Grovehill
Pete1886
Chemical Ali
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Burnley Match Thread Empty
PostSubject: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Team-

Cole

Berry
Nelson
Blanchard
Williams cheers

PCH
Young
Hourihane
Gorman

Chad miss
Sims

Looks like we're concentrating on the league Laughing

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Subs- chenoweth, feeney, Jamie Richards, Bhasera, Lennox, Matty? (Le Cointe?) and Andy G. (Gurrieri?).

Names from twitter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Team-

Cole

Berry
Nelson
Blanchard
Williams cheers

PCH
Young
Hourihane
Gorman

Chad miss
Sims

Looks like we're concentrating on the league Laughing

That'd be our team if this was a league game unfortunately. You never know, Burnley might end the first half laughing so much, they might injure themselves.

I'd love to get into round 3 and get a massive home tie just to refuse to get tickets for people at work who laugh at me.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Has anyone heard anything about when the fireman will be fit?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:00 pm

McDonald starts for Burnley.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Pete1886 wrote:

He just says he will be back soon on his twitter account. Doesn't give any further details.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:06 pm

When Argyle played Arsenal in the cup I told a couple of blokes who were going to have a bet on the score not to give Argyle nil as they always lose to but score against Arsenal. It was always X(often 6) - 1. I bet that Argyle score tonight. Not win necessarily but score. Just to pee everyone off it may be Chadwick.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Pete1886 wrote:

He just says he will be back soon on his twitter account. Doesn't give any further details.

Alarm bells should be ringing!

Perhaps they'll get him moving a bit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:11 pm

We are going to get absolutely aniialated tonight
And Macdonald Will score...nailed on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:25 pm

very weak midfield in terms of physical strength,it will just get steam rollered,unless of course Burnley play their youth team,then we might have a chance.COYG'S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Just looked at the Burnley squad quite impressive..Charlie Austin up front alongside Macdonald.....ouch!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:39 pm

oddball wrote:
very weak midfield in terms of physical strength,it will just get steam rollered,unless of course Burnley play their youth team,then we might have a chance.COYG'S

Agree with this re: the midfield. There's not exactly a lot of physicality and strength there. Don't know about getting steamrollered but I can't see us having enough control to create chances. Good luck to Jared Sims up front; I fear he'll need it.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:40 pm

only1argyle reporting that argyle playing 4-5-1 with Sims in midfield- I would assume in an attacking midfield role.

That means Chadwick is the lone striker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:00 pm

The other half has put a bet on for our star player Williams to score 2 goals. Hmmmmm. It was only 23p though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm

0-0 so far, 2 shots for us, none for them. 20 minutes gone.

hippo wrote:
The other half has put a bet on for our star player Williams to score 2 goals. Hmmmmm. It was only 23p though.

2:36 Free kick awarded for an unfair challenge on Nick Chadwick by Ben Mee. Robbie Williams has a direct shot on goal from the free kick.

OOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhh

18:03 Alex MacDonald gives away a free kick for an unfair challenge on Johnny Gorman. Robbie Williams takes the direct free kick.

AAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Here we go ...sounds familar

Burnley 1 Argyle 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Take away the 3-0 win against Portsmouth youth team...what is our record against league opposition? lol! .......
Back to top Go down
Harry the Dog

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:36 pm

You worry too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:40 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Take away the 3-0 win against Portsmouth youth team...what is our record against league opposition? lol! .......

How is that funny?

The game's not over yet either and we're 1-0 down at half time. I would be surprised if we got a result but it's not over - anything can happen in 45 minutes of football. Tell me why it's funny though.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:43 pm

It's funny cos it's true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:44 pm

The only funny thing is the likes of you that come on here and refuse to accept the fact that we are utterly crap...you stick your head in the sand while Rome burns. Aviva till the end.
Why do you bite against anyone who is disenfranchised ?
Have you threatened anyone behind your keyboard recently??? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:46 pm

They're only losing to make punchy feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:53 pm

I;'ve just read on the other site that Argyle's fans arrived at Burnley this evening to be met with free tickets donated by the players.

A great gesture!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:54 pm

knecht wrote:
I;'ve just read on the other site that Argyle's fans arrived at Burnley this evening to be met with free tickets donated by the players.

A great gesture!

Brent knew that there were some people in the away end that aren't Avivas so he had them shot, stole the tickets and gave them to people who are 'jamboys'. It's true and I've said so on pasoti but they deleted my post and banned me because they can't handle the truth.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burnley Match Thread   Burnley Match Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Burnley Match Thread
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next