#SHITARTIST
Mock Cuncher
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:25 pm

feck it.....
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:26 pm

Adams out
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Relegation squad at it again.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:31 pm

Desperate times
Amazingly over 10,000 are there and whilst those numbers turn up what incentive does Bent and Hallett have to fund the team
Lambs to the slaughter
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Is anyone even remotely surprised?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:37 pm

It's getting kinda funny now. How many will we lose by this week.

But at least we still have a club to support and all that.

Fank yooo James for savin uz.

Austerity Argo Laughing
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:41 pm

Adams' time is up. If he's still here to buy & sell players in January, we are well and truly f*cked.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:41 pm

no more excuses , get rid of adams and get someone in and back them in the window with a slim chance to stay up, or back him to make more mistakes in the window and we go down .
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:46 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Adams' time is up. If he's still here to buy & sell players in January, we are well and truly f*cked.
At any other club Adams would be out of a job on current form but he is called wonderful and safe in his five year contract joke joke joke
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:46 pm

Accrington Stanley with 2k crowds has out together a team many classes above dog shit non-league standard Akkeron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:48 pm

I have nothing to say. What a Face
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] FFS
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Feckin dire. I really thought we would draw this one. I must be on something. Anyway let's all put a brave face on it for the Gaffer.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 5:04 pm

Remember, it's not just about results LOL.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 5:04 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Desperate times
Amazingly over 10,000 are there and whilst those numbers turn up what incentive does Bent and Hallett have to fund the team
Lambs to the slaughter
Ten thousand fans and they just sign shit, Hallet and the Brents want fouth division football its a nice little earner for them.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 5:24 pm

Did Jimmy and the gang get the usual round of applause from the assorted arselickers who hang around the fringes after that epic feast of football ?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 5:43 pm

So shit it is almost funny. Can't believe 10k went, jeepers
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 5:48 pm

I see on PASOTI the first murmurs of discontent are starting to appear.

Now that their lord and master is Mr 30 per cent I suppose Hallett is fair game now, nothing to do with the utter shit cake that he inherited from Mr Brent of course.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:08 pm

Just look at the situation here and now, relegation squad, ten thousand crowd, an unsackable manager bereft of ideas, a half arsed not even half finished 60yr old stand mankover,  30% BrentS shysters on the inept board and an owner (Brent 2) based in the US of A supporting said manager and praising the shyster with the team second from bottom and on five wins out of 23 played.

It's only going one way fellow supporters. Thumbnsdown
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:16 pm

That was the worst Argyle team I've seen in 25 years. Worse than when Fletch was in charge.

Also the first time I've left early when the 3rd went in.

Utter Dross
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:20 pm

The club needs someone with energy and drive to turn this club into something approaching competant Dunsford, who failed at chesterfield and crawley, needs to go along with the disasterous project manager Bungo.
Hallet inherited a shit sandwich from the Brentmare, but as not made a good start with either deeds or words for me.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:21 pm

FFS! come on Simon H, pull yer finger out.

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:23 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The club needs someone with energy and drive to turn this club into something approaching competant Dunsford, who failed at chesterfield and crawley, needs to go along with the disasterous project manager Bungo.
Hallet inherited a shit sandwich from the Brentmare, but as not made a good start with either deeds or words for me.

I watched the youtube video of the fans meeting and although I cringed at certain members of the audience and their simple ways I also felt a dislike for Durnford and his arrogant and pompous manner throughout.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:28 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I watched the youtube video of the fans meeting and although I cringed at certain members of the audience and their simple ways I also felt a dislike for Durnford and his arrogant and pompous manner throughout.  
Dunsford got the job because he was cheap and available, there's nothing in his track record to shout about and he would not get a lookin at a real club.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 6:56 pm

Jesus wept.Hope Del doesn't come out with a load of hogwash about shots and corners [which is a heap of meaningless twaddle in any context or circumstance] and is honest about the work that needs to be done in order for Argyle to be in with even a faint hope of avoiding the drop.40 odd goals conceded and no clean sheets since feck knows when tells it's own story-even in the first half today,which in fairness was quite an enjoyable end to end sort of game to watch,there was always the suspicion that the opposition was more than capable of outpacing the ponderous Argyle rearguard and so it proved.Must confess that i missed the first goal,went for a piss in the break while Reuben came on and the ball was back on the centre spot when i returned-the much called for presence of Lameiras on the pitch obviously doesn't always have the desired effect. After that Argyle were sitting ducks for swift counter attacks,left when the score was 3-0 and went home,couldn't stomach any more.It's very clear that at least 3 players with a bit of pace and tenacity need to be brought into the defence and midfield by Adams or whoever may be manager should he get the bullet-although the defence is an easy target,the thought also occurs that the opposition tend to go through players like Fox and Carey like a dose of salts.Depressing times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)   Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle vs Accy Standawgs (H)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next