Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.

Go down 
+11
Grovehill
PlymptonPilgrim
lawnmowerman
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Rickler
Tringreen
Mr President
Mock Cuncher
Sir Francis Drake
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Mr President and IJN...they remain comedy gold. Neither are to be trusted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Mr President

We still haven't received details of your IP address.

Just to repeat, we can't sort out your issue without this information.

Site Admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Site Admin wrote:
Mr President

Site Admin

He is probably busy on twitter announcing he is having a pee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Site Admin wrote:
Mr President

Site Admin

He is probably busy on twitter announcing he is having a pee

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Site Admin wrote:
Mr President

Site Admin

Thought I would bump this for our Mods clown
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:36 pm

So with no reply from mr p does that mean he has something to hide. HMMMMMMMMMMMM Question
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:55 am

Site Admin wrote:
Mr President

Site Admin

He thanked me via PM for providing the links that assist you in finding your IP - so I am sure he will be contacting you soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:29 am

Bumped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:44 pm

The simple FACTS are that I have received no email, PM or phone call or text from Mr President regarding this alleged banned IP address. He has my email address, in fact everyone does, it's on this thread. He also has my mobile number, I know this because Andy Symons gave it to him.

I also have a list of the banned IP addresses and why.

Most of them were for multiple sign ups and 'bogus' login names designed to cause trouble for this site. There are only two others which are the typical 'make your cock bigger' advertising spam.

From this I can only conclude that because of the persistent silence from Chris Webb on his IP address; he will not reveal it because it would prove him as a disgraceful liar and troublemaker. Hardly the sort of behaviour from someone who wants to unite the fans of our football club and the conduct of the club President. What would James Brent think of this?

So, come on then Chris clear your name or be forever associated with dirty tricks and underhandedness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Greenman wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
The simple FACTS are that I have received no email, PM or phone call or text from Mr President regarding this alleged banned IP address. He has my email address, in fact everyone does, it's on this thread. He also has my mobile number, I know this because Andy Symons gave it to him.

Most of them were for multiple sign ups and 'bogus' login names designed to cause trouble for this site. There are only two others which are the typical 'make your cock bigger' advertising spam.

From this I can only conclude that because of the persistent silence from Chris Webb on his IP address; he will not reveal it because it would prove him as a disgraceful liar and troublemaker. Hardly the sort of behaviour from someone who wants to unite the fans of our football club and the conduct of the club President. What would James Brent think of this?

So, come on then Chris clear your name or be forever associated with dirty tricks and underhandedness.

"Disgraceful liar and troublemaker" is a bit strong and no need.

At least we have confirmation that Pasoti Talk Democratic bans IP addresses, some on here have been crying that it has happened to them on pasoti.

It hardly seems unacceptable to ban an IP address for " multiple sign ups and 'bogus' login names designed to cause trouble for this site". Nor for the spam in question which I assume has been blocked because it's simply unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:30 pm

I have a question how long in terms of time does it take to find out you ip address.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:10 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
I have a question how long in terms of time does it take to find out you ip address.

30 seconds if you use the links Rickler posted in both PM and public.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Cerbera wrote:

The wife has said can you PM the sites to me! Sad Sad Sad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Yea Man wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

30 seconds if you use the links Rickler posted in both PM and public.

So chris has no excuse to say he has been to busy. Like i said a few days ago maybe chris has something to hide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 pm

If as it seems and Chris has been attempting to create havoc on a fans website then for what reason and, what does that tell us about Brent and his President?

I think that Chris should be providing us with a logical explanation, Chris?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Greenman wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

"Disgraceful liar and troublemaker" is a bit strong and no need.

At least we have confirmation that Pasoti Talk Democratic bans IP addresses, some on here have been crying that it has happened to them on pasoti.

Okay, so why hasn't he let us know his IP address?

Perhaps because he has be logging on as a multi and causing trouble?

I am happy to retract and apologise (over HP tannoy if necessary) any comments that are proved to be unfounded regarding our President.

If he has nothing to hide, let him clear his name.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:57 am

I can see this ending in tears and a presidential flounce on the horizon. Sad Sad Sad
I can just hear it now....

Mr Prez – look at those nasty people on ATD they have banned me from posting, ME! I am the fans supreme leader. You can’t possibly conduct a Q & A session with them now.

Mr B – Ummm, yes I see what you’re saying Chris, I will have to have a think about this.

Mr P - Great! I've been told by my real friends on the official fans forum site that this Q & A session was not a good idea.

Mr B – Oh and Chris, a point of order, I am the supreme leader.

Mr P – Sorry Sir!

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:16 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I can see this ending in tears and a presidential flounce on the horizon. Sad Sad Sad

Mr Prez – look at those nasty people on ATD they have banned me from posting, ME! I am the fans supreme leader. You can’t possibly conduct a Q & A session with them now.

Mr B – Ummm, yes I see what you’re saying Chris, I will have to have a think about this.

Mr P - Great! I've been told by my real friends on the official fans forum site that this Q & A session was not a good idea.

Mr P – Sorry Sir!

Very Happy

You old cynic Mouldy lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:27 am

Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Mr P – Sorry Sir!

Very Happy

You old cynic Mouldy lol!

Less of the old Greenjock! Very Happy

Whats more important is 'Freedom for the wiltshire one'. Was he given a fair trial?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:50 pm

No email, phone call, text message, pm, smoke signal, video, picture, knock on the front door or communication from the president yet then?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:58 pm

GOB wrote:
No email, phone call, text message, pm, smoke signal, video, picture, knock on the front door or communication from the president yet then?

Far too busy. Probably on a train to somewhere as we speak, musing over the strategic importance of the next big flag.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:53 pm

To be fair to the guy he probably is busy.

Hotel foundations don't dig themselves you know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:58 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Blimey, some real cynics out there.

Some facts.......

Firstly I have been off the net a fair bit due to work and more importantly the loss of a friend / colleague. Not that I should have to explain that.

Onto the issue of the IP address. It has changed for me now. At first I thought it was a mistake and that once Andy had shown me how to get my IP I would get that across to the mods.

Then for some reason this bizarre thread was started and I was forced to publish the three unreplied emails that I have sent to Richard. These emails I am happy to forward to anyone on atd.

Rather than hold his hand up, for some reason Richard has gone on some sort of offensive against me. Now I am asking myself am I comfortable putting my information in the hands of a moderating team that includes him. Sadly the answer is no. I trust that clears it up.

I won't be commenting any further on this matter and I still have access as now to atd on my mobile.

Regards

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Or, you could just supply your IP Chris?

PM it to me if you like, I'll be happy to pass it on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.   IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IP Addresses, Bannings, and Mr President.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next