Chemical Ali
Mock Cuncher
Freathy
Tringreen
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

the new magnificent 7 Empty
PostSubject: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:27 pm

jocolor jocolor pig

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=59470
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:25 am

Bottom of the league

Staff still not paid

Still in admin

Takeover not complete

No idea of Brents plans

Ridsdale still here

Magnificent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:36 am

The pedestal is a dangerous place to be!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:37 am

Animal Farm.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:01 am

Jester hats and 'real' Magnificant 7 T-shirts. With no investment from James "legend" Brent in the playing side we won't win much in the BSP next season except perhaps the prize for worst dressed fans jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:08 am

Exactly Freathy, in their hysteria of promoting Brent they've forgotten that not a single FL club survives on match income alone. But still......
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:13 am

I've started chipping away at the cliffs of Freathy, gimme a coupla years and soon there'll be a Mount Rushmore-esque tribute to our PASOTI leaders cut into the rock.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:50 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I've started chipping away at the cliffs of Freathy, gimme a coupla years and soon there'll be a Mount Rushmore-esque tribute to our PASOTI leaders cut into the rock.

Just copy this pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:59 am

Generally, only two people quote this site on pasoti in a derogatory fashion, Webb and Newell. For some reason these two have an obsession and an agenda of division that I cannot relate to other then an understanding that Newell sees us as a threat and constantly slates us to feed his insecurity. But Webb, what's his agenda?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:57 am

Good post by Smiffy (probably soon to be deleted Very Happy )

Sneiton is on there with Tringyy's catchphrase Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Smiffy is a clever guy, I wish I could be as descriptive by making points with words.

IJN is a nice bloke, I wish I had read his words before I put my hand in my pocket. If you want the reason why fans on the Internet are divided, he's it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:55 pm

I never cease to be amazed by those clowns? While they rejoice,dance,prance and plot to make T-shirts with Newell and Webb on the front the council has bought the ground and will earn an annual £135,000 through a 30-year lease to the club.If we do ever get back to where we were Argyle's rent will rocket by 150 per cent if/when we ever reached the Championship again, and quadruple if we ever got to the Premier League.
Words fail me.........

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

always happy to spread the joy about!

im being obvious as to who i am on there, but no banning for having a second account, maybe tring could get back on there now and give em ell
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

always happy to spread the joy about!

im being obvious as to who i am on there, but no banning for having a second account, maybe tring could get back on there now and give em ell

I've had an account on there for ages. I thought they must have known it was me. Today they have admitted it ! lol!

The really sad thing is that they totally cannot see what Smiffy is telling them.

I'm sorry to say that there is no hope of the club and fanbase progressing whilst these small minded janners have any sort of representative control.

Very sad.................. but very predictable.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=59470&start=60

Smiffy's on fire though................ bless his cotton socks.

ps It just gets better and better.................... don't miss it ! jocolor

pps lol! Looks like crikeypafc is yet another of Napoleon's mystery accounts. Only took the boy about 7 minutes to find us, study the forum and give his uneducated verdict, before the real Napoleon pipes up again ! Low cunning a speciality.

Last edited by Tringreen on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:34 pm

RIP Ernie

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=59499

I think it shows the absurdity of banning "posters". If you are banned from Pasoti does that mean you are banned for life? It appears that Tring had learned his (pasoti) lesson because as Ernie he had not drawn any attention to himself. The same could be said for Ricks as Greenium. So are they banning people or usernames?

And guess what? All they have to do is re-register under another name and the game goes on. Is it really worth it?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Back to their old tricks again...banning people for anything and everything!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
RIP Ernie

I think it shows the absurdity of banning "posters". If you are banned from Pasoti does that mean you are banned for life? It appears that Tring had learned his (pasoti) lesson because as Ernie he had not drawn any attention to himself. The same could be said for Ricks as Greenium. So are they banning people or usernames?

And guess what? All they have to do is re-register under another name and the game goes on. Is it really worth it?

Pathetic isn't it Frank. All I do is try to act as a sort of missionary. scratch

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Its all getting rather silly. And a bit nasty to be honest. Oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Smiffy's on fire though................ bless his cotton socks.

Had a look and ....wooahh ! hold it there Smiffy.... what do you mean bitter and twisted ? .. that's not how ATD is... far more angry people on Pasoti, and the constant abuse of fellow posters just giving of their opinion is one reason I stopped posting on the site. Here, people speak their opinion without fear of being banned, having their posts moderated, or having some band of happy clappy brothers descend on them with their abuse. Pasoti is full of angry people, that's why the site has such a bad reputation out in the real world.

This site is part of the online Argyle contingent, and as such we are bound to refer to comments made on the by far biggest Argyle fans' internet forums, and at this moment in time, the fans' forums are actually part of the story of what's going down. And let's put another myth to bed, most people who post on here, as you do, do so out of choice ... they are not banned from Pasoti, I certainly wasn't. And those that were, more often that not for just giving an opinion, carry on posting on there anyway.
Take a look at this site, it isn't that different to the Bigmouth, we talk about the politics of Argyle because that's what 's going down at present, and tomorrow, we'll talk football, and how poor Fletcher was as a manager and that he was only appointed to break a strike threat....... a point that not one poster on Pasoti has had the timerity to point out. How about you Smiffy ? do you think Fletcher was appointed for his management prowess or strike breaking potential ? ... don't worry, we don't have a PC committee... you can speak freely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
RIP Ernie

They are banning people, according to Naps. Of course I tried to educate him and kinda hint that it wasn't really possible to ban people as people can easily re register, but as usual, he didn't quite grasp the logic. I then went onto tell him that I had lost count of how many accounts I had, he seemed to find that shocking, it's as though he believes he's the only one in the world that is capable of doing that.

He's also sending strange text messages saying he loves me, it's getting concerning! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:43 am

GOB wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
RIP Ernie

They are banning people, according to Naps. Of course I tried to educate him and kinda hint that it wasn't really possible to ban people as people can easily re register, but as usual, he didn't quite grasp the logic. I then went onto tell him that I had lost count of how many accounts I had, he seemed to find that shocking, it's as though he believes he's the only one in the world that is capable of doing that.

He's also sending strange text messages saying he loves me, it's getting concerning! lol!

They do seem set upon a mission to create a 'special' fan hierarchy. Obviously, some of us freaks on here are not welcome anywhere near Home Park. Even the 'plastics' who will return if and when results pick up will be made to feel like second class citizens. The really heroic few will no doubt have their own chairs in the business lounge and will hold court with their 'real people' Aviva admirers.
Just how insular and parochial these people are, is there for all to see. The only ones who can't see it are they, themselves.

The only way the club will ever have a chance of being a real city club, is if these small minded loyal but basic people, are ultimately swallowed up by a larger and more sohisticated movement, like an inclusive, transparent and outward looking Trust.
If that doesn't happen , I can see decades of lower league football at best and the same old characters lording it over a few hundred unthinking footsoldiers on the internet and in the inreasingly delapidated HP function rooms.
They will then start rattling buckets for a redec !

The really sad thing is that they'll actually enjoy it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 am

They're not fans in the true sense of the word Tring, they are elitist hiding behind a green and white football shirt.

Having said that, Argyle is a broad church and there should be room for all types, elitist, superfans, part timers and Sky watchers, all should be made to feel welcome. As they are of course on Argyle Talk Democratic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:21 pm

The 'shirts' at this club have never been welcoming of anyone... maybe it's their geek revenge at being ridiculed at school.
Even back in the 70s, I was often embarrassed by the same old "part time supporters" chant that was regularly directed at casual fans attending big matches. I was always just delighted to have a big crowd for a change. I guess that was the forerunner to what this small group of fans now calls plastics. The trouble is Todd wasn't a plastic according to IJN, so what does that say for their judgement of others ... diddly I'd say.
The whole culture is pointless and self defeating, and it's not as if the object of desire is particularly in demand... the club needs every bum it can get.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Unfortunately some of these parochial simpletons have Brent's ear at the moment and as Tringy (and Smiffy on pasoti) have said, the only way Argyle can achieve success is to attract the fairweathers again (which the simpletons would find horrific- the kind of Stapleton attitude that "its my trainset"). However admirable the diehard 5-6k are in their attendance, their sole support will not see Argyle reach the next level. You only have to look at teams in recent seasons at the top of league One- most have big gates combined with spending power. Alienating differing fan groups is not the way to go, but unfortunately this happens fairly regularly on Argyle's biggest internet fan site. I think Chris Webb is trying to interact with more groups and even Rappers looks to be making progress with membership initiatives for the Trust. I can understand why the Trust uses pasoti as it does, but for the Trust to gain more credibility with certain non member groups, it needs a bit more independence.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:05 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Even back in the 70s, I was often embarrassed by the same old "part time supporters" chant that was regularly directed at casual fans attending big matches. I was always just delighted to have a big crowd for a change. I guess that was the forerunner to what this small group of fans now calls plastics.

I was going to mention this exact thing this early writing words for work rather than on football forums got in the way. Wasn't the 70s and I can't recall the exact game, but it was a Christmas time match sometime during the Sturrock era #1 and I persuaded both my parents to come to the match - the first time at Home Park for the pair of them. It was sell-out and we were sat behind the Barn Park end goal. Not sure how long it was before it started but I couldn't believe my ears when the block 16 lot started with the part-time supporters shit. Not sure my folks realised, thankfully.

(Incidentally, the only other time my mum came she asked me in which position 'Topperly' was playing as the fans keep chanting his name. That'll be 'top of the league, mum...)

Rather obviously, the thread in question here (and others recently) very much reminded me of that tiny-minded 'part-time supporters' nonsense. Depressing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new magnificent 7   the new magnificent 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

the new magnificent 7
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next