Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Magnificent Five.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Magnificent Five..... Empty
PostSubject: The Magnificent Five.....   The Magnificent Five..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Highlights  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Five.....   The Magnificent Five..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Thanks Jack.

WOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Five.....   The Magnificent Five..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Gotta say that was pretty impressive to watch!

I did notice Reid seemed to have a bit of a sulk after his shot was saved/fluffed and instead of chasing down the player right by him just stood there.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Five.....   The Magnificent Five..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Gotta say that was pretty impressive to watch!

I did notice Reid seemed to have a bit of a sulk after his shot was saved/fluffed and instead of chasing down the player right by him just stood there.

I noticed that too. Bizarrely I reckon Reid could end up being our laziest 20-goal striker in the history of the club!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Five.....   The Magnificent Five..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:21 pm

Bit harsh Czar, i wouldn't say he's lazy, whenever i've seen him play he seems to work his socks off chasing everything and harrassing defenders, he does seem slightly moody/sulky when things don't go his way though. Either way if he bags 20 goals this season it will be a great achievement.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Five.....   The Magnificent Five..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Maybe he just has a lazy swagger then. It's his arse that does it I recks. I don't necessarily spend a disproportionate amount of time studying his arse, but in the 'sizeable arse' stakes he's second only to the magnificently-arsed Ebanks-Blake.

Now that fella had an arse alright.

When my missus was in her prime I reckon she could have got two arses out of the single arse of Ebanks-Blake. Foreshore.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Five.....   The Magnificent Five..... EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:31 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Bit harsh Czar, i wouldn't say he's lazy, whenever i've seen him play he seems to work his socks off chasing everything and harrassing defenders, he does seem slightly moody/sulky when things don't go his way though. Either way if he bags 20 goals this season it will be a great achievement.

Most undemonstrative sort of chap,even when he scores.Wonder if it's anything to do with his public school upbringing? Went to Millfield y'know,good cricketer as well,was offered a contract by Gloucester and played a few games for Tavvy when they were in the Devon premier league a few years back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Five.....   The Magnificent Five..... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:46 am

Jack Sheppard wrote:

Well said, it's an important distinction to make.

Although Reid may have a tantrum over a misplaced pass, overhit hoofs and his own misplaced efforts, he is no slouch, he works very hard in fact. Reid may be selfish with chances and even egotistical but he is not lazy.

Trigger on the other hand was extremely lazy! Renowned for skipping practically every exercise in training. Zero mobility in later years, and the team knew they better hit the ball well for him as he would be outsprinted for anything too far away. So if it wasn't pinpoint to Trigger's head/chest he wasn't interested.

So you have two types of targetman there - one lazy, laid back, skilled and popular - the other hard working, intense, an all round unit and disliked by many it seems.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Five.....   The Magnificent Five..... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:05 pm

Monday night Late Kick Off is back

BBC1 S West 11:20 pm-11:50 pm (30 minutes)

A round-up of the weekend's Football League action, featuring all the goals and reaction to matches involving local clubs, along with behind-the-scenes reports and archive footage
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Five.....   The Magnificent Five..... EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:43 am

Anyone watch the late show last night? I tried to put on a link but could not get it to work.
It on BBCI player

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magnificent Five.....   The Magnificent Five..... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Magnificent Five.....
Page 1 of 1