Czarcasm
Lord Tisdale
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

England v Poland..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:38 pm

England creating chance after chance after chance...and missing them !

Proper entertaining game.

Edit - GEDDIN U BEAUTY

Last edited by Czarcasm on Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:41 pm

FCUK!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Get in.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Fooking Shrek, get in you fat Scouse feck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:46 pm

I thought this was going to be the 70s all over again. Cracking match!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:47 pm

I usually find England as dull to watch as Argyle (especially made worse if its on ITV), but the first half has been very entertaining. Both sides have had good chances but we've slightly edged it. How come Andros Townsend has suddenly become good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 pm

He's having a corker of a game and for a change it's hard to find an England player that isn't!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:53 pm

feckin ugly bastard couldn't miss that with his mahoosive head.

Scotland beating Croatia 1-0 at half-time thanks to Robert Snodgrass cheers 

Croatia will definitely score at least one though, they are strolling through the Scottish defence at times so we need to get another I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Greenjock wrote:
If England don't qualify it'll be a 1-1 draw with England sitting back on a one goal lead and conceding a late goal I reckon.

From the keyboards of babes.

Great first half, I will never moan at any side that goes out and gives it a real go like they have.

Still don't get the Rooney, Welbeck, Sturridge thing, just clogging up the middle when the Poles are obviously shite if you get in behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Fantastic game and atmosphere. Geddon Jock, if you hold on you'll be in the pot with Andorra next time.

feck off Bandy Smile
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Daniel 'Chadwick' Sturridge and England playing like their lives depended on it! Good to see! Only one team in it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
How come Andros Townsend has suddenly become good?

He has always been brilliant but like so many young English players he doesn't get a kick for the big clubs, he owes his chance to Harry and an unwillingness to go the way of Pennant, Scott Sinclair, Wayne Routledge, SWP and Nathan Dyer to mention just five who could have done summat similar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
If England don't qualify it'll be a 1-1 draw with England sitting back on a one goal lead and conceding a late goal I reckon.
From the keyboards of babes.

Great first half, I will never moan at any side that goes out and gives it a real go like they have.

Still don't get the Rooney, Welbeck, Sturridge thing, just clogging up the middle when the Poles are obviously shite if you get in behind.
What? I said if you don't qualify I reckon it will end up 1-1 with Engurland sitting back on a 1 goal lead and conceding late. You scored on the stroke of half-time so there hasn't been time to see if they sit back on the lead or not.

I must apologise for my previous challenging of you about Lampard and Gerrard playing together, what you said was the complete opposite but you do bore the shit out of me so I drift off and think about anything else rather than read your posts fully Very Happy 

Just checked out the squad on the Beeb, their guy seems certain that Feckin Gerrard and feckin Big Fat Frank will start, exactly how many times are these so called experts who coach England gonna try that one before they realise that they simply don't work in the same team, especially now they are a pair of Tisdale's Specials, ageing gimps?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Ruby and Rooney = A good night so far
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:11 pm

wil fifa stitch the play offs up yet again ?

Greece
Romania
Sweden
Croatia
fRANCE
England ? / ukraine
Portugal
Denmark
iceland

not sure who the best runner up would be out of that lot
france wont draw Portugal or England (should it be a draw) that's for sure !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Fantastic game and atmosphere. Geddon Jock, if you hold on you'll be in the pot with Andorra next time.

feck off Bandy Smile
Luv it mate!! Hahahahahah!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:20 pm

feck off Bandy Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Fooking Lamps for Carrick.......madness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:41 pm

Pokesdown wrote:

feck off Bandy Smile
Look out mate I'm out on the town in Bournemouth saturday night!!cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Time for bed I think Jock - doh!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Get the passports out boys !!

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Always rated Gerrard
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Gerrard 2-0!

Inspired by having his mate Frank on the turf with him, no doubt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Christ knows why he brought on Lampard but he did at least manage to get booked and make the worse pass of the match. Still, bloody good match and a bloody good result!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Good to see the attacking play. Unfortunately we've got the scouse "erm" and "you know" twins being interviewed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England v Poland.....   England v Poland..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

England v Poland.....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next