seadog
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

2798 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2798   2798 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:17 pm

The plummet continues, I trust all you who coveted Tw@sdale can now see what some of us thought was bleedin obvious for years.

By the middle of May you will most likely be the only League Club in Devon again, this time it could be for a goodly long time.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

2798 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2798   2798 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:29 pm

I hope not because I'd hate to see Torquay go down.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Greenskin

Greenskin

2798 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2798   2798 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
The plummet continues, I trust all you who coveted Tw@sdale can now see what some of us thought was bleedin obvious for years.

By the middle of May you will most likely be the only League Club in Devon again, this time it could be for a goodly long time.

Had a rare peep at Exeweb tonight after the latest SJP debacle,10 pages of Tisdale out and something about a pitchfork campaign.I see the Wurzels are making an appearance at SJP,can just imagine the strains of "Champion dung spreader" reverberating around the big bank.On the eve of the last game of the season too,may be best for City fans to get well and truly scrumped up that night.Just as a precautionary pain killer,like.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

2798 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2798   2798 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

So is it basically the same squad (minus Gow) that was flying at the start of the season, that is now plummeting toward oblivion?

If so, why? Considering it was Tisdale that was overseeing the good spell too?

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

2798 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2798   2798 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
So is it basically the same squad (minus Gow) that was flying at the start of the season, that is now plummeting toward oblivion?

If so, why? Considering it was Tisdale that was overseeing the good spell too?

Same squad but completely different team.

First Tw@sdale messed about with the set up, brought in Butterfield the worst right back in the history of football, decent judges are pleading for Tulley to be brought back, then he fell out with the Doc, our most influential player. Let's not diminish the Gowser effect either, on his day he was pretty much unplayable in the hole, then the Tw@ decides he should play as a wide midfielder.

We have some very good players for this level, the problem is Tw@sdale playing them out of position under entirely the wrong system to get the best out of them leading to a loss of confidence and form. Confidence is the shibboleth, without it you can pack up and go home, Tw@sdale just leeches it out.

The luck has run out as well, things which went for us early on are now going against us, not Twatsdale's fault in itself, but his weak ass comments and general bleating about it can't help the players who now think the world is agin them.

Tw@sdale has his faves, mainly geriatrics, who he plays every week in a system that he thinks suits their abilities, or lack of them, we put out a side agin Morecambe, the biggest bunch of punchy lumpers in the league, with just one player over six foot tall, most of the team seems to average around 5 foot 9, that was Parkin who has one asset, he will get his head on the ball if you whip in a cross or three, it takes us four games to amass three decent crosses.

God I'm starting to come across like some Garg whinger, facts is facts though, Tw@sdale has a history of getting us into diabolically bad runs then having no clue how to get us out of them, he lives on the rep Rob Edwards, Deano, George, Ryan Harley and Curo earned him along with his two year rolling £150k a year contract, he and the fester of blood sucking suits are killing my club and it hurts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2798 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2798   2798 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: