+3
Jethro
downthetrack
Peggy
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Does Nick Griffin being declared bankrupt affect your love for his party or is it not the BNP's turnfor your favour this month?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:16 am

Only just seen this news.

Look, I've never defended the policies of the British National Party, all I've said is Nick Griffin seems like a decent chap, who really does care about his beliefs and he has gone to great lengths to push them through. He's a strong leader, without him, the BNP probably wouldn't exist by now, although that would probably be a good thing. I had a phone call with Nick Griffin the other week, just a general political chat, he was very gracious considering I made my views known early in the call, and he came across well.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:23 am

Why did you have to say that ? The yellow pant stainers are going to go mad now.
Back to top Go down

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:30 am

I had a chat with Peter Griffin on the phone the other day, we exchanged crude jokes and had a farting competition down the line, he came across as a genuine family guy.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:35 am

Pitbull wrote:

Look, I've never defended the policies of the British National Party, all I've said is Nick Griffin seems like a decent chap, who really does care about his beliefs and he has gone to great lengths to push them through. He's a strong leader, without him, the BNP probably wouldn't exist by now, although that would probably be a good thing. I had a phone call with Nick Griffin the other week, just a general political chat, he was very gracious considering I made my views known early in the call, and he came across well.

not many people would phone the BNP leader for a chat unless you was interested in his beliefs.
what are you racist left wing right wing or just a loony glory supporter of what ever political party is in the news this week bit of a publicity whore, one of those guys who hangs around with the school bully.
Back to top Go down

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:08 am

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

not many people would phone the BNP leader for a chat unless you was interested in his beliefs.
what are you racist left wing right wing or just a loony glory supporter of what ever political party is in the news this week  bit of a publicity whore, one of those guys who hangs around with the school bully.

I'm a member and activist in the Conservative Party.

And yes, I am interested in his beliefs, as I am interested in all sides of the political spectrum, and had some question's to ask him, and some things to challenge him on.
Back to top Go down

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:19 am

Like why is he a racist Pr*k?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:22 am

Pitbull wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

what are you racist left wing right wing or just a loony glory supporter of what ever political party is in the news this week  bit of a publicity whore, one of those guys who hangs around with the school bully.

And yes, I am interested in his beliefs, as I am interested in all sides of the political spectrum, and had some question's to ask him, and some things to challenge him on.

wasn't you with labour last week.
people like you disgust me
Back to top Go down

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:24 am

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Pitbull wrote:

wasn't you with labour last week.
people like you disgust me

A year and a half ago, for a week.

And oh lovely, sorry for being young, informed and involved in Politics.
Back to top Go down

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:53 am

There's a lot of work over in Romania at the moment if he's skint. He'd have to live over there for a while though and integrate and learn a bit of the local lingo.
Back to top Go down

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:56 pm

Pitbull/Cobi...Are you actually real... or a figment of someones alter ego.....you must keep taking the medication it's important...there is hope that you could lead a normal life one day if you regularly meet with your counsellor and take their advice.
Back to top Go down

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:59 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Pitbull/Cobi...Are you actually real... or a figment of someones alter ego.....you must keep taking the medication it's important...there is hope that you could lead a normal life one day if you regularly meet with your counsellor and take their advice.

I don't see the issue with being politically active at a young age.
Back to top Go down

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:34 pm

Pitbull wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

I don't see the issue with being politically active at a young age.

nothing wrong with it at all but just stick to a team and stop the flip flopping of parties  cheers 
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Nice to see a young person showing an interest in current affairs.
Back to top Go down

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:25 pm

As with that Pr*k who led the EDL until recently, Nick Griffin has had enormous sums of money at his disposal and these funds weren't used for political purposes.

Perhaps Mr Griffin could get a FES loan?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:43 pm

This is the most spaced out thread I've ever read
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:57 am

Strange child.
who you with this week greens ? Lib dems
Back to top Go down

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:12 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Strange child.
who you with this week greens ? Lib dems

Well he only has 483 days left to pick a side and vote for...

you can only pick one  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:18 pm

pepsipete wrote:

FFS Pete, leave the Pres/ Purse thing alone!

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:44 pm

seadog wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

FFS Pete, leave the Pres/ Purse thing alone!

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad News Cobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News Cobi   Bad News Cobi Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad News Cobi
Page 1 of 1