Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+14
Clodagh Rubbish
Greenlander
Freathy
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
Greenskin
Les Miserable
Lord Melbury
Czarcasm
PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
Earwegoagain
Hugh Midde
harvetheslayer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 9:36 pm

Orban is just like us a Gammon, salt of the earth.

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 6:06 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Mr Orban faced criticism at an EU summit last week over a Hungarian law banning schools from using materials seen as promoting homosexuality, with French President Emmanuel Macron referring to a fundamental "East-West divide". Like Mr Orban, he has also clashed with Brussels over media freedoms.

Prime Minister Orban probably believes that the child's parents are best placed to intraduce them to the birds and the bees. Mr Orban, Hungary's political leader wishes to continue that long and trusted way but once again the dead hand of Brussels wants to interfere with something as trivial and personal as that. As regards homosexuality, one of the best things that has come about in recent years is the Men for men and woman for woman sections in freebie newspapers and magazines which means that many find their ideal partner without the risk of offending people.

Exactly my thoughts as well, one of the many reasons I’ve wanted to leave the EU for many years, the Bleddy red bus that the remainers keep throwing at us didn’t influence me one iota.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 6:19 am

Graiser wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Mr Orban faced criticism at an EU summit last week over a Hungarian law banning schools from using materials seen as promoting homosexuality, with French President Emmanuel Macron referring to a fundamental "East-West divide". Like Mr Orban, he has also clashed with Brussels over media freedoms.

Prime Minister Orban probably believes that the child's parents are best placed to intraduce them to the birds and the bees. Mr Orban, Hungary's political leader wishes to continue that long and trusted way but once again the dead hand of Brussels wants to interfere with something as trivial and personal as that. As regards homosexuality, one of the best things that has come about in recent years is the Men for men and woman for woman sections in freebie newspapers and magazines which means that many find their ideal partner without the risk of offending people.

Exactly my thoughts as well, one of the many reasons I’ve wanted to leave the EU for many years, the Bleddy red bus that the remainers keep throwing at us didn’t influence me one iota.

Its hard to even contemplate just how thick you are fella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 6:45 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Its hard to even contemplate just how thick you are fella.

I got caught out this morning as i generally stay logged in so I don’t have to read your daily crap but unfortunately I was logged out and there it was.
As for me being thick well maybe i am on some subjects but what I’m not is a poster of lies, doctored photos, trawled comments from whatever social media outlet you choose to satisfy your anti Boris lust, someone who hasn’t an original thought of their own, someone who persistently ignores requests to explain some quite obvious lies that he’s posted.

Every ATD poster is aware of the many errors this government has made but to include quoted comments from the likes of Cummings and Campbell really is scraping the barrel.
As for being thick, well I wonder how many converts you’ve achieved on ATD, makes me wonder how you and many like you in the Labour Party while concentrating on the personal attacks on Johnson during a pandemic, with some real dullards in the cabinet haven’t really been able to lay a finger on this Government.
Says more about the gross incompetence and hypocrisy within the Labour Party in particular the leadership and shadow cabinet.
So you carry on with posting your bollox as you obviously get off on it and I’ll treat it with the usual contempt.
Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 8:38 am

seadog wrote:
Orban is just like us a Gammon, salt of the earth.

At what stage will you and others come to recognise the creeping control emanating from Brussels that has taken them from the 'European Economic Community' of nine nations to the EU that is now run by 27 unelected commissioners who are only individually sackable* by order of the President of the European Commisson.

* Presumably for not toeing the line.

As things stands, the people in control have gone from regulating butter, milk, wine production to 'ordering' individual countries to "do as you are told" such as teaching their children the Brussels way or face the consequences. For the Swiss, it's simply to put yourself into the hands of the EU's pet judges or having your electricty turned off.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 5:06 am

We are free and sovereign now Hugh, what happens there is of no importance to us.

We have control of our own borders again and blue passports, even a pretend right wing troll must see that allying with Orban is too far right even for the Eton Rifles.

We must take full advantage of our hard won freedom, litres of full fat Albanian Donkey milk awaits.

Concentrate on quoting the Sun and Mail, both owned by UK sovereign tax paying citizens with only the working man's best interests at heart.

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 1:57 pm

seadog wrote:
We are free and sovereign now Hugh....

Just like Switzerland MR S. Brussels, by their own admission, admit that the terms offered to the Swiss are far better than those offered to the UK. However, you ignore at your peril that the poor old Swiss are expected to meekly except the overriding supremacy of The European Court of Justice. Apparently the Swiss "are allergic to what we call foreign judges", an expert noted.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 2:35 pm

seadog wrote:
We are free and sovereign now Hugh, what happens there is of no importance to us.

We have control of our own borders again and blue passports, even a pretend right wing troll must see that allying with Orban is too far right even for the Eton Rifles.

We must take full advantage of our hard won freedom, litres of full fat Albanian Donkey milk awaits.

Concentrate on quoting the Sun and Mail, both owned by UK sovereign tax paying citizens with only the working man's best interests at heart.

All will be well, we have an unelected bureaucrat in charge of our continued negotiations with the EU - even though those were completed ages ago and the deal signed. What could possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 4:49 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
All will be well, we have an unelected bureaucrat in charge of our continued negotiations with the EU - even though those were completed ages ago and the deal signed. What could possibly go wrong?
PP, you clearly do not favour an un-elected bureaucrat negotiating on the UK’s behalf, but as a Remainer, presumably you’re ok with the EU commission, an entire body of un-elected bureaucrats, making decisions which usurp that of elected sovereign governments throughout Europe ?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 5:28 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
PP, you clearly do not favour an un-elected bureaucrat negotiating on the UK’s behalf, but as a Remainer, presumably you’re ok with the EU commission, an entire body of un-elected bureaucrats, making decisions which usurp that of elected  sovereign governments throughout Europe ?

Just the irony really, of the snarling Brexiteers with their hatred of EU bureaucrats, and when we have our own, all is silent.

As someone who worked for the Commission for several years, i would readily accept that they have not done themselves any favours over the last few years, mainly by not promoting more of the good they do and letting the anti EU press having a field day over sausages, bananas etc etc. Anyway, the statement that the Commission usurping sovereign Govts is fundamentally wrong.

There are 3 tiers of European law making - the Commission, the Council of Ministers and the European Parliament, and the general rule is that Commission proposes, the Council debates and the Parliament - democratically elected - approves.

So this nonsense about the Commission, pedalled incessantly by the far right press in this country, believed it seems by millions of people is, quite simply, wrong.

Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 9:35 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Lord Melbury wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
PP, you clearly do not favour an un-elected bureaucrat negotiating on the UK’s behalf, but as a Remainer, presumably you’re ok with the EU commission, an entire body of un-elected bureaucrats, making decisions which usurp that of elected  sovereign governments throughout Europe ?

Just the irony really, of the snarling Brexiteers with their hatred of EU bureaucrats, and when we have our own, all is silent.

There are 3 tiers of European law making - the Commission, the Council of Ministers and the European Parliament, and the general rule is that Commission proposes, the Council debates and the Parliament - democratically elected - approves.

Don't Brexiteers have a right to snarl? The 1975 referendum saw me lured into voting remain on account of being able to purchase cars at the same price as our EEC friends - how many fell for that? Incidentally, the Brexiteer umbrage was nowhere near as volatile as that displayed by the remain faction in 2016 when many thought the remain vote was as good as won. I recall some bloke on Exeweb laughingly say that the Brexit Donkey had no chance - someone then pointed out the donkey's name was Seabiscuit.

Do you recall the 1999 EU commission? After a damning report by independant experts, didn't the so-called "Santer Commission" resigned en bloc after several commissioners were accused of fraud. Some French bint dished out a non-job to a friend while giving important well-paid contracts to relatives. While not fully up to date with Brussels lawmaking, I understand that the EU Parliament may approve or reject legislative proposal, or proprose amendments to it. This procedure is applicable in a "limited" number of legislative areas such as internal market exemptions and competition laws. Finally, I think there will be a massive upheaval in new laws in early 2022 when France take over the Presidency of the Council of the European Union. Firstly, isn't there talk of doing away with the veto? I believe that the French will insist that all battlefield machinary which also includes civil and military aircraft will have to be purchased "in-house". This will be hurridly be pushed through as Paris is spitting feathers since Germany broke ranks and purchased 5 maritime aircraft off the U.S. while other EU states are also buying American.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 10:58 pm

Hugh, you won, we are out, who gives a feck what happens over there?

Just do what the will of the people has decided FFS! We are in charge.

We = Lord Frost and Baroness Davidson.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 12:12 pm

EU to collapse if Norway leaves???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 1:44 pm

I wouldn't listen to them, bunch of thick racists IMO.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 8:15 am

Sarah Murphy saying what absolutely everyone in the UK is now rightly agreed on

"Just love the way these monstrous liars are now (safely past the election they won by lying about it) trying to claim that they always knew they would need to renegotiate their ‘great’ ‘oven ready’ deal.
Give. It. The. feck. Up.
It’s a stinking goddam awful mess. And it’s very much all yours Frost and Johnson"
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 10:34 am

Everyone in the UK now rightly agreed on? Absolute bullshit.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 7:12 pm

I see the HGV test is being made easier, drivers can now drive longer too, mmmmmmmm, safety, safety, safety.

Taking back control baby.

Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 6:29 pm

seadog wrote:
I see the HGV test is being made easier, drivers can now drive longer too, mmmmmmmm, safety, safety, safety.

Safety and human rights have always been far too bureaucratic. Don't need that sort of thing in little england.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:56 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
seadog wrote:

Safety and human rights have always been far too bureaucratic. Don't need that sort of thing in little england.

Rolling Eyes

I'm sure we will miss all the Eastern European drivers with their massive tanks of subsidised fuel driving 72 hours straight from Poland to Scotland, undercutting British firms without a rest break as well? Oh those Halcyon days.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 8:38 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Steve Bray lmfao. Here's what Terry Stribling of Mulligatawny Way in Barnstaple says about Brexit,
"I think it's absolutely brilyant, I've never been to France ever and I don't want to neither".
There's always two sides to every story.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 12:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
seadog wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I'm sure we will miss all the Eastern European drivers with their massive tanks of subsidised fuel driving 72 hours straight from Poland to Scotland, undercutting British firms without a rest break as well? Oh those Halcyon days.

I miss the halcyon days of actually being able to get a driver and not having goods tied up in Felixstowe as a result.

Nice to see you on the side of the workers though, cute.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 2:12 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
seadog wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I miss the halcyon days of actually being able to get a driver and not having goods tied up in Felixstowe as a result.

Nice to see you on the side of the workers though, cute.

Always been on the side of the workers, British ones that is.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 8:50 pm

I still do not see how my comment supports EU drivers.

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 12:49 pm

seadog wrote:
I still do not see how my comment supports EU drivers.

My reply was to Clodagh not you.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 7:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
seadog wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Are you Cher?

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 8 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next