Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.

Go down 
+27
Tringreen
PatDunne
tigertony
Big Robby
Grace Less
TJOA
shonbo
Innocent Egbunike
zyph
Greenskin
lawnmowerman
harvetheslayer
#SHITARTIST
Yea Man
Chemical Ali
Mook
Czarcasm
Freathy
RegGreen
argyl3
Grovehill
PlymptonPilgrim
sufferedsince 68
Jethro
Earwegoagain
akagreengull
Les Miserable
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
tigertony

tigertony

Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:27 pm

So Exeter Shitty have sold numerous players for £lots!! What league are they in?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:50 pm

the one we were in just two seasons ago..
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 11:22 pm

I didn't see anybody talking about Exeter?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 11:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Ignore the boring troll , he will feck off back to trolling freakchat in a bit,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 8:42 am

Jethro wrote:
Jordan Roberts: Lincoln City sign Ipswich Town winger on loan

Must have wanted to be closer to his family.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 9:07 am

So less than a week to go and to date we have borrowed a player that previously was ours and have yet to play him
Is that a fair memory of the transfer window to date. Top work Adams, Hallett and the calamitous Bent

Wheres the money Hallett...??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 11:47 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
So less than a week to go and to date we have borrowed a player that previously was ours and have yet to play him
Is that a fair memory of the transfer window to date. Top work Adams, Hallett and the calamitous Bent

Wheres the money Hallett...??

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 12:09 pm

Says it all
Is there any change on the January transfer window front?

DA: No, not at this moment in time. It’s the same as I said the other night.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:45 pm

Del's just been on spotlight trying to claim if everyone was fit .
We would have a good squad.
Geddon Deluded Del.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 6:56 pm

That's the trouble with signing injured players.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 7:12 pm

Better give him some credit,

He hasn't signed another Church...
Yet...
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 7:39 pm

Jethro wrote:
Geddon Deluded Del.

Based on the last few games, he's not wrong is he?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 8:02 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Geddon Deluded Del.

Based on 25 games he's not right either.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 8:14 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Geddon Deluded Del.

If it takes half a season for them to start producing id say he is wrong we were poor before players started picking up knocks long term or not.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 8:25 pm

Jethro wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Ignore the boring troll , he will feck off back to trolling freakchat in a bit,

Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 8:50 pm

Don’t see the panic, teams playing well now, getting the results, wouldn’t bother me too much if we didn’t sign anybody else.
What’s happened this season has happened, it’s what happens from now until the end of the season that’ll count.
Then the inquest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 9:08 pm

Graiser wrote:
Don’t see the panic, teams playing well now, getting the results, wouldn’t bother me too much if we didn’t sign anybody else.
What’s happened this season has happened, it’s what happens from now until the end of the season that’ll count.
Then the inquest

Thats the kind of thinking that this club and the idiots running it and supporting it on the piggery like.

The defence is still dodgy dont be blind to that fact despite 4 wins on the trot. We still need to improve it as it will continue to be our Achilles heel. This season we dont have Bradley and Vyner marshalling the central defence we have a static caravan and edwards who are not as good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 9:24 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Then the inquest

Thats the kind of thinking that this club and the idiots running it and supporting it on the piggery like.

The defence is still dodgy dont be blind to that fact despite 4 wins on the trot. We still need to improve it as it will continue to be our Achilles heel. This season we dont have Bradley and Vyner marshalling the central defence we have a static caravan and edwards who are not as good.

Sorry I don’t play follow my leader, It’s my opinion which I’m giving which is what this forums for and I’m blind to nothing, the defence is getting better, we’ve got good forwards who are playing with confidence because of the improvements in defence, so no panic.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 9:46 pm

The team has been bottom 4 ALL season. Mostly down to the non-league standard 'defence'. It's shit! Very likely it'll be another defeat tomorrow and we'll be firmly back in the relegation zone again. Anyone who supports adams and hallett's refusal to strengthen the defence cannot be an Argo fan.

ADAMS OUT
HALLETT OUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 10:02 pm

Freathy wrote:
The team has been bottom 4 ALL season.  Mostly down to the non-league standard 'defence'.  It's shit!  Very likely it'll be another defeat tomorrow and we'll be firmly back in the relegation zone again.  Anyone who supports adams and hallett's refusal to strengthen the defence cannot be an Argo fan.

ADAMS OUT
HALLETT OUT

Support and Fan, sorry I can’t identify those words with you, yep the defence has been crap that’s been obvious with every home game I’ve seen this season and I’ve seen all of them, how many have you seen ?
Who says Adam’s is refusing to sign anybody? If there’s a panic signing you’ll be in front of the queue having a pop, sorry can’t take you seriously.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 10:14 pm

Graiser wrote:
Then the inquest

Last time I looked at the table the austerity squad was still in a relegation fight. Don't panic Mr Mainwaring! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 10:45 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Then the inquest

Last time I looked at the table the austerity squad was still in a relegation fight. Don't panic Mr Mainwaring! lol!

17th is year on year progress..... raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 11:00 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Then the inquest

Sorry I don’t play follow my leader, It’s my opinion which I’m giving which is what this forums for and I’m blind to nothing, the defence is getting better, we’ve got good forwards who are playing with confidence because of the improvements in defence, so no panic.

Well you are a sheep if your opinion is swayed by 4 wins on the trot despite us being in the bottom 4 all season. Even in those games we wn on the bounce the defence was exposed especially in the coventry game if letheren wasnt playing the game of his life their mistakes would have cost us more than once. Even against walsall their goal came after the scorer danced literally through the defenders like they werent there. Going forward has never been the problem defending has been.

We need to strengthen there or wen this bubble bursts and we start playing the teams chasing the playoffs/promotion we will be ripped open again.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:21 am

Static Canavan lol.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 1:23 am

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Then the inquest

I think we should leave the inquest until the end of the season. clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.   Transfer window news.....Ins (lol)  and outs. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfer window news.....Ins (lol) and outs.
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next