Freathy
Les Miserable
Mock Cuncher
sufferedsince 68
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:38 pm

They should give the team talk every week hey works wonders they aviva loving twats
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:03 pm

I'm just imagining the awkward faces in the dressing room as they read out the bit about 'getting Thomas on the ball more' laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:08 pm

No you're reading it wrong, it was 'getting John Thomas on the balls'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:27 am

We'em Fcuked - no matter how you read it!! Sad
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:58 pm

well it certainly worked tho didnt it! [sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:47 pm

How childish...

The club reached a new level of whoring itself with this pathetic endeavor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:16 pm

It's not just us it's a three initiative obviously linked to sponsorship, it's symptomatic of the family day experience bullshit they are turning football into. Get rid of the terraces and knuckle draggers and replace them with discounted mums and kids. I expect the players treated it with the contempt it deserves.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Angry wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  lol scourced straight out of the book of plebb lol

All they left off was we the green army will suck you off for pasties if you beat hartlepool.

only one problem with that team talk...............................

the words ! what a load of crap.

brent out.

we've travelled a long wa Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep y FOR GODS SAKE !
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:21 pm

Seems we got the result we deserved alright !
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Aviva
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:45 pm

Official crowd sourced team talk.

Wtf does that even mean? Who wrote that trash and how did the club find it?
Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:38 pm

That is beyond embarrassing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:07 pm

If our very own Prez Webb didn't write it, (at least the last paragraph) then it's a damn fine impersonation.
Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:43 pm

Rickler wrote:
If our very own Prez Webb didn't write it, (at least the last paragraph) then it's a damn fine impersonation.

Nah, can't be... it didn't drone on about Plymouthians who have the gaul to support Manchester Utd... Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Especially for Tring

here is a diary of events from the aviva bus taken from brents herald.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

COACH TRIP

day out to hartlepool wrote:
05:00 Leave home.

05:20 At Home Park waiting for the coach to Hartlepool. It’s cold and it’s wet. We must be mad!

05:54 Everyone is on board so we set off a little early. There is lots of excited chatter but most people settle down to sleep.

06:30 We stop at Drumbridges to pick up Dave Stacey, a regular on the supporters’ coach.

07:20 Junction 27 of the M5 is the next stop to pick up Doreen and Rob. They are delayed as they had to go back for Rob’s coat with the tickets in.

07:35 We are back on the motorway and everyone settles down for a snooze.

08:20 Alan Oliver and a Hartlepool fan are interviewed live on BBC Radio Devon.

09:05 We arrive at Strensham Services for breakfast and newspapers.

09:35 We are back on the road. Everyone is awake now and chatting, reading papers and magazines or listening to music or the radio.

11:00 I wake up! We are on the M1 heading north and there is evidence of plenty of snow and lots of roadworks.

11:30 Time for Dave’s pasty, a regular event on the coach.

11:40 Onto the M18. The snow soon disappears but we can see it on the hills on both sides.

12:40 Time for lunch. We leave the A1 and head for the A19.

12:50 We pass Thirsk Racecourse. The next meeting is on April 18. Hopefully, spring will be here by then.

13:20 Middlesborough. Not far now.

13:30 The outskirts of Hartlepool.

13:40 We are nearly there and we can see the team coach in front of us in the traffic.

13:45 Victoria Park at last! It has only taken us seven hours 45 minutes.

13:50 Some of the regulars meet in The Centenary Bar, where away fans are welcome.

14:05 The away entrance is opened.

14:15 It is time for a hot drink and chips at The Hungry Monkey.

14:20 Warm up starts and the players do need to move to keep warm.

14:45 The Green Army start singing – to keep warm I should think.

14:50 Samantha and Connor get the last two hot dogs before kick-off.

14:55 The teams come out and Argyle get a good welcome from the 264 travelling fans.

15:00 Argyle kick-off.

15:08 Hartlepool score. The Green Army sing louder. 0-1

15:30 Ryan Brunt equalises for Argyle! The away fans Green Army celebrate wildly. 1-1

15:48 It is half-time and a chance to move about and warm up. I take a photo of our cheery coach drivers.

16:05 The second half kicks off.

16:12 Hartlepool score again. 1-2

16:20 There is some aggravation on the pitch between the two teams.

16:35 The sun starts to set and so do our hopes of any points as Hartlepool score again. The Green Army are not happy. 1-3

16:40 Most of the away fans are not at all happy.

16:54 Olly Lee scores for Argyle but it almost goes unheeded by the fans as many have already left. 2-3

16:55 It is all over. We have travelled all that way, we are freezing cold and we have lost 3-2.

17:05 We leave Victoria Park and post-mortems on the match are carried out. Everyone is disappointed.

17:10 Time for some sandwiches to eat and to thaw out!

18:30 I finish editing my photos. All is quiet on the coach.

19:24 The coach is still very quiet.

20:10 We reach the A42/M42.

20:55 We stop at Hopwood Park Services to refuel ourselves and the coach.

21:15 Argyle chief executive Martyn Starnes joins us for supper.

21:30 We leave Hopwood Park on the last leg of the journey.

23:40 Doreen and Rob are dropped off at junction 27 of the M5.

00:30 Dave Stacey is dropped off at Drumbridges and soon after it starts raining.

01:11 We finally arrive back at Home Park. It has taken just over 8 hours for the return journey.

01:14 The team coach gets back just after us.

01:25 My taxi arrives.

01:35 I get home and start processing my photos for Greens on Screen.

And we will do it all again in 10 days’ time when we visit Wycombe Wanderers on Tuesday, February 10. I’m looking forward to it already!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:25 pm

In the name of Aviva.

Thank feck I beat a hasty retreat to the bogs when that Gill came in armed with her camera.

jocolor geek lol! laugh
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:52 am

I made that journey for a monday eve fixture in 93 got back 6am next dsy still soaking wet.

Who did actually write that crap team talk ?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:37 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

In the name of Aviva.

Thank feck I beat a hasty retreat to the bogs when that Gill came in armed with her camera.

jocolor  geek  lol!  laugh

What a HOOFING day out!!!!!  These are the highlights for me...

"06:30 We stop at Drumbridges to pick up Dave Stacey, a regular on the supporters’ coach. cheers

07:20 Junction 27 of the M5 is the next stop to pick up Doreen and Rob. They are delayed as they had to go back for Rob’s coat with the tickets in. affraid

07:35 We are back on the motorway and everyone settles down for a snooze. Thumbs

11:30 Time for Dave’s pasty, a regular event on the coach. cheers  cheers

16:55 It is all over. We have travelled all that way, we are freezing cold and we have lost 3-2.  lol!  lol!  lol!

00:30 Dave Stacey is dropped off at Drumbridges and soon after it starts raining.

And we will do it all again in 10 days’ time when we visit Wycombe Wanderers on Tuesday, February 10. I’m looking forward to it already!" chickendance chickendance
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:20 am

Freathy wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

In the name of Aviva.

"06:30 We stop at Drumbridges to pick up Dave Stacey, a regular on the supporters’ coach. cheers

07:20 Junction 27 of the M5 is the next stop to pick up Doreen and Rob. They are delayed as they had to go back for Rob’s coat with the tickets in. affraid

07:35 We are back on the motorway and everyone settles down for a snooze. Thumbs

16:55 It is all over. We have travelled all that way, we are freezing cold and we have lost 3-2.  lol!  lol!  lol!

And we will do it all again in 10 days’ time when we visit Wycombe Wanderers on Tuesday, February 10. I’m looking forward to it already!" chickendance chickendance

The last bit just beautifully sums up the mentality of those on board. Dimwits for whom the result doesn't really matter. They'll still eagerly be looking forward to the next trip with like-minded dimwits.

So backward. So village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:21 am

Freathy wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

In the name of Aviva.

Did Hull away on a coach once so you have to give em a hand I suppose - unfortuneatly i could never participate now as you know damned well all will be toeing the Brent/Aviva line!! I believe I would be thrown off at Ivybridge if I engaged in chat!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:46 am

Wait did this actually happen? The PR / comms team at Argyle is so s*it that I can't distinguish between fact or cr*p when it comes to their media interactions
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:49 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

In the name of Aviva.

The last bit just beautifully sums up the mentality of those on board. Dimwits for whom the result doesn't really matter. They'll still eagerly be looking forward to the next trip with like-minded dimwits.

So backward. So village.

'We must be mad'....................  laugh

Photos on GOS though Rolling Eyes ................ Geddon.

The farm assisted degradation of the club over the last decade, has spawned these attention seeking dimwits and their devious leaders, who now get to sit in the directors' box for services rendered in keeping Argiggle village.

PAFC has become the home of the 'lowest common denominator'.......... . 'A dumbass or a group of dumbasses'.

Last edited by Tringreen on Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:50 am

Definitely begs the question that who actually thought this was a good idea?

Didn't realise the power of a mediocre mobile network could control our team talks. How very, very tinpot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:51 am

What would happen If Dave didnt have his pasty?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:00 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
What would happen If Dave didnt have his pasty?

Look at the first 4 photos. If that's not 'care in the community', I don't know what is. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!   Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans to give team talk at Hartlepool!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next