sufferedsince 68
Elias
Les Miserable
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

clusterfuck is back on ;) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: clusterfuck is back on ;)   clusterfuck is back on ;) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Guy Branston view on the grandstand

HOME PARK ROLE: James Brent should have ensured work started on the new grandstand long ago

Along with everybody who has been involved with Plymouth Argyle, I want to see Home Park’s creaking old grandstand replaced.

It’s about time. It still looks like it did when I first arrived to play for the Pilgrims in 1998, let alone when I came back 15 years later.

The fans want and need to see the job done. They deserve it, and it needs to be delivered. I’ve read what James Brent has said, that the project is in danger because the rest of the planned commercial development at and around Home Park might not go ahead if another development at Bretonside gets the green light, but I still feel that everything should have been sorted out long ago
It really is far too long since the rest of the stadium was redeveloped. Why has the rest of it not happened?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: clusterfuck is back on ;)   clusterfuck is back on ;) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Ooh someones for the highjump there. How dare the heralds sister paper run with a header like that?

ATD, the BBC, WMN, we've all got it in for poor James. cheers
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: clusterfuck is back on ;)   clusterfuck is back on ;) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Guy Branston view on the grandstand

HOME PARK ROLE: James Brent should have ensured work started on the new grandstand long ago

Along with everybody who has been involved with Plymouth Argyle, I want to see Home Park’s creaking old grandstand replaced.

It’s about time. It still looks like it did when I first arrived to play for the Pilgrims in 1998, let alone when I came back 15 years later.

The fans want and need to see the job done. They deserve it, and it needs to be delivered. I’ve read what James Brent has said, that the project is in danger because the rest of the planned commercial development at and around Home Park might not go ahead if another development at Bretonside gets the green light, but I still feel that everything should have been sorted out long ago
It really is far too long since the rest of the stadium was redeveloped. Why has the rest of it not happened?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well at least he's found the back of the net on this particular occasion. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clusterfuck is back on ;)   clusterfuck is back on ;) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:06 pm

He obviously has an agenda. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clusterfuck is back on ;)   clusterfuck is back on ;) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:08 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:
I'm sick of all this sustainable model bullshit we are hearing, Brent was going to get the revenue from the retail units, all the club would see is the income from club shop and the prawn sandwiches just as we do now. Brent's plans are good for Brent and no one else, that's why he has not had the support he thinks he deserves.

I see your avatar is the one and only Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, who in a previous life, gained a degree in sports information and communication from the Ithaca College in New York. He is also fluent in English, Greek, German, French, and Italian.

Just another freak wearing his tin foil hat. cheers
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: clusterfuck is back on ;)   clusterfuck is back on ;) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:29 pm

Iggy wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:
I'm sick of all this sustainable model bullshit we are hearing, Brent was going to get the revenue from the retail units, all the club would see is the income from club shop and the prawn sandwiches just as we do now. Brent's plans are good for Brent and no one else, that's why he has not had the support he thinks he deserves.

I see your avatar is the one and only Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, who in a previous life, gained a degree in sports information and communication from the Ithaca College in New York. He is also fluent in English, Greek, German, French, and Italian.

Just another freak wearing his tin foil hat. cheers

Too right he is.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: clusterfuck is back on ;)   clusterfuck is back on ;) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:16 pm

Any chance we could remove the word 'clusterfuck'.

School wifi blocks the site when it sees the word, and I'm running out of 3G FFS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clusterfuck is back on ;)   clusterfuck is back on ;) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:17 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Any chance we could remove the word 'clusterfuck'.

School wifi blocks the site when it sees the word, and I'm running out of 3G FFS.

we do not sow

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: clusterfuck is back on ;)   clusterfuck is back on ;) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Should you be using the school wi-fi to read football forums? For Clusterfcuking Sake..........FCS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clusterfuck is back on ;)   clusterfuck is back on ;) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

clusterfuck is back on ;)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5