that the whole of the South West peninsula could be proud of or a club to be admired at the very least if you supported Exeter/Torquay or Yeovil. It would be placed at the heart of the community using local suppliers, engaging with fans and the not so fanatic. I would set in stone the traditions of the club - kit colour and style, semper etc.

Ideally the club would be surrounded by the other Plymouth teams - Albion, Raiders, Ice Hockey, Water Polo, American Football replicating that identity in their own sports.

Why not proclaim that the South West IS different from the rest of the country. It is beautiful, it has history and it can say feck off to the rest of you not in a Millwall "no one likes us way" but in a positive, proud way.

I think that vision clearly stated at the beginning with transparency at every level would excite the fans and even in times when things were not going so well on the pitch would get people pulling together because they believe in the point of it all (I refuse to say project).

Anyway idealistic daydreaming hat off.......feckin Accrington (again)...how is it come to this?...and Sheridan out Smile

I take it you were not among the many on here who roared with applause that we kicked Luke Young out 'to find his level at Torquay' then?

I too wish we were an insular thinking club, more village if you like, more like Bilbao with that Basque way of thinking. The careers of Lecointe, Young, Bentley, Harvey, Lane, Purrington etc. could have been substantially different if we had a manager who felt it as important to develop the local lads as many fans do.

That entire ethos could suit a club like Argyle down to the ground in the long term.

Who "roared with applause" when Young was released? Certainly not on this thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mr Trickle got it exactly right with the "idealistic daydreaming" phrase. In this day and age there is the purely practical drawback that clubs of Argyle's stature are now fair game for bigger clubs when it comes to poaching the best of the players that come from the youth system, as the departure of Gallagher, Jones etc would testify. We also lost Walton, Stephens and Mason in the administration period, so essentially the cream of the crop from the past five years or so has been taken away and that situation is very likely to replicate in the coming years-doubt very much if promising young Plymothians will pay much attention to an attempt at creating a Basque mentality if any premier league club came a knocking.

In any case, i couldn't really give a damn where players come from as long as they're good enough and I would say that would reflect the feelings of a fair majority of supporters. There have been a smattering of local players in the successful Argyle teams but that's all-was it the fault of the managers at the time that there weren't any more in the team? What do you really think the fans reaction would have been if Sturrock had continually picked Joe Broad or Kevin Wills because they were local instead of Friio and Hodges? Would they have shown a high degree of tolerance and said "perfectly happy to pay my money every week as long as the locals are in the team"? Bollocks they would have, just like they didn't in 1968 when we had Bickle, Reynolds, Piper, Tedesco, Etheridge in the team or in 1977 when Harrison, Rogers, Johnson were there or 1992 with Barlow, Evans or Morrison. If you blame Sheridan for not picking the players that you mention [although blaming him for Lecointe's injury problems or Bentley's damaging piece of idiocy against Oxford does seem to be ultra harsh] then you might as well blame every manager in Argyle's history for not building teams chiefly with local talent. Maybe the plain truth is that local talent on it's own isn't and never has been good enough-if the club did decide to go down the "basque" road-well, i'd wish them all the best.

Interesting looking back on a thread like that with all the comments at the time. Did anyone at all come in for Young in the transfer window?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 8:52 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
ejh wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
A club who can inspire, cajole, encourage a change of attitude and expectation into every last aspect of the club

If I were lucky enough to have the money to own Argyle I would try and turn it into the English Athletic Bilbao. I would plough as much funding as I could into the youth set-up and local scouting with the primary aim of bringing through "our own" preferably with a style of play that is common throughout the club be it youth, 1st team or women.

I would outline my vision for a club that the whole of the South West peninsula could be proud of or a club to be admired at the very least if you supported Exeter/Torquay or Yeovil. It would be placed at the heart of the community using local suppliers, engaging with fans and the not so fanatic. I would set in stone the traditions of the club - kit colour and style, semper etc.

Ideally the club would be surrounded by the other Plymouth teams - Albion, Raiders, Ice Hockey, Water Polo, American Football replicating that identity in their own sports.

Why not proclaim that the South West IS different from the rest of the country. It is beautiful, it has history and it can say feck off to the rest of you not in a Millwall "no one likes us way" but in a positive, proud way.

I think that vision clearly stated at the beginning with transparency at every level would excite the fans and even in times when things were not going so well on the pitch would get people pulling together because they believe in the point of it all (I refuse to say project).

Anyway idealistic daydreaming hat off.......feckin Accrington (again)...how is it come to this?...and Sheridan out Smile

I take it you were not among the many on here who roared with applause that we kicked Luke Young out 'to find his level at Torquay' then?

I too wish we were an insular thinking club, more village if you like, more like Bilbao with that Basque way of thinking. The careers of Lecointe, Young, Bentley, Harvey, Lane, Purrington etc. could have been substantially different if we had a manager who felt it as important to develop the local lads as many fans do.

That entire ethos could suit a club like Argyle down to the ground in the long term.

Who "roared with applause" when Young was released? Certainly not on this thread:

Mr Trickle got it exactly right with the "idealistic daydreaming" phrase. In this day and age there is the purely practical drawback that clubs of Argyle's stature are now fair game for bigger clubs when it comes to poaching the best of the players that come from the youth system, as the departure of Gallagher, Jones etc would testify. We also lost Walton, Stephens and Mason in the administration period, so essentially the cream of the crop from the past five years or so has been taken away and that situation is very likely to replicate in the coming years-doubt very much if promising young Plymothians will pay much attention to an attempt at creating a Basque mentality if any premier league club came a knocking.

In any case, i couldn't really give a damn where players come from as long as they're good enough and I would say that would reflect the feelings of a fair majority of supporters. There have been a smattering of local players in the successful Argyle teams but that's all-was it the fault of the managers at the time that there weren't any more in the team? What do you really think the fans reaction would have been if Sturrock had continually picked Joe Broad or Kevin Wills because they were local instead of Friio and Hodges? Would they have shown a high degree of tolerance and said "perfectly happy to pay my money every week as long as the locals are in the team"? Bollocks they would have, just like they didn't in 1968 when we had Bickle, Reynolds, Piper, Tedesco, Etheridge in the team or in 1977 when Harrison, Rogers, Johnson were there or 1992 with Barlow, Evans or Morrison. If you blame Sheridan for not picking the players that you mention [although blaming him for Lecointe's injury problems or Bentley's damaging piece of idiocy against Oxford does seem to be ultra harsh] then you might as well blame every manager in Argyle's history for not building teams chiefly with local talent. Maybe the plain truth is that local talent on it's own isn't and never has been good enough-if the club did decide to go down the "basque" road-well, i'd wish them all the best.

Interesting looking back on a thread like that with all the comments at the time. Did anyone at all come in for Young in the transfer window?

Not as far as i'm aware-there was some crap about Exeter using the Grimes money to get him, also Bristol City were supposed to be interested, came to nothing though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:23 pm

Last edited by ejh on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Greenskin wrote:
ejh wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

There have been numerous posts since that seem to revel in the fact Luke Young is playing non-league and Sheridan was right to let him go.

I will have to bump them when I can be arsed to look back.

But overall Mr Trickle is right. Luke Young was a popular player, Nathan Thomas was a popular player, Tyler Harvey is a popular player. Sheridan got rid of two and doesn't play the other any more. But a lot of fans (seem to be more on here) like to support the manager's decision, more because it upsets 'the avivas' than anything else. 

Whereas at Newcastle, when Ruud Gullit dropped Shearer against Sunderland and lost, he got sacked and was replaced with Bobby Robson. Now that is deep, full hearted Geordie pride bursting at the seams (as it should be). What does some dutch bloke know about football to be dropping a geordie in a local derby? Sure he has won the Ballon d'Or, 3 Eredivisies, 3 Serie A titles, 2 European Cups and 2 European Championships, but he clearly didn't know Newcastle football like Robson. 

I wish we had that identity at Argyle. Sheridan guts the club of its good young players and ruins the careers of talented young locals (who clearly have the talent to make it), and is there any kind of serious criticism of Sheridan's policy here? No-one at the club really cares.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:32 pm

ejh wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
ejh wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

There have been numerous posts since that seem to revel in the fact Luke Young is playing non-league and Sheridan was right to let him go.

I will have to bump them when I can be arsed to look back.

But overall Mr Trickle is right. Luke Young was a popular player, Nathan Thomas was a popular player, Tyler Harvey is a popular player. Sheridan got rid of two and doesn't play the other any more. But a lot of fans (seem to be more on here) like to support the manager's decision, more because it upsets 'the avivas' than anything else. 

Whereas at Newcastle, when Ruud Gullit dropped Shearer against Sunderland and lost, he got sacked and was replaced with Bobby Robson. Now that is deep, full hearted Geordie pride bursting at the seams (as it should be). What does some dutch bloke know about football to be dropping a geordie in a local derby? Sure he has won the Ballon d'Or, 3 Eredivisies, 3 Serie A titles, 2 European Cups and 2 European Championships, but he clearly didn't know Newcastle football like Robson. 

I wish we had that identity at Argyle. Sheridan guts the club of its good young players and ruins the careers of talented young locals (who clearly have the talent to make it), and is there any kind of serious criticism of Sheridan's policy here? No-one at the club really cares.

You'd have more credibility on the subject if you didn't lace your posts with mawkishly sentimental and emotive claptrap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:48 pm

So Luke Young and Tyler Harvey don't have the talent to be professional footballers? And Nathan Thomas?

The fact is they have to leave Argyle to forge their football careers, rather than have a club actively assist them in their development. Tyler Harvey, having scored practically a goal per game at youth level  (subsequently being played by JS as a midfielder)  is now odds on to be next out of the door after being sent to Nottingham Forest to train for a week.

Other clubs take pride in their local players. Look at Exeter. As teenagers our youth team beats theirs with regularity, and our players stand out in doing so. Yet it is their players who are making the most of their potential, playing regularly in the football league, and in one instance even moving for £2m.

You may describe it as 'mawkish' but I am hardly making it all up for a laugh. I wish we had a prouder identity as a club with stronger traditions. Links with youth players, especially local ones, is an inherent part of building identity within a club. But it is a point proven if you and many thousand other apathetic janners don't see it that way and couldn't care less where the players come from, so long as the manager thinks they're doing alright.

Last edited by ejh on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MannameadGreen

MannameadGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:59 pm

Hitch wrote:
MannameadGreen wrote:
We have two major issues:

1) The long-term issue of a poor owner.

2) The short-term issue of a manager who, despite having a good squad, is tactically inept and can't get the best out of them.

While issue 1 is hard to solve, issue 2 can be easily rectified by sacking John Sheridan. These are not average mid-table players in this league. Mellor, Cox, Morgan, McHugh, Smalley and Hartley have all won promotion from this league before. McCormick and Blizzard won promotion from the division above. Reuben Reid has had two 20 goal seasons in this league, and did look to be on the way to it again this term. Curtis Nelson has seen interest from teams higher up the pyramid. Anthony O'Connor, Andy Kellett and Bobby Reid have all looked very good in their loan spells.

There's no excuse for Sheridan's underachievement.

This is a good post. But what is the excuse for the players underachieving when they have gotten onto the pitch in the last couple of months? The squad did reasonably well up to the Christmas period - possibly overachieving for 7th - 9th best budget. Sheridan hasn't singlehandedly sabotaged the season has he? When did the poor run start? Did it coincide with the PCC/HHP/Brent offers to resign dates? No proper facilities to look forward to - having been sold a dream?

Having said that if I was a player I'd have been suicidal that the board didn't accept Brent's offer to go.

It's not all down to Sheridan. The disease has spread much wider and deeper. And it will still be infecting the club when the next poor sap replaces Sheridan.
I've never been particularly happy with Sheridan at any point of the season.

In my opinion, seventh with this set of players is underachievement - we should be in that title contending pack, so I've never been particularly happy with the job Sheridan has done.

I agree with the points ejh raises about Sheridan's neglect of our young players too. Flanagan and Lee especially stick out as lazy loanees - two players who are bang-average at best signed so we don't, god forbid, play one of our youngsters. I don't especially rate Purrington but Sheridan plays McHugh at left-back ahead of him, for feck's sake. I want to see talented young local lads do well at Argyle - and not fulfil their potential at other clubs.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:15 am

ejh wrote:
So Luke Young and Tyler Harvey don't have the talent to be professional footballers? And Nathan Thomas?

The fact is they have to leave Argyle to forge their football careers, rather than have a club actively assist them in their development. Tyler Harvey, having scored practically a goal per game at youth level  (subsequently being played by JS as a midfielder)  is now odds on to be next out of the door after being sent to Nottingham Forest to train for a week.

Other clubs take pride in their local players. Look at Exeter. As teenagers our youth team beats theirs with regularity, and our players stand out in doing so. Yet it is their players who are making the most of their potential, playing regularly in the football league, and in one instance even moving for £2m.

You may describe it as 'mawkish' but I am hardly making it all up for a laugh. I wish we had a prouder identity as a club with stronger traditions. Links with youth players, especially local ones, is an inherent part of building identity within a club. But it is a point proven if you and many thousand other apathetic janners don't see it that way and couldn't care less where the players come from, so long as the manager thinks they're doing alright.

This is not a recent phenomemon.

A club needs to plan long term for a youth scheme to bear fruit and a manager is only really concerned about the next half a dozen results - if he dares to look that far ahead. Guiding the career of a Tyler Harvey isn't among the top priorities of most managers.

It takes years to develop a young player and most managers only stick around for a couple of years or so if they are lucky (Sheridan is the 25th longest serving league manger and he's only been here about 2 years!). The conflict of interests and priority is obvious and was recognised long ago by McCauley and Warnock when they set up PAST&DT to operate semi-independently of the club with the sole purpose of supporting longer term youth player development. Arguably this was the best thing McCauley did for the club and, sadly, a combination of Stapleton and Holloway did away with it and now, after the loan debacle, that option no longer exists for us.

Which is slightly different to the problems facing Harvey and Sheridan (and before this Luke Young). Their current issue is how to blood youngsters in the heat of battle without weakening the 1st XI? This dilemma is exacerbated by the lack of meaningful, regular reserve team games... Oh how we could do with something like the old Combination League (from which we withdrew when Bobby Moncur was the manager)!

Weirdly this problem must affect every club everywhere. You'd think that our solution would be similar to everybody else's solution and that a desirable outcome would be easy to achieve but it all comes down to finance, vision and long term planning and none of that will strengthen the team before the month is out so club owners baulk at the solution because it means they need to commit money to it and managers baulk at it because they would rather spend that same money on a short-term fix to a problem or a temporary stregthening of the team for the next month or so.

The direct impact of all of this felt by players like Harvey or Young and the wider impact is a scarcity of young English talent in the game as a whole all the way up as evidenced by disappointing England performances in tournament after international tournament.

The FA/FL need to get their collective acts together and provide direct ringfenced and audited finance to clubs all the way through the pyramid for the explicit purpose of community coaching and youth development but, given that they don't even provide decent pitches and changing rooms at grassroots level, this is highly unlikely to happen.

But until it, or something like it, does players like Tyler Harvey are going to end up getting shafted and supporters such as EJH and I are going to mank about it because football clubs are businesses now and not actually "clubs" (in as much as they serve members or the local community as a priority) in any meaningful sense any more.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:00 am

I think a lot of my feelings about Luke Young come from hindsight with Hourihane having left soon after. Hourihane, Cox and O'Connor in a trio and we wouldn't have even remembered Luke Young's name past September.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:20 am

There were plenty of opportunities for all the youngsters to make a place for themselves post admin when we didn't have any real player of note, Nelson did it Young didn't, he still hasn't proved anybody wrong, STFU now it's becoming boring, crow when we're proved wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Hopeless owner. Uninspiring manager and staff. Dim but devious bucket rattling superfans. Easily fooled council. Bent 'erald = Argiggle up sh*t creek without a paddle.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:37 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Hopeless owner. Uninspiring manager and staff. Dim but devious bucket rattling superfans. Easily fooled council. Bent 'erald = Argiggle up sh*t creek without a paddle.

Still sitting on the fence I see Tringy........ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:38 pm

ejh wrote:

Certainly an interesting comparison with Newcastle earlier. How many Geordie boys will take the field for them this Saturday? And how many of the "Geordie nation" would give two shits about where their players come from as long as the club is reasonably successful? Might be informative to go on to a NUFC website and ask them if they would rather watch a decent premier team or a team of local boys who in all probability would get them a couple of relegations. Sure it's a point proven if apathetic janners such as myself [although in self defence,maybe over 1000 home and away Argyle matches would suggest the epithet is a bit unfair] would rather watch a successful team made up from any source than an unsuccessful one with lots of local players in it-also to be fair, i've seen both scenarios over the years and can't say that the latter option was especially appealing. If they're local and good enough-fine. If they're local and not good enough-tough turd, get rid.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:41 pm

BUMP !!!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:49 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:30 pm

Ha Ha

Sheridan in Brent Out

laugh
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am

Tringreen wrote:
You're just a troll ... and a very poor troll at that. Sleep
Dim but devious bucket rattling superfans - Dim? Speak for yourself but these superfans are actually just fans who care about their club.
Uninspiring manager and staff - who are you to pass judgement on the staff in the club?
All in all I would mark you down as a bitter non-achiever in life who has raided a piggy bank and gone to live in a place where you can appear to be one of the top dogs when in reality you're just a zero. laugh

Oh - you're very quiet today - wonder why? there there
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:36 am

tigertony wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Dim but devious bucket rattling superfans - Dim? Speak for yourself but these superfans are actually just fans who care about their club.
Uninspiring manager and staff - who are you to pass judgement on the staff in the club?
All in all I would mark you down as a bitter non-achiever in life who has raided a piggy bank and gone to live in a place where you can appear to be one of the top dogs when in reality you're just a zero. laugh

This should be fun popcorn
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:03 am

tigertony wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I'm sure Tring can defend himself very capably. He has however been remarkably accurate in calling the demise of the club blow by blow for many years. Weirdly prophetic even.
As for choosing to live in a super climate that is far easier on aching and aging limbs it seems rather sensible to me. And I'm sure you didn't mean to infer Tring had raided somebody else's piggy bank to be able to afford the little luxuries in life? Credit for filling his own piggy bank and having the sense not to piss a lot of it away over many years watching a lot of footballing rubbish sold to the addicted by devious owner after devious owner.
Apart from that fair play to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:41 am

we wouldnt want anyone to raid someone else's piggybank, would we !!

how ya doing Jimmy ?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:04 pm

'Tiger' Sleep Tony
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:19 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
we wouldnt want anyone to raid someone else's piggybank, would we !!

how ya doing Jimmy ?
The thought never crossed my mind! Wink
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:12 pm

Hitch wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I'm sure Tring can defend himself very capably. He has however been remarkably accurate in calling the demise of the club blow by blow for many years. Weirdly prophetic even.
As for choosing to live in a super climate that is far easier on aching and aging limbs it seems rather sensible to me. And I'm sure you didn't mean to infer Tring had raided somebody else's piggy bank to be able to afford the little luxuries in life? Credit for filling his own piggy bank and having the sense not to piss a lot of it away over many years watching a lot of footballing rubbish sold to the addicted by devious owner after devious owner.
Apart from that fair play to you.

Frikkin freezin out here in the land of Arabs with socks ! Suppose that makes me a racist in the land of the blind , where the one eyed Aviva pig is king. Geddon
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:42 pm

From here on in, Tring shall be known as the "bitter non-achiever in life". :Zzzzzzz:

Tringy, my dear old thing, if things get a bit tight, don't be afraid to draw on the help and generosity of the ATD brethren and we'll get those buckets rattling for you. Xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheridan out?   Sheridan out? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan out?
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next