Thai green
GordonZola
Tringreen
Elias
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Chris Webb wouldn't of sat back and stood for this before he sold out for a parking space.

Now he'll blindly bleat that it's all for the good of the club.

I await the "just be grateful you have a club to support" line.

The whole reason that Brent appointed Webb as President was so that he would be completely emasculated in situations like this. He can't be seen to bite the hand that feeds him, can he?

A full-time Trade Union employee who sells out for personal gain and leaves ordinary workers high and dry. It happens all the time.
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:36 pm

GOB wrote:
He can shove his stand up Newell's arse as far as I am concerned.

I didn't realise the stand was going to be that big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Chris Webb wouldn't of sat back and stood for this before he sold out for a parking space.

The whole reason that Brent appointed Webb as President was so that he would be completely emasculated in situations like this. He can't be seen to bite the hand that feeds him, can he?

A full-time Trade Union employee who sells out for personal gain and leaves ordinary workers high and dry. It happens all the time.

Or, Webb picks up the fight for the stafff and wins, webb becomes latest hero!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:40 pm

GOB wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Or, Webb picks up the fight for the stafff and wins, webb becomes latest hero!

If he grows a spine and fights for the staff I might even unban him lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Yea Man wrote:

He is a turncoat, his coat colour should be blue.

Sold his brothers down the river for a parking space.
Come on postal worker kick him out. Stand by you brother and sister at Home Park.

Last edited by Tgwu on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Spotlight have just confirmed it
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:46 pm

Brent is really quite the slimeball.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Just read the link posted by Highway man above - makes you want to vomit given Brent's statement was only 4 days ago, yeah we ahave a sizeable squad by league two standards. But it can't beat Dorchester and is 18th in league 2, which is why less people are coming week by week - wanker! No
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:47 pm

If Brent hadn't saddled us with Clueless Carl, then Clueless wouldn't have thrown money away, awarding contract extensions to useless donkeys like Chadwick and Feeney.

The money saved on those two pointless contracts would easily pay the minimum wage salary of 10 office staff.

Fletcher is a useless f8ckwit. But Brent is demonstrating a level of cluelessness even Carl couldn't aspire to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Was it Rickler who has Brent's e-mail address?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:49 pm

The staff should've walked out on the club the first time but they stayed.

I hope this time they all stand together and walk out as one.

Next he'll be asking players to defer their wages again but this time I hope he gets told to do one.

This club is dead now, the name Plymouth Argyle is dirty.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Maybe it really is the time to call out the Hogs!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Greenjock wrote:

Yes, but I think he's still asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:55 pm

his business email address would be handy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Gareth Nicholson wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
I think that's more Leigh's unabashed dislike of Gareth surfacing. I imagine Gareth's used to it by now.

Meh. He's not PMing me asking me on behalf of Chris to remove a vaguely anti-Ridsdale post on pasoti, so our relationship has moved on to a much better phase.

no, indeed it was you that pm'd me!

No phone calls, no comments just a head thinking as oppsed to a heart.

Many heads on here have been thinking far better than some "hearts" involved in the club.
Can't wait for the volunteers to flood in taking these roles... I have expected such a thing ever since Ridsdale started spouting off about "community involvment"
I wonder who will "volunteer" as general manager.
Disgusting behaviour after all these people did for "THE CLUB".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:59 pm

The litter pickers will be out next aswell as the bucket shakers collecting more money to pay off Brent's debt.
Back to top Go down
simao

simao

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm coming back to see the folks and to take in a game.
I was going to buy a couple of shirts for me and the wife, maybe a hat etc. Not now! I'll look for a nice away game so Brent doesn't get my cash for either a ticket or merchandise. Will wear Rotolock shirt which says how bad things are if I prefer Dan to this mob.
Which hotels should I avoid?
AngryfromPortugal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

He is a turncoat, his coat colour should be blue.

Sold his brothers do the river for a parking space.
Come on postal worker kick him out. Stand by you brother and sister at Home Park.

Now we know why all these contingency collaborators have recently withdrawn from fans' internet forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Making staff redundant yet he does this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

James Brent doesn't give a sh#t about the club.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Akkeron reminds me of an Alien film (Acheron?). Look what the company did in that piece of fiction.
Brent, you make me feel ashamed to be a green - you wanker!
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:08 pm

IF there were deemed to be too many backroom staff employed, why didn't they redecorate the Far Post Club and the media room, send out the season tickets, put up hanging baskets etc. rather than relying on the good nature of the fans.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Truly shocking but not at all unexpected. Time for one of Chris's rallying calls to stand by the staff. I'm not sure we'll be hearing from him this time though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Spot on Andy, same with the other gobshite lording it in the director's box too.

How long before we see back-tracking on the building of the grandstand, it wouldn't surprise me to hear how it will now become the 2nd phase after the hotel complex & drift back from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Bottom

Last edited by GOB on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Wow, there are some truly heartless people posting on pasoti about this.

"Brent has to take tough decisions"
"how many work in the media department anyway?"
"Brent is an experienced and successful businessman, he knows what he's doing"

Indeed he does.

As others have mentioned this is where Brent's move to make Webb one of the family pays off. I would love to see Chris' reaction to 10 sudden redundancies at Royal Mail. If he does not react, and I mean more than simple pleasantries and a food parcel then he is simply a Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Trade Unionist. His conscience should be available on Ebay any day soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redundancies at Argyle?   Redundancies at Argyle? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redundancies at Argyle?
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next