Dog Bone Malone
PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 6:16 am

Sorry for your loss indeed Melbury
My own mother is literally days away from death from heart failure and partly from the same reason I suspect. She's "given up"   I'm away up there at 9am today and each morning we fear the worst upon arrival

Will Johnson self isolate having had face to face meeting with Javid on Friday. Likely to do a "Gove" I suspect albeit that will naturally infuriate millions, still he doesn't give a shit anyway
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 6:38 am

From the Sunday Times today...(Cummings to Johnson July 2020)

So when Cummings presents this to the public enquiry what do you think the response will be from the Judge towards Johnson ??

They'll fuckin hang him. Never mind the 160,000 plus thats died on his watch what about the 1000's and 1000's denied alternate medical treatment that have died.

An absolute feckin raving lunatic and then some

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 6:41 am

Now lets not forget lol that Johnson was supposedly in Hospital in 2020.....with Covid

Is the penny starting to drop yet popcorn
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 7:41 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
My own mother is literally days away from death from heart failure and partly from the same reason I suspect. She's "given up"   I'm away up there at 9am today and each morning we fear the worst upon arrival
Thanks Harve, & sorry to hear about your Mum. All the best.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 8:24 am

As news breaks that as expected Johnson and Sunak are considered special cases others take a different view on their non isolation....

"BREAKING NEWS: The new 'daily testing pilot' will be monitored by Tory donor and Covid contract multi-millionaire Lord Bullingdon-Sleaze, assisted by the Rt Hon Flat Wancock-Whatsapp. 'I am confident they will clear the entire Cabinet of infection within minutes,' said Johnson"

laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 8:25 am

Lord Melbury wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Thanks Harve, & sorry to hear about your Mum. All the best.

Thank you indeed....
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 9:23 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Now lets not forget lol that Johnson was supposedly in Hospital in 2020.....with Covid

Yes Cummings is a lying cnut or else all the nurses and doctors that treated Bojo in icu are.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 9:32 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
As news breaks that as expected Johnson and Sunak are considered special cases others take a different view on their non isolation....

"BREAKING NEWS: The new 'daily testing pilot' will be monitored by Tory donor and Covid contract multi-millionaire Lord Bullingdon-Sleaze, assisted by the Rt Hon Flat Wancock-Whatsapp. 'I am confident they will clear the entire Cabinet of infection within minutes,' said Johnson"

laugh

No they are taking part in this pilot,

The prime minister and chancellor will not be self-isolating after contact with Health Secretary Sajid Javid, who has tested positive for coronavirus.
Downing Street said the pair would take part in a pilot programme, where daily tests replace self-isolation.
They will have to self-isolate when not working and will only conduct essential business, a spokesman said.
Mr Javid tested positive on Saturday morning, after a meeting at Downing Street the day before.
Both Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak were contacted by NHS Test and Trace as contacts of Mr Javid.
Downing Street is among 20 private and public sector organisations - including Network Rail, Transport for London and Border Force - taking part in a pilot where close contacts of Covid cases take daily tests.
Workplaces need a testing system in place for asymptomatic people and individuals taking part must self-isolate when not working.
Number 10 said: "They will be participating in the daily contact testing pilot to allow them to continue to work from Downing Street. They will be conducting only essential government business during this period."
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 9:36 am

I'm amazed that this has turned up on twatter or Facebook, incredible job by the UK and Johnson,

Every adult in the UK has been offered a Covid vaccine ahead of restrictions easing in England on Monday, the government says.
Around 88% of adults have had a first dose and around 68% have had both, according to the latest figures.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson said the vaccination target had been met and it was an "extraordinary achievement".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 10:06 am

im getting my 2nd jab tomorrow on free nelson mandela day as the media and facebook knobs have deemed it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 10:11 am

The spirit of Churchill lives on in Brave Boris our saviour.

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 10:19 am

The end must be incredibly close with Tory back benchers up in arms and no surprise

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 10:53 am

lol lol lol lol

U turn already !!  They now WILL isolate completely beyond parody it really is !

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 11:02 am

What an utter utter shambles. Colossal inept incompetence

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 1:07 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Yes Cummings is a lying cnut or else all the nurses and doctors that treated Bojo in icu are.

I did hear that the average Joe wouldn't have got to icu just be given oxygen at home.

Any pictures of him in icu? Thought not but hancock s abbaration was readily available
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 1:09 pm

Angry wrote:
im getting my 2nd jab tomorrow on free nelson mandela day as the media and facebook knobs have deemed it.

Strangely my house arrest ends 14 hours before my 2nd
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 1:11 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Elias wrote:
People have confused vaccination with immunity.

No it's you that is confused. You can get immunity from Covid in only two ways that I am aware of' natural immunity from actually fighting off Covid and thereby producing anti bodies or having the vaccine which will create the same antibodies and hence immunity. As far as I am aware neither will give you complete immunity from getting sick from Covid but it should stop you dying.
It's so easy to fact check Elias you should try it.

A vaccine doesn't guarantee immunity...... I was referring efer to people thinking they are immune after jabs.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 1:13 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
What cracks me up and no one is even willing to mention is what exactly will be different on Monday than today other than legal definition? Answer fook all. Masks and table service in pubs, masks in shops and public transport, no difference in holiday destinations other than most are closed.

All a media circus
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 1:17 pm

Rickler wrote:
In thirteen days we have tripled our covid cases in LA county.  We are over 1500 a day now.  A month ago we were down to 133.   

Back to mandated wearing masks indoors!!

The UK policy of opening up is insane.

I completely agree, madness to continue with this so called freedom day.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 1:27 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
lol lol lol lol

U turn already !!  They now WILL isolate completely beyond parody it really is !

laugh laugh

So that they have decided to self isolate, so what!

Maybe it was to shut up you and your cnuty mates, but of course now you criticise them for it. I see sir smarmy has jumped on the bandwagon.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 1:59 pm

Why should someone rich have to self isolate anyway? That is for oiks not posh folk.

He should have stood his ground, he'll be taking the knee next just to appease all his woke, leftist, any more twatty names I have forgotten, detractors, lol.

Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 2:03 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
From the Sunday Times today...(Cummings to Johnson July 2020)

So when Cummings presents this to the public enquiry what do you think the response will be from the Judge towards Johnson ??

They'll fuckin hang him. Never mind the 160,000 plus thats died on his watch what about the 1000's and 1000's denied alternate medical treatment that have died.

An absolute feckin raving lunatic and then some

160K - another lie.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 4:13 pm

Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 4:23 pm

Very Happy

Careful harve will be all over it.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 5:49 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next