Mock Cuncher
Freathy
Tringreen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:16 pm

I see Smiffy is getting obnoxious PM's from an ex Trust Representative (I've got a good idea who as Smiffy has outed this person on ATD)-

Name removed to protect the guilty (despite what he's saying if I named him it'd be deemed harassment of a site user and deleted ) but recieved by PM from a prominent Trust member..............

Exhbit B M'lud.........

***** **** wrote:
Smiffy

On rewading your contribution to the James Brent thread I realise that you really are the most deeply unpleasant tosser I have ever had the misfortune to come across. You sit on the sidelines and pontificate but actually do flip all - the ultimate keyboard warrior, minus the integrity.

You are so full of yourself that you have to make everything you write about you. You really must hate yourself.

Get some counselling and go support Crawley.

Don't seem to be many condemning the PM.

Edited to add- I was incorrect in who I thought it was as Peter Ryan has just admitted to sending the PM.

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I see Smiffy is getting obnoxious PM's from a Trust Representative (I've got a good idea who as Smiffy [Smiffy has also altered the stars in the name starred out below] has outed this person on ATD)-

Name removed to protect the guilty (despite what he's saying if I named him it'd be deemed harassment of a site user and deleted ) but recieved by PM from a prominent Trust member..............

Exhbit B M'lud.........

***** **** wrote:
Smiffy

On rewading your contribution to the James Brent thread I realise that you really are the most deeply unpleasant tosser I have ever had the misfortune to come across. You sit on the sidelines and pontificate but actually do flip all - the ultimate keyboard warrior, minus the integrity.

You are so full of yourself that you have to make everything you write about you. You really must hate yourself.

Get some counselling and go support Crawley.

Don't seem to be many condemning the PM.

Smiffy isn't one to hold grudges, but I don't think he's going to let this go. Thats the thing with the trust though, they are effectively politicians representing the fans.

As a member of an official body representing the supporters, you simply can't behave like that.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Pasoti gets more pathetic by the minute.

Peter Ryan was 'Secrectary' of the Trust. If that isn't a high profile position within the trust, I don't know what is?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=59470&start=120

Nice to see Mike Hughes point out the hypocrisy of Newell in printing the contents of PM's - no surprise he has decided he has no more to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Great avatar Nick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Trying to teach myself Photoshop. Thought I'd put it to good use jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Rickler wrote:

Peter Ryan was 'Secrectary' of the Trust. If that isn't a high profile position within the trust, I don't know what is?

Nice to see Mike Hughes point out the hypocrisy of Newell in printing the contents of PM's - no surprise he has decided he has no more to say.

'Was' being the key word there Rickler.

Peter has made it clear that he posted in a personal capacity and that he is not a Trust representative.

I find the whole thread and the whole exchange disheartening.

Trying to focus on getting news from the talks to save the Club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Yes, be quiet Rickler, Chris has only got 14 hours to save the club.
It's a serious business. Do you know how many clubs the size of Argyle have gone out of business in the last fifty years ? jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Yes, be quiet Rickler, Chris has only got 14 hours to save the club.
It's a serious business. Do you know how many clubs the size of Argyle have gone out of business in the last fifty years ? jocolor

Hello PP - most unlike you to twist something I have said Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Peter has made it clear that he posted in a personal capacity and that he is not a Trust representative.

Still though, as an ex trust member he has a certain standing in the eyes of us hoi polloi and should obey certain protocols. I mean could you imagine Graham or Celia doing likewise?

Smiffy is Smiffy really, he doesn't follow the herd. He tends not to rise to abuse with abuse, which annoys people further.

Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:34 pm

peter_dout wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Still though, as an ex trust member he has a certain standing in the eyes of us hoi polloi and should obey certain protocols. I mean could you imagine Graham or Celia doing likewise?

Smiffy is Smiffy really, he doesn't follow the herd. He tends not to rise to abuse with abuse, which annoys people further.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:21 am

peter_dout wrote:

Are you kidding?
Smiffy is one of the all time most abusive Pasoti posters!

The fact that in the last few weeks he has seen the light, hopefully will mean that finally it should be directed at those that he has defended in the past, but who are actually the real culprits!

Instead of people like me....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:53 am

Smiffy was a pain in the ass in the bad old days, but that's in the past now and I couldn't give a toss about it. What's important now is that he's 100% spot on and is fighting a good corner and winning it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:00 am

Solidarity, at least amongst the fans now, on this day of all days.

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:07 am

I feel a bit sorry for Chris. He has been preaching solidarity for months now, and here we are at the final hurdle and the fans are ripping into each other - mainly led by 2 of his CP colleagues.

Oh, and RIP sevendroppings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:17 am

Yup so do I frank, there's a whole lotta shit about to come tumbling down and that was always going to be the case, one way or another.

It's the ideal time for Chris to gain a little distance, pasoti's served its purpose so move on for the sake of the Trust and before it gets too smelly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:25 am

GOB wrote:
Yup so do I frank, there's a whole lotta shit about to come tumbling down and that was always going to be the case, one way or another.

It's the ideal time for Chris to gain a little distance, pasoti's served its purpose so move on for the sake of the Trust and before it gets too smelly.

The problem with the internet (note I say that rather then Pasoti) is that everything is written down in black and white and it will always come back and haunt you. Our posting styles are not formal press releases so any comment can be viewed differently as humour, sarcasm, anger, frustration etc dont translate onto a forum. The internet has its limitations and the trust should now be looking to spread its message into the pubs, workplaces, schools etc so that the people of Plymouth start buying into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:33 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
GOB wrote:

The problem with the internet (note I say that rather then Pasoti) is that everything is written down in black and white and it will always come back and haunt you. Our posting styles are not formal press releases so any comment can be viewed differently as humour, sarcasm, anger, frustration etc dont translate onto a forum. The internet has its limitations and the trust should now be looking to spread its message into the pubs, workplaces, schools etc so that the people of Plymouth start buying into it.

Exactly Frank. Pasoti isn't the place but then neither is ATD and neither would a Trust run Internet Forum. The Trust really has to distance itself and only use the Internet for communication purposes rather then comment purposes.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:02 pm

GOB wrote:
Smiffy was a pain in the ass in the bad old days, but that's in the past now and I couldn't give a toss about it. What's important now is that he's 100% spot on and is fighting a good corner and winning it.

I would agree with that!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm

What a prick that Newell is ! He's now claiming that 'Ernie'[ I did a bit of posting on the farm using that name] has been sending him lots of PM's.

I can honestly say that I have never PM'd any of the mods on the farm either as Tringreen, Ernie, or any other of my accounts.................. damn ! they'll be on to me again now. All I'm trying to do is educate them ffs !
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:20 pm

You can take a horse to water.

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:28 pm

seadog wrote:
You can take a horse to water.

The thick, lying tw@t doesn't even drink.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:34 pm

lol!

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:15 am

Tringreen wrote:
What a prick that Newell is ! He's now claiming that 'Ernie'[ I did a bit of posting on the farm using that name] has been sending him lots of PM's.

I can honestly say that I have never PM'd any of the mods on the farm either as Tringreen, Ernie, or any other of my accounts.................. damn ! they'll be on to me again now. All I'm trying to do is educate them ffs !

Actually, "Ernie" has probably been sending lots of pm's now that others could possibly have access to his pm's!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:11 am

What a disgraceful suggestion Gob............

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:58 am

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Actually, "Ernie" has probably been sending lots of pm's now that others could possibly have access to his pm's!

'Ernie', didn't send any PM's to anyone............. he knew better.

But Ernie did have a rival, an evil looking man, called IJN from Stonehouse, and he drove the Aviva van ! jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the new magnificent 7
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next