tcm
Dougie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

We'll meet again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:16 am

It would have been funny and clever if something was done as we passed them by being promoted and left them way way behind. As it is mocking them for joining us in the bottom rung of English football is just sad.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:19 am

Dougie wrote:
It would have been funny and clever if something was done as we passed them by being promoted and left them way way behind. As it is mocking them for joining us in the bottom rung of English football is just sad.

...........but predictable. And these are the people Brent listens to Rolling Eyes Village jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:28 am

We are lil ole Exeter and Argyle are; such a huge Club with dreams of Premiership football, full stadia, a president with smaller white straightened teeth, an "International" Businessman at the helm pumping money into your Club, not a bucket collection in sight, staff wages always paid in time, the propect of competing week in week out with the cream of.......................................................................................................League 2 football.

How far you have fallen that you waste money on a plane, which nobody saw with a banner aimed at the mighty and footballing giant that is Exeter City. Why care about us, care about what is happening to your Club

Your Aviva Boys are doing you proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 am

The Red Star wrote:
We are lil ole Exeter and Argyle are; such a huge Club with dreams of Premiership football, full stadia, a president with smaller white straightened teeth, an "International" Businessman at the helm pumping money into your Club, not a bucket collection in sight, staff wages always paid in time, the propect of competing week in week out with the cream of.......................................................................................................League 2 football.

How far you have fallen that you waste money on a plane, which nobody saw with a banner aimed at the mighty and footballing giant that is Exeter City. Why care about us, care about what is happening to your Club

Smoke screens my friend smoke screens thats all that plane stunt was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Renegade wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

Smoke screens my friend smoke screens thats all that plane stunt was.

I think you are right.

I can see the screen now, but more brick wall like in a "Wot No Class" way.....not big enough to cover Newell's fat gut, his bald head and vacant eyes appearing over the top with El President's buck teeth biting into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Can anybody please explain to me why "We'll Meet Again" was insulting? It was naff, certainly, but I don't get anything there to get upset about. After all the result in the game up there almost certainly meant that Exeter would be in a higher division than us in the following season. That song implied that the situation wouldn't last long which in turn meant that they either expected to be relegated or for us to be promoted in the near future. As predictions go it was very accurate.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Greenskin wrote:

FFS.The majority of posters on this site are indifferent to Exeter City.Definition of indifferent;

Yeah, right !

You boys can pretend all you like but we will always be that little bit smaller but oh so much classier.

Mike calls it right, you matter to us, we matter to you, well just as long as you are a real supporter, this cheap backfiring stunt which had no impact at all just shows the paucity of class in your boardroom, yes, that is where the fat, ugly, two faced, pig ignorant, wank stain spends his match time, in your director's box, I would weep for you but you scummers ain't worth the trouble.

ps. Yesterday's results said it all, we have always been pretty much crap, you guys must be absolutely hating it, guffaw.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:33 pm

It seems to have hit a nerve...me thinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:37 pm

ZYPH wrote:

Not really. We are happy for you to waste money on little things. Was this the last flight out of your huge international airport? If you need a plane again you can use our pilots and our aircraft, you could even charter a Flybe Airport with the name of a City legend on.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:41 pm

The Red Star wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

Not really. We are happy for you to waste money on little things. Was this the last flight out of your huge international airport? If you need a plane again you can use our pilots and our aircraft, you could even charter a Flybe Airport with the name of a City legend on.

Steve Flack?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:48 pm

What's with this "you" thing? I didn't contribute and I think the "You" is directed to the wrong site.

Contrary to some popular belief I don't think Exeter matter that much to Argyle supporters except to guarantee some extra revenue in a season if we meet. I do care what Exeter do in a season as much as I care what Torquay do. I would love to see all 3 in the Championship fighting for the Prem. Genuinely I would for the sake of league football in Devon. Won't live long enough to see it mind you. As far as a match between the two is concerned it is for 3 points the same as all the other teams we play. Some might get uptight about it all but don't label everyone under the "You" banner.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:51 pm

i suppose we should be grown up about it even if they do smell of shit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:34 am

Tis wrote..........' Mike calls it right, you matter to us, we matter to you, well just as long as you are a real supporter, this cheap backfiring stunt which had no impact at all just shows the paucity of class in your boardroom, yes, that is where the fat, ugly, two faced, pig ignorant, wank stain spends his match time, in your director's box, I would weep for you but you scummers ain't worth the trouble.'

He seems to have got it about right.

PAFC Run by greedy bankers and w@nkers.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:50 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

FFS.The majority of posters on this site are indifferent to Exeter City.Definition of indifferent;

Yeah, right !

You boys can pretend all you like but we will always be that little bit smaller but oh so much classier.

Mike calls it right, you matter to us, we matter to you, well just as long as you are a real supporter, this cheap backfiring stunt which had no impact at all just shows the paucity of class in your boardroom, yes, that is where the fat, ugly, two faced, pig ignorant, wank stain spends his match time, in your director's box, I would weep for you but you scummers ain't worth the trouble.

ps. Yesterday's results said it all, we have always been pretty much crap, you guys must be absolutely hating it, guffaw.

Others can speak for themselves but genuinely i couldn't give a shit about you.My late father was an Argyle stalwart from 1946 until his death in 2009 and throughout that time he always wished Exeter well and wanted them to make progress,so i don't think you should be too broad brush in your assessment of attitudes.As i say,i don't share my dads good wishes towards you nor do i wish you any particular bad fortune.I just couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:35 am

Greenskin wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Yeah, right !

Others can speak for themselves but genuinely i couldn't give a shit about you.My late father was an Argyle stalwart from 1946 until his death in 2009 and throughout that time he always wished Exeter well and wanted them to make progress,so i don't think you should be too broad brush in your assessment of attitudes.As i say,i don't share my dads good wishes towards you nor do i wish you any particular bad fortune.I just couldn't care less.

Thanks for not caring Greenskin. Next time I would you suggest you express your not caring in not responding to a post about something you don't care for.

I love you Spread the love

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:09 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Yeah, right !

Thanks for not caring Greenskin. Next time I would you suggest you express your not caring in not responding to a post about something you don't care for.

Good point.In fact,strictly speaking i shouldn't be responding to this post,so i'll stop now.

Yours Aye indifferently
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:34 pm

The Red Star wrote:

Heh heh, excellent point and awfully well made Red.

I like ol' Mike, he's keeping it real and Tring gets it, the Skin, what do the shrinks call it ? Ah yes, denial.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Here is the amazing banner that had the greasers crying Laughing

They could have at least put Uri Geller or Michael Jackson's face on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wonder if Sturtz will do an edit?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Sturtz is getting on a bit mate, I doubt if he could frigging see it let alone edit it.

Bottom line I appreciate the effort, trouble is the muppets that did it are incapable of seeing how much better that whole issue looks for us than it does for you, they should just let that particular sleeping dog lie.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:52 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Sturtz is getting on a bit mate, I doubt if he could frigging see it let alone edit it.

Bottom line I appreciate the effort, trouble is the muppets that did it are incapable of seeing how much better that whole issue looks for us than it does for you, they should just let that particular sleeping dog lie.

How very true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Has it been made public who's jolly jape this was?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:58 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Has it been made public who's jolly jape this was?

I'm guessing the Windsor Boys will know. Nothing happens without their permission. If it goes badly they'll frame someone. Same old.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Correct. No names named but it was a Twitter friend but you best not look at their twitters lest they call it stalking and start inboxing you.

I'd like to tell you about their firemen helmets but I can't.

And now El Pres is off the Pasoti twitter feed you might get yourself into even more trouble than before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:20 pm

nikkk wrote:
I paid for it. A bit of fun thats all. :funny: Doesn't hurt now and again surely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Dougie wrote:
Correct. No names named but it was a Twitter friend but you best not look at their twitters lest they call it stalking and start inboxing you.

I'd like to tell you about their firemen helmets but I can't.

And now El Pres is off the Pasoti twitter feed you might get yourself into even more trouble than before.

I love it when they complain that you're stalking them on twitter, yet their profile is public and the whole point of having a twitter page is for people to read it Laughing

Although not as good as the time on facebook Newell was joking around with the taxi owner yet he feared for his safety lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We'll meet again   We'll meet again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We'll meet again
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next