Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just back, brief synopsis.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Just back, brief synopsis. Empty
PostSubject: Just back, brief synopsis.   Just back, brief synopsis. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Thought I would kill two threads with one stone,
Anyhooo, just back from the pub, Guinness was good, nice bit of banter, Nooocassle v Liverpool had more "fans" watching than we did.
The Dorks were up for this one as you would expect them to be, they raised their game and fair play to them for doing a job on us. Their goal came from a good lAyback and an easy finish for the Scummer loanee. They then hung on and by the end they were knackered.
On to Argyle, we were feckin shite, sure the pivotal point was Hourihane getting sent off, but why does he have to get booked after about 8 minutes? He has just come off a ban hasn't he? Rating, wanker.
Defending, right poor.
Attacking, right poor. We only had the keeper make one save to my knowledge, the crosses were non existent, Young hold your head in shame, 3 corners where the ball only got about two feet clear of the ground and didn't penetrate the box, Cobi I am getting nearer to you on this. Every body was working hard, we played some nice dinky passes at the back but the midfield and front one two or three passes were poor every time. We didn't seem to want crosses from the wings and played it straight to Dorks feet every time.
Best players, Baz and Berry, and that was going forward.
MOM. Baz?
We looked like a professional side in terms of fitness, skill, WTF were we beaten by a team one league below Stourbridge?
Over to you Carl.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Just back, brief synopsis.   Just back, brief synopsis. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Iggy wrote:
Thought I would kill two threads with one stone,
Anyhooo, just back from the pub, Guinness was good, nice bit of banter, Nooocassle v Liverpool had more "fans" watching than we did.
The Dorks were up for this one as you would expect them to be, they raised their game and fair play to them for doing a job on us. Their goal came from a good lAyback and an easy finish for the Scummer loanee. They then hung on and by the end they were knackered.
On to Argyle, we were feckin shite, sure the pivotal point was Hourihane getting sent off, but why does he have to get booked after about 8 minutes? He has just come off a ban hasn't he? Rating, wanker.
Defending, right poor.
Attacking, right poor. We only had the keeper make one save to my knowledge, the crosses were non existent, Young hold your head in shame, 3 corners where the ball only got about two feet clear of the ground and didn't penetrate the box, Cobi I am getting nearer to you on this. Every body was working hard, we played some nice dinky passes at the back but the midfield and front one two or three passes were poor every time. We didn't seem to want crosses from the wings and played it straight to Dorks feet every time.
Best players, Baz and Berry, and that was going forward.
MOM. Baz?
We looked like a professional side in terms of fitness, skill, WTF were we beaten by a team one league below Stourbridge?
Over to you Carl.

To be fair and a bit pernickity and pedantic,they're actually a league above Stourbridge and doing pretty well.Agree with what you say though.Rather surprised to find Guerrieri and Lennox both in the side for a match like this,the sending off is only a convenient excuse-plenty of teams have been down to 10 men in the past and overcome stronger teams than Dorchester [who outplayed us and were by far the better team,especially second half] and Hourihane must need his bumps felt for that tackle-if you're going to run 6 studs down peoples thighs,then FFS don't do it within 5 yards of the ref.Berry and Bhas were the only players for Argyle who looked like league professionals and i was very surprised that a strong physical player like Madjo wasn't introduced earlier in place of the struggling and isolated Griffiths.Fletcher must go IMHO,but i don't think it will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just back, brief synopsis.   Just back, brief synopsis. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:17 pm

The fact that we didn't start with Madjoe is a mystery to me, what is he saving him for, mid table obscurity? That is nailed on IMO. The other thing was, I didn't see us throwing the kitchen sink at them in the end, from about ten minutes from the end we looked resigned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just back, brief synopsis.   Just back, brief synopsis. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:24 pm

I gave up watching it a few minutes before the end, we where absolutely dire our passing was terrible.

When is the management going to do somthing or are the team going to stumble on under carl the clueless until they finally sink into the blue square.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Just back, brief synopsis.   Just back, brief synopsis. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:45 pm

The fireman is nowhere near fit or good enough for league football. That is now blindingly obvious.

CLUELESS OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: Just back, brief synopsis.   Just back, brief synopsis. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Anybody interested in forming a"Brent Fletcher" admiration society.
Carl mlght be clueless but he hasn`t half got an eye for a striker.

Last edited by `rgill on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just back, brief synopsis.   Just back, brief synopsis. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:02 pm

`rgill wrote:
Anybody interested in forming a"Brent Fletcher" admiration society.

Wrong site try across the road
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just back, brief synopsis.   Just back, brief synopsis. EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:51 pm

i could sum it up in two words

we're shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just back, brief synopsis.   Just back, brief synopsis. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just back, brief synopsis.
Page 1 of 1