GreenSam
pepsipete
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:57 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
As there will be squabbles galore, i have decided to allow Czarcasm and Jethro to be admitted go the final because they both got 15.5 pts too. This is a one off gesture. So we will have 8 in the final instead of 6.

Should there be joint placings involving two or more people (at the top of the table) when phase two ends and a finalist is undecided, then a quiz question will be asked and whoever gives the correct answer then that person goes through.

I can't be any fairer than that.

It would appear that not all are keen on the alphabetical way of doing the tables. It is easier doing it that way, considering.

If there is a tie would it be better to put someone through because

a) they predicted more correct scores than the others. Then
b) they predicted more correct results than the others. Then
c) they predicted more correct scorers than the others.

If it is still tied then naked mud wrestling on the Hoe. Last Man or Woman standing.

Damn fine idea. 

I shall do it that way if any at the top of the table are tied come February '14.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Argyle 7 (RRx3, LAx2, MMx2) AFC Fylde 0
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:02 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
even though ive already qualified for the play offs as im ace  and more importantly i got a big A ,
i shall predict a 2 - 0 win with nelson and blizzard scoring

I don't wanna incur any more wrath, but in already qualifying, are our predictions from this point onward till the end of the season, er, pointless? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:20 pm

spec so
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Mine have been all season.

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
even though ive already qualified for the play offs as im ace  and more importantly i got a big A ,

I don't wanna incur any more wrath, but in already qualifying, are our predictions from this point onward till the end of the season, er, pointless? scratch

Not really no. I will run a table (the one that was published after the Burton game) alongside the Phase Two and Phase three tables, where points are ongoing until the end of the season. This will be for fun only. For those that have already made it to the final, it will be a chance to play for pride and see if they can carry on the top of the table form.

For the rest, Phase Two means everybody starts afresh and new points to play for. Hopefully, we won't see people in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th spots on the same points and then a need to go over who got the most correct scores to see who goes through.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:57 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Not really no. I will run a table (the one that was published after the Burton game) alongside the Phase Two and Phase three tables, where points are ongoing until the end of the season. This will be for fun only. For those that have already made it to the final, it will be a chance to play for pride and see if they can carry on the top of the table form.

For the rest, Phase Two means everybody starts afresh and new points to play for. Hopefully, we won't see people in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th spots on the same points and then a need to go over who got the most correct scores to see who goes through.

I would like to see, nay demand(!) alphabetical order to determine who comes out on top!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:01 pm

I think reverse alphabetical order would be better.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Aardvark_Von_Lipwizzzzzzzz maybe????
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Argo 2 Fylde 1

Harvey,Blizzard
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 pm

Argyle 3 flyde 1 reid harvey mchugh
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:57 pm

Aardvark_Von_Lipwig wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

I would like to see, nay demand(!) alphabetical order to determine who comes out on top!

Still going to stick with that system. Nice to see you changed your name in accordance.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 12:47 am

4-0. (RReid x2, Alessandra, Nelson)
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:11 am

ave that, correct score predicted !!!! Its not all about the alphabet bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:30 am

Coventry 1 Argyle 0
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:42 am

Coventry 0 Argyle 1

Rooben
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:54 am

Coventry 2-1 Argyle.....RReid
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:17 am

Coventry 2-0 Argo
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 1:49 pm

Coventry 2 Argyle 3
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 2:18 pm

For AFC Fylde (h)

Two got the correct score and they were Alan and Carcasm.

Thirteen got the correct result.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:05 am

Coventry 2 Argyle 0
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:12 am

Coventry 1 Argyle 1 (Allesandra) Argyle win on pens
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:20 am

Coventry 1 Argo 2
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:52 am

Coventry 1 Argyle 2, Reid . pen, Morgan the Organ

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 10:59 am

coventry 0 - green dream machine 2 , alessandro and rueben
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORECASTING LEAGUE   FORECASTING LEAGUE - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

FORECASTING LEAGUE
Page 7 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next