Mock Cuncher
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 7:02 pm

It can be turned around - with the right changes!
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 7:09 pm

I had a ticket but when I woke up this morning I thought about it for a few minutes and went back to sleep. I knew we would be piss poor and just could not bring myself to get on the train and get to Plymouth. Best decision I made this year. Time for Adams to go for me now. He might get given the Wimbledon game but surley the fat lady is singing and keeping Adams would be more costly than sacking him and giving him a pay off.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 7:37 pm

Have to agree with greenskin the first half was very enjoyable and it was anyones game. For me as soon as lamerias came on it all changed. Not his fault we just seem to give up. One thing fox was a total load of crap today.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 7:50 pm

Cheers Greeny.

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 7:56 pm

Nool left early, thought he was Argyle's greatest supporter.

Disgusting lack of loyalty from that man.

lol!

If Nooly is even leaving early things must be bad!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 8:21 pm

Even the worms are turning. Lol.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh dear, am waiting for the DA Erald article telling us how hard it is to be a manager. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 8:46 pm

I think the club has now painted itself into a corner, timing wise there can only be days left to change the manager as to let a new one to settle and get players in/out before the January window closes is going to be so difficult - the blame is now turning to the inept board in my opinion. The club is a shambles!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 8:49 pm

i want del to explain why he took j.grant and ladapo off.

Unless they were injuried and couldnt continue those subs where totally un exceptable. Seeing as your 1-0 taking your 2nd top scorer and someone who was a threat to the accy defence is dumb and Seeing as your 2-0 down taking your top goalscorer off is a feckin stupid move.

We played good in the first half very end to end stuff. Whatever del told them at second half seemed to do the trick as we totally went to pieces bar a bright few minutes from kick off. If the club do sell Ladapo and Carey then i dont know if i trust del with any (as if he would get a penny) money in jan i rather he left and the new manager had a fighting chance

Come what may del's time here is coming to an end hopefully sooner rather than later.

Last edited by Angry on Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 8:57 pm

We are clearly relegated no question at all about that. DA will 99% still be the manager when the L2 campaign kicks off in August 2019.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 9:13 pm

Freathy you forgot to say BrentS out. laugh
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 8:36 am

akagreengull wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Better then standing under the stands in the cold for two hours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anything for veggies?

No
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:00 am

Merry Christmas from all at muff argo 'football' club raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 10:32 am

Angry wrote:
i want del to explain why he took j.grant and ladapo off.

It looked like Lapado was holding his lower leg a lot from where i was so maybe he was injured.

No idea why Grant went off. A ridiculous substitution
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 11:58 am

On the bright side, the depressing despotic Adams has one foot slightly nearer the exit after yesterday. Far more fun was had with the mince pies and advocaat away from Groan Park.
When the poor misguided season ticket holders returned back home, we saw to it there was a very successful Adams Out huddle. People are seeing the light at last. The opposition only have to make a wish and the ball is in the back of the net.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 1:10 pm

Tgwu wrote:
That is truly depressing shocking defending :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 2:06 pm

Not sure I can even bear to watch.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Why wont Adams play Letheran for christ sake
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 3:59 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Why wont Adams play Letheran for christ sake

Cause he's paid his money and taken his choice it looks like.
Send Macey back to Arsenal for christ sake.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Not Macey's biggest fan but there is no way that he could be blamed for any of those goals yesterday-in fact a couple of very decent saves kept Argyle in the game in the first half and his handling and command were as good as i've seen so far. Maybe that's not saying much but the problem yesterday was that the guy was hopelessly exposed by non existent marking and lack of pace in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 7:41 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Nool left early, thought he was Argyle's greatest supporter.

Disgusting lack of loyalty from that man.

lol!

If Nooly is even leaving early things must be bad!

It was probably all you can eat at jolly jacks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3