mouldyoldgoat
Jethro
JonB
Chemical Ali
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Not disappointed with Sheridan. Great player who has had lower league success. I can't imagine he had much of a budget to use at chesterfield so he did well to begin with and probably didn't stand much of a chance in the higher league.

As everyone else I would've preferred Keith hill but not surprised he hasn't got the job, he'll probably get a better offer elsewhere.

So a new chapter begins.
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:10 pm

I hope he's braced himself for the horror's of his first day in training. Last time he had Jack Lester and Marc Richards, now it's Nick Chadwick and Warren Feeney working their socks off...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:13 pm

This is the same punter that got sent of twice at HP?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 pm

I followed the pasoti link to the Chesterfield forum and they seem not bothered by JS and suggest he likes to drink.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Warny wrote:
I hope he's braced himself for the horror's of his first day in training. Last time he had Jack Lester and Marc Richards, now it's Nick Chadwick and Warren Feeney working their socks off...

Quite.

And let's hope his contacts book consists of more than...

1. Eddie Howe
Back to top Go down
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:22 pm

This sounds like a very cheap appointment.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Worrying, decent cv although a bit of a player collector, not really sure what went wrong last season nor why the Board kept him through the Summer then dumped him so early this, could be the booze but we all like a drink, don't we?

In your place I would not be unhappy.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:32 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
This is the same punter that got sent of twice at HP?

He didn't get sent off in this one but see 4.17;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Worth watching all of it anyway.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:41 pm

CallyGreen wrote:
Bonsoir, PP:

"And let's hope he gets the support he needs from the board, because there's a hell of a job to do here".

Now I know this is my first post on her and all. But I'm shocked and stunned.

There's a Board of Directors at Argyle? Really? With a Chief Exec and a Finance Director and a Marketing Director and everything?

Well, well. Who knew?

Don't start on here with all those revolutionary ways of yours.

All well I hope?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Worrying, decent cv although a bit of a player collector, not really sure what went wrong last season nor why the Board kept him through the Summer then dumped him so early this, could be the booze but we all like a drink, don't we?

In your place I would not be unhappy.

He's not signed yet. Besides, it can't be him, can it?

Lord Tisdale wrote:
None of the above.

I wouldn't mind a couple of them who would probably continue the great work Fletch has done, but your new guy will not come from that list, remember where you heard it first.

lol
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:46 pm

[quote="Chemical Ali"]I followed the pasoti link to the Chesterfield forum and they seem not bothered by JS and suggest he likes to drink.

Bobby williamson all over again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:47 pm

He's Irish of course he likes drink....
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:51 pm

[quote="Davidfriio4"]
Chemical Ali wrote:
I followed the pasoti link to the Chesterfield forum and they seem not bothered by JS and suggest he likes to drink.

Don't believe everything you heard about Bobby Williamson. Most of what was spread about by 'Cockney Green' was not true. Not the best period ever in Argyle's history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:52 pm

[quote="PlymptonPilgrim"]
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Don't believe everything you heard about Bobby Williamson. Most of what was spread about by 'Cockney Green' was not true. Not the best period ever in Argyle's history.

it was pure and complete slander that pasoti mods allowed to be posted because he summed them up brilliantly "sad and lonely"
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
your new guy will not come from that list, remember where you heard it first.

lol[/quote]

Tbh I couldn't see him coming for the sort of deal HP would offer, either he was more desperate or Harry made him an offer he couldn't refuse, whether he will be Luggy mk1 or 2 remains to be seen, I would make a perdickshun but I R B mostly licking wounds at the moment.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:31 pm

love the avatar lt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:41 pm

The big positive:

Fletcher has been far to 'matey' with our side, Sheridan is known for being a bit of a hard nut who isn't afraid to open his mouth.

He might finally also tell our media team to do their jobs properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Not to mention Nandos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
He's Irish of course he likes drink....

Brian Clough was a drinker...dont see this Janner fascination with football managers going for a pint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:59 pm

I don't care if he shits on the pavement as long as we win now and then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:06 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
love the avatar lt

He nicked it off me !, I'm claiming royalties Wink
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Can't wait for FV song for him.

Oh Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Sheridan (give or take the odd Johnny)
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Bert Large wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
love the avatar lt

He nicked it off me !

Ain't that the truth, although I might consider misappropriating the Lawn's, nothing like a bit of bestiality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I don't care if he shits on the pavement as long as we win now and then.

That's not a problem, not with our very own Hooper the Pooper Scooper Snooper, he'll scoop the poop!, bin it, bag it and tag it!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Bert Large wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
love the avatar lt

He nicked it off me !

Ain't that the truth, although I might consider misappropriating the Lawn's, nothing like a bit of bestiality.

you dare I can`t stand that when cutting grass. it takes ages to clean my mowers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager   Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Herald announce Sheridan set to be named manager
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next