Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 5:12 pm

Was in a zoom meeting the whole of the game, so could only keep sneaking at my phone. Looks like both teams played well. Good result.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 5:20 pm

A draw with accy stan at home is not a good result, not terrible but we should be looking to win against them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 5:21 pm

Accrington have been a good footballing side for a few years and that was shown today, Excellent game of football from both sides, crap defending by us for both of their goals but is it me, the tv or maybe the accie players were closer than I thought but Cooper seemed motionless for both goals.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:40 pm

Poor defending again

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:52 pm

Graiser wrote:
Accrington have been a good footballing side for a few years and that was shown today, Excellent game of football from both sides, crap defending by us for both of their goals but is it me, the tv or maybe the accie players were closer than I thought but Cooper seemed motionless for both goals.

That's what I said he froze for both of them, he did make a couple of good saves and one beauty with fingertips but he's as static as the Canavan at times.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:56 pm

Objective comments from both managers, that it was a fair result.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:09 pm

One thing I will add is that Ifollow is the lowest quality stream that I use, today glitchy, low resolution and dropped out completely for a couple of minutes in the first half. Any goal mouth action is hard to decipher even watched on the big telly, it's shite.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 9:14 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

That's what I said he froze for both of them, he did make a couple of good saves and one beauty with fingertips but he's as static as the Canavan at times.

I agree but Mr Errington did not (Did not stand much chance of saving either of Accrington's goals)
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 10:06 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I agree but Mr Errington did not (Did not stand much chance of saving either of Accrington's goals)

Maybe they were watching it on Ifollow and couldn't see it very well?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 3:32 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
One thing I will add is that Ifollow is the lowest quality stream that I use, today glitchy, low resolution and dropped out completely for a couple of minutes in the first half. Any goal mouth action is hard to decipher even watched on the big telly, it's shite.

It's not HD, so that is big minus. Today the picture was 'murkier' than usual due to the heavy drizzle that filled the air, but I don't get the other problems you describe.

Anyway... I have a very strong feeling that ifollow's days are very much numbered. I would be surprised if Argyle use them next season.

Great entertaining game today in my estimation. Both teams went for it and I thought it was a great advert for L1 football...
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 4:57 am

As Graiser correctly alluded to Cooper is just like the static Canavan

Ryan Lowe how much longer  ??
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:34 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

A lot longer. Don't you get it? Lowe is showing faith in him. The only way he is not playing is if he is injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:51 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

I’m just putting it out there, as a fan watching on the box Cooper looked static for both those goals, however the camera angle may be influencing that who knows, Cooper has not performed too badly the last few weeks but I think what I’m guilty of is comparing him to Palmer who was more commanding in the air imo however Lowe hasn’t got much wrong this season .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:56 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Maybe they were watching it on Ifollow and couldn't see it very well?

I had a cracking picture brilliant
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 8:21 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Maybe they were watching it ong Ifollow and couldn't see it very well?

I had a cracking picture brilliant

Same here, it did flashed off and on twice through out the game

On Cooper, he did not have that instinctive close reactions just watched the balls go pass. he is better at longer shots.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 9:20 am

Ifollow is the worst streaming service that I use period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am

Earwegoagain wrote:

i agree with you fully. The fact you cant use that app on the tv for the money we pay for it is truly a pisstake.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:53 am

Tgwu wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Errington was right.Cooper stood not a cat in hells chance of saving either of those goals and any attempt to do so would have been nothing more than a futile gesture-the first smack into the corner of the net,the second not far from the corner and coming from behind a defender trying to block. Similar scenario to standing at slip in cricket when an edge goes by-you know it's hopeless to try and stop it,better off leaving it either to turn and chase or for someone else to field it,the difference being that the goalkeeper can only pick the ball out of the net.Cooper certainly hasn't been static on some of the saves he's made this season-i'd rather have seen Palmer or an experienced man in goal in all truth but they aren't there and Cooper hasn't done badly at all,especially seeing some of the dodgy marking and organisation in front of him. How much longer Lowe? Try the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:26 pm

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

i agree with you fully. The fact you cant use that app on the tv for the money we pay for it is truly a pisstake.

Even when the picture is at its best and watched on the telly (the only way I've found of doing that is via chrome cast as you can cast screen from chrome browser) when there is any goal mouth action you struggle to make out whats going on as everything is filmed from the halfway line with no visible zoom. The FA cup match on I player was literally three times better.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:29 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Errington was right.Cooper stood not a cat in hells chance of saving either of those goals and any attempt to do so would have been nothing more than a futile gesture-the first smack into the corner of the net,the second not far from the corner and coming from behind a defender trying to block. Similar scenario to standing at slip in cricket when an edge goes by-you know it's hopeless to try and stop it,better off leaving it either to turn and chase or for someone else to field it,the difference being that the goalkeeper can only pick the ball out of the net.Cooper certainly hasn't been static on some of the saves he's made this season-i'd rather have seen Palmer or an experienced man in goal in all truth but they aren't there and Cooper hasn't done badly at all,especially seeing some of the dodgy marking and organisation in front of him. How much longer Lowe? Try the end of the season.

I've not changed my opinion after watching the highlights, fair enough he wouldn't have got near one of them but why did he stay behind the defenders leaving the right hand side of the goal unprotected for the second? I know we are stuck with him but I think he doesn't Marshall the defence enough and he's as guilty as the defence is with his ocvasional immobility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Even when the picture is at its best and watched on the telly (the only way I've found of doing that is via chrome cast as you can cast screen from chrome browser) when there is any goal mouth action you struggle to make out whats going on as everything is filmed from the halfway line with no visible zoom. The FA cup match on I player was literally three times better.

i use firestick and atm i cant find chromecast on there but i used an oridinary web browser on there and got it up and running but it was so stuttery after 20 minutes it was un watchable so i had to transfer back to the laptop.

they should be creating an app for firestick and other platforms where you can log in and watch games easliy as thats where people would want to watch football if they can help it on in lieu to actually being in the ground which is a right off this season i feel for the masses and not the select few.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:46 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I didn’t have any luck with chrome cast but that probably my severe lack of IT knowledge, I’m using a thingy that plugs to my ipad which plugs to a HDMI to HDMI cable, it cost £50 but the picture on my TV is brilliant nearly HD quality
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:23 am

Just seen that we're playing these again next week away.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:37 am

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I didn’t have any luck with chrome cast but that probably my severe lack of IT knowledge, I’m using a thingy that plugs to my ipad which plugs to a HDMI to HDMI cable, it cost £50 but the picture on my TV is brilliant nearly HD quality

Chrome cast doesn't work via the chrome cast box on my phone the box just isn't there if that makes sense? If you open Ifollow in the chrome browser, click on the three dots in the top right hand corner scroll down to cast and you can castt the window you have open on your browser to your telly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)   Argyle v Accrington (build up and game) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle v Accrington (build up and game)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next