Greenskin
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 5:41 pm

Fantastic result, well done bheys.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 5:49 pm

Good result today. Well done Argyle!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 5:55 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Top result, could be an agonising decision coming up-Stableford or Rotherham? Was thinking of waiting until after Tuesday but would imagine tickets going fast. Anyway well done to Schuey and the squad for the first win at Gillingham in 40 years,

Go to the match and I'll get an accurate report.
You must be keeping well if still playing golf in February !

Just ordered my ticket! Vets tournament on Friday, i'll play in that instead. Golf has been off for a couple of days, been a trifle breezy over here, but generally been playing too much as per usual. Good to hear from you again-what do you make of the Argyle scene at the moment? Quite impressed with Schuey personally, seems very clear headed and decisive-had my doubts initially, as you know promoting from within has never worked in the past [Ufton, Kelly, Fletcher etc] but this bloke does seem to have something about him.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 6:03 pm

Elsewhere funny things are happening.

Reading beat PNE  sack their Manager and replace him with Paul Ince! Ince has not managed or coached for over 8 years.

I can remember Ince playing at Home Park for Wolves and scoring a great goal-for Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 6:18 pm

Dominant visitors cruise to victory against the Gills

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 6:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 7:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 7:24 pm

Great goal by Garrick and a great win. Well done schumacher and the team!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 7:32 pm

Freathy wrote:
Very tough one.  Their last two matches were a good win against Cambridge and a good away point at Morecambe.   Got to be right on it for the full 90 minutes to get anything at all from today.

Gills 1-1 Argo

Should have looked back a bit further than two games they have a shite record hence being third from bottom this morning.
Great win for the Shoemaker and his bheys, I was very dubious about making him manager but he is looking like he is more desivise than Lowie and not as stubborn the lads are playing their socks off for him as well. Fantastic result at a shithole near Snodland (I bought a dog there once) geddon. Mid table my arse we have games in hand a playoff spot for minimum.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2022 8:02 pm

Attendance: 5197 (822 away fans)
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 12:31 am

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 12:59 am

Thanks Tg.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 1:57 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Very tough one.  Their last two matches were a good win against Cambridge and a good away point at Morecambe.   Got to be right on it for the full 90 minutes to get anything at all from today.

Gills 1-1 Argo

Should have looked back a bit further than two games they have a shite record hence being third from bottom this morning.
Great win for the Shoemaker and his bheys, I was very dubious about making him manager but he is looking like he is more desivise than Lowie and not as stubborn the lads are playing their socks off for him as well. Fantastic result at a shithole near Snodland (I bought a dog there once) geddon. Mid table my arse we have games in hand a playoff spot for minimum.

always did think he was the brains. least he seems to have a plan b and a hairdryer for half time ala Crewe
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 7:14 am

Gillingham manager

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 7:53 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Good to see you Tringy. How are you keeping?

Still here dear boy.

Not much to complain about these days Wink
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 8:12 am

Greenskin wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Top result, could be an agonising decision coming up-Stableford or Rotherham? Was thinking of waiting until after Tuesday but would imagine tickets going fast. Anyway well done to Schuey and the squad for the first win at Gillingham in 40 years,

Just ordered my ticket! Vets tournament on Friday, i'll play in that instead. Golf has been off for a couple of days, been a trifle breezy over here, but generally been playing too much as per usual. Good to hear from you again-what do you make of the Argyle scene at the moment? Quite impressed with Schuey personally, seems very clear headed and decisive-had my doubts initially, as you know promoting from within has never worked in the past [Ufton, Kelly, Fletcher etc] but this bloke does seem to have something about him.

Very Happy Been spending much more time in the UK during covid and have even been 'thinking' about taking in a game or two since the stench of the reluctant one and his jamboys has been dissipating.

Absolute pleasure to see the style of football being played on our budget.

Clever man is SH, just hope he uses his investment contacts to finish the job when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 9:33 am

Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Very Happy  Been spending much more time in the UK during covid and have even been 'thinking' about taking in a game or two since the stench of the reluctant one and his jamboys has been dissipating.

Absolute pleasure to see the style of football being played on our budget.

Clever man is SH, just hope he uses his investment contacts to finish the job when the time comes.

Foreshore Tringy. Good to hear from you again.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 10:25 am

Highlights are all Argo.  Yes, Gillingham were not very good but that's still a lot of possession and a lot of chances for an away team.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 11:10 am

Shu bhey, has won me over, great win for the greens.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 11:14 am

Tringreen wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Good to see you Tringy. How are you keeping?

Still here dear boy.

Not much to complain about these days Wink
Seems a lifetime ago now the dark days of the Brentmare and his circus, going to games is enjoyable cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 12:13 pm

I always enjoyed going to games during the brentmare days but they were only away games so I didn’t put any money in his pocket or just the bare minimum. Haven’t been to Home Park since the admin and before jimbob slivered up.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 1:46 pm

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 5:50 pm

Ryan who? laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 6:18 pm

Should be a great opportunity to grab another three points at Cambridge on Tuesday. But a good marker of where we really are will come next Saturday against Rotherham.

We’ve taken care of this divisions dross with relative ease, but are yet to beat a team in the top half of the table, under Shuey.

The performance and result next Saturday will tell us a lot about what we can realistically achieve this year.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 6:59 pm

Agree Czar, Rotherham look very good, if we can hold our own with them it should bode well for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the Gillingham game in danger    Is the Gillingham game in danger  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the Gillingham game in danger
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next