Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

New Muriel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:04 am

lets hope it somebody decent.
historical figures required.
wast of time any suggestions on here im afraid, only comments on pasoti will be considered.

Does this IJN figure (whoever he is) act as ambassador for argyle then?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:50 am

The Pasoti murals thread is coming under attack from all quarters, with awkward questions being asked about Ian's role at the club, but luckily the big guns are there to defend Ian and avoid the actual question.

It almost looks as though it's starting to be a set-up for a let's have Newell on the mural campaign.

More great work from Nikkk and Ian again!

I dont know or care if Ian has a role at the club, he has played a huge part in raising thousands of pounds for our club and staff in our bleakest period, dedicated hours of his time at various fund raising events and co ordinated hundreds of auctions and should only ever be thanked for that, I'm not saying it was wombles intention to provoke an arguement in the merits of Ian or a role at the club but because he is not on here to put his point accross I don't think this thread is for that type of discussion.

I would like to see a mural or whatever technical name is more apt of the staff that worked without pay for the good of our club or at least a list of their names, these guys went above and beyond and should be ever remembered for that, happy clappy accusations will no doubt follow but without them I still don't think we would have a club.

Another suggestion is for a big number 12 for the Green Army, and some well known fans on it. Anyone know who these well known fans could be? A mural of the pitch invasion after the play-off. Could always focus on the faces of a couple of the fans invading the pitch?

I just get an image of us one-day reaching the play-offs again, or the JPT area final, and Nikkk, James Brent, Chris Webb and Ian Newell all jumping up and down hugging each other like real friends do. And a few stragglers trying to join in, like Lee Jameson, Postey and Tony Hooper, but this is for the real people who saved the club!

Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah, three cheers for us!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:59 am

never mind Ian what about Larrieu's role?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:02 am

Paulysalz sums up a lot of normal fans' feelings (which is why there is much negativity on that thread)-

Quote :
A new mural? Brilliant.

Whilst sat in the stand at Bradford watching us lose for the sixth time in seven matches, I had a thought. 'Why don't we have a new mural at HP, that'll sort it all out? We'll be able to defend set-pieces again and the punter will come flooding back to watch us'.

While I admire your enthusiasm and philanthropy, I couldn't care less at the moment. Well, obviously I cared a little bit otherwise I wouldn't have made this post.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am

Rickler wrote:
You've really got to laugh at Pasoti....

The posters in the know (Nikkk, Webb etc) will do anything but specificaly answer what "Ians" role is at Argyle.

What does it matter some say..?

It feckin matters to me.

If it doesn't matter, why won't they come clean?

probably due to the fact of how unpopular ian is in the fanbase that they dont want to cause a stir when its announced what he is. I liken his role to that of darth sidious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:05 pm

They aren't BLOOOOOOODY MURALS

feckin Janners.

I suspect they all have beautiful Athena 'paintings' in their living rooms.

RAAAAAAAAAAGE

Shakes fist. Slams door. Leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:20 pm

They're missing a trick here - and it could be another First in Football.

I'm going to call it a murcollagial, or maybe a comuriellage. Yes. A comuriellage.

A collage of images from the last eighteen months - screenshots, posts from spoof websites, text messages, emails, bits off of people's facebooks, tweets, private investigator invoices ... all in the form of a muriel. A comuriellage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Peggy wrote:

I'm going to call it a murcollagial, or maybe a comuriellage. Yes. A comuriellage.

A collage of images from the last eighteen months - screenshots, posts from spoof websites, text messages, emails, bits off of people's facebooks, tweets, private investigator invoices ... all in the form of a muriel. A comuriellage.

That would make Superfan Sue cry - you horrible individual.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:39 pm

As if any proof were needed, another example of how unprofessional this club has become. Allowing an Argyle 'fan' the freedom of Home Park to do what he wants, to lord around the place with Saint Nikkk, all of Newell's Christmases must have come early.

Never mind that were in freefall out of the league, crowds dropping, a manager that can't actually manage, and a squad of players that simply aren't good enough - lets have another feckin mural.

Well, isn't that just peachy. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:44 pm

It WILL all end in tears before too long. There is only so much luck you can push before it all backfires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Peggy wrote:

20 quid from me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:13 pm

400K from me. Excess funds over and above the murielage to the cat protection league, because that's the kind a guy I am.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Penzance wrote:
400K from me. Excess funds over and above the murielage to the cat protection league, because that's the kind a guy I am.

You'll probably find Brent is the Chairman of that as well.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 3:27 am

hairy j wrote:

feckin Janners.

Alright... Giant 'stickers' then?

Whatever you want to call them, I like 'em actually... Much better than grey concrete wall.

I think they should stick to 'legends' in the player - manager - club official, realm etc and leave the self promoting fan side out of it - otherwise it will turn out like a cheap Hollywood award show with everyone gladhanding and fawning over each other trying to get support for themselves.
Yes... That means no Michael Foot!

And hey... If they are buyable? How about ATD sponser one?

Mariner!

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:30 am

Rickler wrote:
hairy j wrote:

feckin Janners.

Alright... Giant 'stickers' then?

Whatever you want to call them, I like 'em actually... Much better than grey concrete wall.

I think they should stick to 'legends' in the player - manager - club official, realm etc and leave the self promoting fan side out of it - otherwise it will turn out like a cheap Hollywood award show with everyone gladhanding and fawning over each other trying to get support for themselves.
Yes... That means no Michael Foot!

And hey... If they are buyable? How about ATD sponser one?

Mariner!

Looking at your avatar, Johnny Williams, my all time favourite. king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:42 am

We're massive, we can afford anything, anything at all providing it has nothing what-so-ever to do with football.

Drums
Flags
Muriels

Yup, we sure know how to attract the good folk of Plymouth to Home Park and you can get all this for over 20 quid a time! What a bargain!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Muriel   New Muriel - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Muriel
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3