Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much longer for the League 1 season?

Go down 
+6
Rickler
Grovehill
VillageGreen
Freathy
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

How much longer for the League 1 season? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much longer for the League 1 season?   How much longer for the League 1 season? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:31 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

C'mon Rickler, no one's going to get involved in a Contest that we all know you would win hands down.

Says the man who next to Harve, is probably the biggest laughing stock on this site, and who is clearly ATD's moron [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What's your latest theory?  C'mon, gives all a laugh...

lol you really are an odious cretin. It came as no surprise to hear that you were photographed at the riots on Capitol Hill

I think Rickler got it spot on with those comments.

Could we see this photograph of Rickler ? as I can only picture him as his Avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much longer for the League 1 season?   How much longer for the League 1 season? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:01 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

C'mon Rickler, no one's going to get involved in a Contest that we all know you would win hands down.

Says the man who next to Harve, is probably the biggest laughing stock on this site, and who is clearly ATD's moron [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol you really are an odious cretin. It came as no surprise to hear that you were photographed at the riots on Capitol Hill

show the evidence then
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: How much longer for the League 1 season?   How much longer for the League 1 season? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:05 am

This is all getting rather silly. I may have to put some temporary bans in place to cool a few heads. I’m not having it. Mad
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: How much longer for the League 1 season?   How much longer for the League 1 season? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 1:31 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

More lies what a surprise.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: How much longer for the League 1 season?   How much longer for the League 1 season? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:56 pm

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Could we see this photograph of Rickler ? as I can only picture him as his Avatar.

Busted....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much longer for the League 1 season?   How much longer for the League 1 season? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 10:11 pm

Rickler wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Busted....

Nah not having that he looks more like Tonto!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: How much longer for the League 1 season?   How much longer for the League 1 season? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 10:53 pm

Rickler wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Busted....

Very disappointed Rickler. I thought you were anti fur! clown

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much longer for the League 1 season?   How much longer for the League 1 season? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How much longer for the League 1 season?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2