Ffs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:09 pm

argyl3 wrote:
Ffs

i wonder if this gets censored on the farm?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Not missing Bobby Reid then? The club is to reliant on loan players to get promoted, nothing on the bench to bring on either.... but hey ho i'm still grateful we got a club and a camera.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:21 pm

argyl3 wrote:
Ffs

LOL!

Someone probably opined that all is not rosy at Argo and the avivas didn't like it

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:24 pm

No awayday was ever complete without a good bundle, not usually with our own though, just trying to keep warm I reckon pirat ......bad day at the office, couldn't go unbeaten forever though, it's how you respond after a defeat that matters and will be a good indication of our promotion credentials.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Not the greatest day in our history.

Can we start again please?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
No awayday was ever complete without a good bundle, not usually with our own though, just trying to keep warm I reckon pirat ......bad day at the office, couldn't go unbeaten forever though, it's how you respond after a defeat that matters and will be a good indication of our promotion credentials.
X Throbber is very very upset that the naughty boys cant behave themselves, he is going off to sulk till monday!!geek
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Damn and Blast (twice)..

I have been dreading this moment when the run would end. I just hope it is ironed out and Argyle do not go on a mini-wobble and start to fall away from the top seven.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:37 pm

As I said last week after Pompey and on many other occasions this season, we need more goals from the rest of the 'kin team(midfield in particular), we're far too reliant on Reid and it's going to be costly if not addressed.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:41 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Damn and Blast (twice)..

I have been dreading this moment when they run would end. I just hope it is ironed out and Argyle do not go on a mini-wobble and start to fall away from the top seven.

We need to replace Bobby and sign a striker to have any chance of the playoffs, Shez could probably find the right players but whether he would get the backing from Brent is a different matter.
Back to top Go down

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:42 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Damn and Blast (twice)..

I have been dreading this moment when they run would end. I just hope it is ironed out and Argyle do not go on a mini-wobble and start to fall away from the top seven.

We need to replace Bobby and sign a striker to have any chance of the playoffs, Shez could probably find the right players but whether he would get the backing from Brent is a different matter.

He'll get told he can have one or the other and not both. Even though we need both.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:45 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
X Throbber is very very upset that the naughty boys cant behave themselves, he is going off to sulk till monday!!geek

I'm devastated, he'll be sorely missed in the Miserable household clown
Back to top Go down

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:13 pm

has anyone discovered why they kicked off yet?
Back to top Go down

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:18 pm

Angry wrote:
has anyone discovered why they kicked off yet?

Pie face was annoyed they'd sold out of pies.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:02 pm

Mate of mine who went suggested they were fighting before the game.
Pity i was on nights and missed it. Lol
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Brother reckons it kicked off after the police ejected a pissed up fan (probably fair enough), but instead of doing so normally decided the 'head wrenched off shoulders' method was best suited to the job.

Nottinghamshire's finest wade in...etc.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:14 pm

This football club really knows how to build you up for a fall. Good games, a great win last week, and against a team who lost their manager the night before, and sit fairly low down in the table. It wasn't good. The last 20 minutes was the only positive sign, and only few players can really come out of that with any credit. This will probably be my last away game for a while, we're just a different side away from home and it's really not one I want to watch. Anyway, onto player ratings..

McCormick - 5 - At fault for their goal in part. Looked edgy. Cobi I apologise but he didn't deal well with Mansfield at all - in fact he totally lost it with their number 25. Obviously not his fault, but he wasn't at his best today.
Nelson - 7 - Our second best defender. Alright really, looked assured and dealt quite effectively with a lot that came his way. Really good defender.
McHugh - 6 - Bit dodgy, should have done better with the goal. However I did think he was his usual, fearless self and was exposed a lot by the very poor midfield.
Hartley - 8 - Excellent. If we hadn't lost he might have even got a 9. So woefully exposed by the inept at defending Kellett, it was a tough game for him. A very calm, assured player. A classy CB for this level.
Mellor - 5 - Not his usual self. Decent defensively but struggled against a tidy and composed Mansfield left hand side. A lack of support for him made it tricky, but his usual bursts into the box just didn't happen.
Kellett - 3 - Must say it seems generous. Did squat going forward, bar the odd good pass, and left Hartley so exposed it was embarrassing. Had we had a Blanchard there behind Kellett or someone like that, we would have been torn a new one. A good side would have totally utilised it. Kellett was useless today.
O'Connor - 5 - Not too good, panicked a bit and looked quite nervous, not his usual self but still offers something when not playing role. Seemed to have a lack of movement.
Cox - 5 - Same as the above, not as good as usual though he was arguably a high 5 and O'Connor a lower 5. Not his usual self, but he's still too good to drop IMO. The deeper midfield two just didn't work.
Blizzard - 6 - Thought he was best of the 3 centrally. Linked up play well, showed for the ball and brought people into play. His lack of mobility is a problem and he can't really win the ball or defend well, but he still offers something to the team - he's rated highly by players and is, to be honest, showing signs of that at the moment.
Reid - 5 - 'Even the best players have bad days'. Fits well. Tried hard but got virtually nowhere. Actually complained a bit too much but what is infuriating is to see him pushed and pulled around, only for him to use his base strength back and get penalised. The ref was unfair to him today.
Alessandra - 6 - When we changed formation he ended up covering for Kellett a lot. Thought his running was endless and he wasn't too bad. Not a lot came off but he was certainly better than others today.

Subs:
Norburn - 6.5 - Did well. Not sure why he didn't take corners when on, but his passing is good and he looked lively, we did look better with him on.
Banton - 8 - Giving him an 8 because when he came on, we suddenly looked like we might score. He got on the ball, he got stuck in, he even won it in the air a few times. His best role is CENTRALLY so we need to play him there. If he'd had the confidence (we know he has the ability) to try and take people on, who knows. Impressed me today, really looked up for it when he came on.
Smalley - 1 - I'm sorry. No. This was the single, worst appearance of an Argyle player I've seen in recent memory. I don't care what people say, he was diabolical. He was on the pitch for the period in which we dominated, and he was properly, properly abysmal. I don't like to pick on players and NEVER give the, ratings so low, but he just did nothing. He couldn't challenge for the ball, couldn't dribble, couldn't pass and I'm left wondering what he did offer. I can't see why he's being used when every sub on that bench (including Bittner) would have had a better impact on the game. Write him off - he's clearly not good enough for a team of our capabilities, and he's definitely nothing on any of the players in the starting line-up, and barely anything on most of the subs.

Overall we were just quite lacklustre for most of the game. A change in formation and two thirds of the personnel had a positive impact on the game, but there was a lot we need to work on. Not mobile enough and we didn't look up for it. Our away record is exactly that of Shrewsbury's, and they're 3 points ahead of us. Promotion with poor away form is possible, but realistically we need to sort it out or otherwise we're just going to have to win every single home game - and we know that just doesn't happen.

Not happy about today. Not at all - but ah, onto York I suppose..

P.S. TCE you're an absolute embarrassment. I don't know exactly what kicked it all of but I'd love for you to stop and to quit shaming the club. It's a shambles. At least that's their annual away game out the way tough - right?
Back to top Go down

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:46 pm

352 doesnt work away from home to me we need to find a formation that works well on the road. On top of getting others to contribute goals
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:11 am

Not much on the Mansfield Town forum regarding the events of earlier in the day.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:31 am

Cheers Josh.

Elias

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Turns out tce tried to take the mansfield pub but failed.

Picc33 of 39 from laura on greens on screen is of note.
Back to top Go down

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Elias wrote:
Turns out tce tried to take the mansfield pub but failed.

Picc33 of 39 from laura on greens on screen is of note.

Stags fans trying to blend in i see lol

pic 35 i see the guy who started the row in the top corner with the red hoodie.... fishing fishing tumbleweed tumbleweed

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Pretty cruel whoever made the poor lad in pic 16 wear a formal evening coat to the football.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Our support gets stranger all the time, del &rodney WTF !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mansfield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mansfield   Mansfield - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mansfield
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4